Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Des Moines, IA

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Des Moines, IA17 értékelés
17 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 384 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Deeply imbedded lack of culture in this industry holds FedEx Freight back from being an overly attractive opportunity for a younger generation. Opportunity for competitive pay in all levels of work. I believe within 10-20 years high level management will have turned around most of these issues as they have recently outwardly addressed these issues.
Pay, Benefits, extensive training
Kontra érvek
High turn over, lack of culture, Disinterested in front line leadership, no lunch meals/breaks for leadership, highly political
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
the job is fun and easy but there management is on the lower end managers blowing up and not knowing what to do or they simply just dont know the job are just working for a paycheck and nothing more some times they take advantage but overall the people you meet there and get to work with are amazing not including the managers
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
At first its a great job using a fork lift and driving around, then after about two weeks it sucks so bad because it is the same thing over and over it makes me lose my mind, I would say stay clear as well it took them almost six months for them to connect me to set up an interview and thats with me calling weekly to check the status of my application
Munkahelyi kultúra
maintained a professional appearance at all times.Delivered all mail in a timely manner. lifted and slid packages onto conveyor for delivery. Unloaded and sorted incoming packages.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a great place to work. I had my time in so I retired from the company. 22 years was long enough for me. I would recommend this job for anyone out there wanting to work in a fast paced environment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
what you make of it, a lot of opportunity you can grow with the company and make it a career. long hours but good pay. enviroment can be unsafe because the exhaust you inhale
Munkahelyi kultúra
Delivering packages to correct address and on time: Good driving record needed and ability to work long hours in all types of weather: Ability to read a map and not get lost:
Good benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great work environment including management and coworker I enjoy working at fedex very professional and safe workplace.my typical day at work was always fun cause we all got along very well.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very nice place to work. I have very good co workers and the management staff is vey helpful. Over all I have had a wonderful experience working for FedEx freight.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a very tough job but it is fun and rewarding. You have to be self motivated and able to handle rejection. It is great being able to make your own schedule. The company has a great culture and brand.
Pro érvek
You make your own schedule
Kontra érvek
Can be hard to promote up if you dont want to move
Munkahelyi kultúra
Didn't like the repetitive atmosphere. enjoyed the pay, and the people that worked there. So if you're simple minded and enjoy doing the same thing every day you work it may be the job for you.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall a Good company to work for and decent management. Lots of opportunities to grow and work your way up. They pay close attention to all their customers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very fast paced environment decent co-workers. The job also provides great pay, and some of the best insurance around. Great job for someone team player. job also requires some lifting.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hours can be difficult for dock as it takes many years to build up seniority to get first shift hours. Management can be seen as micro-managers, not much freedom. Great pay and benefits, best part of the job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loved this job. Everyone was friendly and helpful. Unfortunately this job was only seasonal, I would of loved to have stayed on permanently.
Pro érvek
Worked by myself, route size was reasonable, paid weekly
Kontra érvek
Looking for an address or marker in rural areas. GPS not always accurate
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good company to work for works with military members. Also the work environment is friendly. I work part time and I am a full time student my co workers are great to work with.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I like the benefits and my co-workers. It is set up so that you have to work together which for the most part is a good idea except with you are in a group where one or more guys is only thinking about themselves.