Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Dallas, TX

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Dallas, TX216 értékelés
216 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 564 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Many night shift employees are often absent leaving a large amount of work for those present.
When beginning a task, employees are most likely transferred to another area to compensate for the lack of manpower.

A few coworkers do as little work as possible.

When warehouse temperatures are elevated, I suggest personnel be given 5 to 10 minutes rest each hour.

Munkahelyi kultúra
A package handler is responsible for loading and unloading packages within a warehouse or from delivery vehicles. This position requires the moving, lifting, pushing, pulling, scanning and placing of packages, boxes and other freight goods safely and efficiently following the company's policies and guidelines.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I don't have any response to this question because their practices in management don't concern me and shouldn't concern any potential employers of mine
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good work Good opportunity to engage one's abilities to serve the customer's interests.
Federal Express offers great benefits. One real opportunity is that an employees can transfer to any other FedEx location.

But, mostly I have enjoyed my customers and providing a service they need.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fedex is a very excellent place to work. Their staff were goal oriented with high motivational skills. The management was exceptional wonderful i terms of leadership and commitment to serve.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at fedex they really do push you on packing the packages it’s really back breaking work they want you to maintain a super human speed packing the packages in the trucks
Munkahelyi kultúra
A very hard start to get the most that we can out at the beginning of the shift and slows down towards the end.If you keep pushing you can move up pretty quickly
Munkahelyi kultúra
I and my team worked together as a team to ensure safe and proper timely delivery of the packages to the customers. Additionally, make sure the belt and the chute are running efficiently.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job started out ok while I was there in peak season, shortly right after the holidays they wouldn't let us work over 40 hours even though we was full time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Too much micro management, if you are older guy that may be in your 40's you will do a lot of warehouse work loading and unloading trucks instead of driving
Munkahelyi kultúra
Can be tiring at first. I recommend using elbow and knee sleeves for your joints if you have joint problems and drink plenty of water (the inside of the trailers can get very hot)
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a face paced environment the people are okay. The mangers are understandable about family emergencies and personal issues. Decent pay and the hours are okay.
Munkahelyi kultúra
FedEx was a wonderful company to work for, however I would have liked to stay longer than seasonal or contracted. The HR department was really well-managed and friendly.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It all depended on your management staff. Some of my coworkers were were great. My assistant were great but again it all depended on the manager that you had. My first experience with my first manager was like a nightmare on Elm street. The staff didn't want to train me. I went through a lot of ugly things. . Everyone quit, I was stuck with the manager she was horrible., but I hung in their until smaupper
Munkahelyi kultúra
FedEx ground is a good company to work for if you just look at the benefits, but everything else is pretty bad. The Warehouse is hot with no A/C while the truck is hotter that your working in. The workload is extensive on the loading side. The hours are short because you would hurt yourself if you work any longer than they require.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Pay could be better; benefits are good. Part time hours are decent. Holidays are good. They have fun times for their employee's. There's not much more I could say about this company.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The first few weeks will be very hard and is super heavy on the body if youre not used to it so it leads to alot of people quitting after the first day, after a while, it becomes really easy.
Munkahelyi kultúra
There's alot that I don't like about this job to be honest. Some of the management, I question the job literally works you harder than said, and you don't know what you are in for untill they put you in said place.
Munkahelyi kultúra
FedEx is fast paced and safety is above all. Just know when you hit that dock you are there to work. I wish that there was more full time dock opportunities but the pay is good for part time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Don’t do it. Pay is not good. No benefits . No raise in over a year . Working till late hours . No benefits like I said . The managers are nice but other than that this is just a job shouldn’t be a permanent one eithe
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés