Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Council Bluffs, IA

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
16 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 433 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I very much enjoyed my time spent at FedEx ground the only downside is the will not hire me back until 6 months have passed but on the plus side they pay good
Munkahelyi kultúra
I very much enjoyed working for FedEx. The drivers are humorous and the staff are great. Management is exceptional and there's very nice vending machines.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The attendance policy is terrible, safety is the second priority, and they make you lift heavy boxes with no help. I would have enjoyed my time there if the pay check was more.
Munkahelyi kultúra
FedEx Freight - Dock worker, City Driver, Line haul driver Perform freight handling using appropriate motorized and manual equipment, including but not limited to:  forklift, pallet jack and hand truck - Verify documentation matches freight description (e.g. type, weight, hazardous materials), using current electronic or manual system  Secure freight inside trailers using appropriate tools and supplies (e.g. pallets, straps, rope) Recoup/repair damaged freight when necessary Verify and complete required documentation and reports Assist customers with freight and freight documentation as needed Perform hostling duties if required Comply with all applicable laws/regulations, as well as company policies/procedures
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fed Ex is a great place for someone who works independently and is driven, hard working and willing to put in the hours. Can be difficult with the weather conditions at time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed my time at Fed Ex. I made friends with a lot of the coworkers there and I see them even know that I am not working there. The only reason I left the establishment was due to poor management.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced environment depending on what you are doing, you have great pay and after a year you get great benefits, they are worth putting the time into and offer full time.
Full time, great pay.
Kontra érvek
Management doesn't care about anything but getting the job done.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Over all. It was a great place to work. The hardest part of the job it was that there was no end time. You could work 8 hours one day and the next be there for 14 hours.
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
schedulling
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working at FedEx. Even as it could be extremely fast paced there was a sense of team work. Managers cared about health and safety and took all precautions to ensure such safety
Relaxed dress code
No breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
muy buena buen ambiente, divertido el trabajo, aunque hay que estar al intemperie y en tiempo de frio es pesado
buen trabajo
bajo sueldo
Munkahelyi kultúra
other than missing a day of work and getting written-up was just the amount of attention I received. the language and treatment of co-workers is brutal.
Pro érvek
the pay was good. make sure you have your ear-plugs on while you are working
Kontra érvek
no breaks and the truck drivers and employees are lewd
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management was great until the end, lied to me, took my postion, had absolutely no complaints until then. I would still recommend this job. Greatest job Ive ever had.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would get to the building around 6am, load and organize my packages for my route, after every package was scanned I would drive to my area, and deliver. I had businesses as well as home deliveries. I enjoyed the job, and it kept me on my toes.
Pro érvek
Every day was an adventure
No Benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
Operate independently by focusing on our independent networks to meet distinct customer needs.
Munkahelyi kultúra
i would to be at 10:45 pm and then have half hour break then have to be back at 4 am and work until 8 am or 9 am nothing. I love working there and i like working with my co workers and i love training new people.
Munkahelyi kultúra
FedEx Freight is a tremendously organized and efficient company. They are the highest paying company in the industry and are non-union. They pay bonuses based on your productivity and performance.
Pro érvek
non-union, excellent pay, job security
exposed to the elements