Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Dayton, NJ

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Dayton, NJ19 értékelés
19 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 384 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
So many shifts you can work as well as the ability to work other shifts. Fairly clean work environment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pro érvek
like the pay for the most part
have none
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Screw fedex the job sucks and they don’t care about their workers go work at ups or amazon of any other job you can find don’t get sucked into the horrible downhill spiral of fedex
Munkahelyi kultúra
People of different age groups, and backgrounds come together in order to put their best foot forward and complete the goal ask of by the company. Safety was always the most important to them.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not needed at this time. Poor working environment. Mgmt lied about compensation. Hours are brutal. No life and ran to the ground. Felt guilty when I had to use the bathroom cause there isn't enough time. Etc.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fed Ex is super fast paced and can be fun if you're active but it can be hard and management is disorganization. It's also very hard to move up in the company with incredibly high requirements
Fast paced
No breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
My days at work were a everyday excitement. Every day had a different adventure and new people to meet. Didn't want to leave but no benefits were given or offered.
WORK HOURS
Kontra érvek
BENEFITS
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?
Munkahelyi kultúra
FedEx Great company to work for Great Room to grow Management is great Workplace environment is great for being outside Hardest Part of the job is the heavy lifting Most enjoyable part is meeting new people
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fedex is a productive job. As a college student it was easy to handle but some days it was exhausted. If i was to be looking for a job again fedex will not be my first choice. i do not see myself doing hard labor work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Normal amount of work during regular hours, and significant increase during peak. Management could use more training. Co-workers are great to work with and I continue to learn the inner workings of the package delivery industry.
Pro érvek
your earning potential as a part-time worker dependant on yourself
sometimes unrealistic expectations.
Munkahelyi kultúra
never a dull moment, always trucks to unload and boxes to scan, makes work fly by. I like that i was able to learn different positions and when i became aware i was pregnant they were very helpful in finding something less strenuous for me to do
Munkahelyi kultúra
Every day i unloaded trucks, lift 50-100 pounds, no breaks, fast pace. i learned nothing new , no opportunities for high positions. management was okay. they worked well with my schedual, very understanding. co-workers worked well together. hardest part of the job was the job its self lifting 50-100 pounds daily drained me out. The most enjoyable part of my job was paid holidays and raises.
raises
no breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
I consider FedEx to be a great company in general. There is lots of room for move up within the company and staff is helpful and friendly
Health benefits PTO
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
it was a good working experience, working at FedEx they had great people there to show you how to do the task at hand.and the hours were very manageable
good pay
hard laboring
Munkahelyi kultúra
loading various size packages in a efficient and safe manner.
You get a nice workout.
Kontra érvek
Face pace and heavy lifting.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This a great place to work part time. I still work here and the benefits is good.
Munkahelyi kultúra
In the short time i worked with Fed Ex i have to say it was one of the best jobs i ever had. Not my favorite field of work but job wise a really good place to make a career if you like warehouse work.
Pro érvek
short days with more pay.
Kontra érvek
sometimes its hard to wake up at the hours they require.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The day would start off with a meeting with all the staff to on our goals for the day.I've learned how to work at at a fast pace without making mistakes.Management was good to me always helpful.The hardest part of the job was when I had to work on two trucks once it got busy. I enjoyed after a hard day after work the company would supply food for all employees.
nice pay
no breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
I started working here 3 years ago and I do not regret it. This is a part time job with unique benefits. During my typical day, I am responsible to scan more that 5,000- 8,000 packages everyday and with my ability to hear ( Yes, I am hard of hearing ) is a blessing. I am able to think quickly, act fast, and do the job effectively. The best part about the job is getting all the knowledge I can, show leadership among women and minorities, achieve my goals, and career advancement.
culture values
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working at FedEx Ground, it was a fast paced environment and you had to think on your feet a lot but the people and management team was great. Always there to help you out and resolve any difficulities that you had.