FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Dallas, TX

206 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 683 értékelés megtekintése
Very understandable
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2020, január 15.
It was a face paced environment the people are okay. The mangers are understandable about family emergencies and personal issues. Decent pay and the hours are okay.
Great Company
HUMAN RESOURCES SPECIALIST (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2020, január 14.
FedEx was a wonderful company to work for, however I would have liked to stay longer than seasonal or contracted. The HR department was really well-managed and friendly.
Munkahelyi kultúra
My job ended up great until I became injured.
Center Consultant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2020, január 6.
It all depended on your management staff. Some of my coworkers were were great. My assistant were great but again it all depended on the manager that you had. My first experience with my first manager was like a nightmare on Elm street. The staff didn't want to train me. I went through a lot of ugly things. . Everyone quit, I was stuck with the manager she was horrible., but I hung in their until smaupper
Warehouse Work
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2020, január 3.
FedEx ground is a good company to work for if you just look at the benefits, but everything else is pretty bad. The Warehouse is hot with no A/C while the truck is hotter that your working in. The workload is extensive on the loading side. The hours are short because you would hurt yourself if you work any longer than they require.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Benefits
Part Time Center Support Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2020, január 2.
Pay could be better; benefits are good. Part time hours are decent. Holidays are good. They have fun times for their employee's. There's not much more I could say about this company.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good paying job, and very tiring but in the end its all worth it.
Package Handler (Part-Time) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2019, december 16.
The first few weeks will be very hard and is super heavy on the body if youre not used to it so it leads to alot of people quitting after the first day, after a while, it becomes really easy.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not really the best of jobs
Package Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2019, december 10.
There's alot that I don't like about this job to be honest. Some of the management, I question the job literally works you harder than said, and you don't know what you are in for untill they put you in said place.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
FORKLIFT OPERATOR (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2019, november 19.
FedEx is fast paced and safety is above all. Just know when you hit that dock you are there to work. I wish that there was more full time dock opportunities but the pay is good for part time.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Independent contractor
Delivery Driver (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2019, november 13.
Don’t do it. Pay is not good. No benefits . No raise in over a year . Working till late hours . No benefits like I said . The managers are nice but other than that this is just a job shouldn’t be a permanent one eithe
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Fedex is a great place
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2019, október 30.
FedEx is wonderful for everyone who is trying to work hard Nd get money every week it’s also perfect for people who need a job Nd extra money you have to be more energized than other companys
N/a
Service Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2019, október 3.
I have been employed at FedEx For over 15yrs and have experience run both load and unload areas. Throughout my time as a Manager with the company I've been promoted from dock worker to Service Manager.
Hospitality Parcel Specialist
Hospitality Parcel Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2019, október 3.
Fed Ex is great company that really cares about your overall development! Plenty of hours, very flexible great for college students hours (which was perfect for me). You have full control over your career and what you want to do here.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fedex is a good place to work when you in high school well for me i was. Was good on the hours you don't work weekends.
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2019, szeptember 16.
A typical day is just chillin not that much work.The managers are cool they not on you all the time. The work place is good just that is hot inside. They give water and other cold drinks.
1,0
Workplace Culture - Poor Benefits and Pay
Senior Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2019, szeptember 14.
Zero funding of bonus incentives and declining pay increases, despite strong profit margins/results. Benefits are no longer competitive, as compared to other fortune 100 companies.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Jo.e
Parcel Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2019, augusztus 29.
None to say or admit all I did was do continuously scanning throughout the day working on a fast pace line some of the supervisors are okay there some of them are not that's all that I can really say
Munkahelyi kultúra
Pretty decent part time warehouse job.
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2019, augusztus 26.
Sometimes after being in the sort line my back would sore but the work was pretty fair. Just wished I could've worked a morning shift and possibly even a full time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company, somewhat lacking in advancement
Sr Scrum Master/PM (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dallas2019, augusztus 12.
Spent close to 12 years at FedEx and unlike past career spots, I was unable to advance beyond an individual contributor, some of that may be me, but I believe most was that management positions were few and far between, unless you were working out of Memphis, the primary location. Had many different 'jobs' but all were lateral.

Otherwise it is a company that truly believes in a balanced work-life and is listening to employees. They really do believe in TQM (or known as QDM internally) as well as taking personal responsibility for your actions. You tend to agree that their internal mantra of LPSP (Living PSP - People Service Profit) is a supported up and down the management chain.
Pro érvek
Good benefits
Kontra érvek
Lack of upward opportunities.
It's ok
Package Handler - Operations Administrator II (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2019, július 19.
It's what you make it to be...long days little pay lots of stress... None the less its still fun at times and has it's pros and cons like everything else in life
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fair workplace and safety driven
OPERATIONS SUPERVISOR (Volt alkalmazott) –  South Dallas2019, június 29.
FedEx is a very fair company but they want you to work. They expect the sacrifice and it does pay off. Work and home life doesn't really have a balance. Accountability is required and improvement is expected without fail.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company to work for
Ground Sort Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2019, június 20.
FedEx offers great benefits and many programs to further education. There is always an opportunity for career advancement if you choose to apply yourself. Great culture with a family feel.
Pro érvek
Great culture
Kontra érvek
long hours sometimes
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van