FedEx
3,9 az 5 csillagból.
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Columbus, OH

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
76 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 513 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love this job had fun at it just can’t work fast fast paced the way i was i can do warehouse work can still pick orders and everything just not fast fast paced I love warehouse work
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great day at the office come to work and leave. Good afternoon environment everything else was going through the process making it a good place to work
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great job driving doubles to Colorado each week! 2x a week! Great Benefits and great management! Recommend this place to anyone who wants to drive! No putting up with dispatchers and bs
Munkahelyi kultúra
Constant movement fast paced job. Need to be strong in body and mind. Don't bother wasting your time and your coworkers time if you can't handle it. You become an "Industrial Athlete."
Hours
Never enough people working
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work in Progress, with lots of areas for improvement. Great place to learn and also improve your skills and better yourself. Diverse workforce. Great melting pot.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I liked it but I’m not interested in working at this place anymore I want to try something new and something different. I am looking for a decent job where I can love it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its a great place to work. Friendly staff with opportunity for advancement. Fast pace work environment. FedEx Ground is a great company to work for if you are a college student or seeking a career within logistics, transportation, business, IT.
Munkahelyi kultúra
they were very kind and energized. i got along with my co-workers and we enjoyed working with one another. they had great spirits and knew how to motivate another.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Job was ok I like some the people the ones that care...it got me in shape and was very fast pace...I would recommend people to go and work at FedEx it's a good job
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed doing security there an I learned a lot. Only thing I did not enjoy was out supervisor. He had said a little racial slur and the investigation took to long so I left. I could not continue to work with him after that.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The work is easy. Its repetitive which tends to be boring and predictable. The compensation was good and the company benefits are excellent even for part-time but its not an intellect enhancing job
Munkahelyi kultúra
it was a good job fast pace they have high quatos to meet so you stay busy people were easy to get along with you just had to do your work an not be lazy an you would be ok
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really liked how they ran the entire facility it was just so smooth and constistant. I would recommend to anyone the work load is not for a slacker but the pay makes up for it
The pay and benifits
No breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
I actually worked at the Fedex ground facilities but i heard good things about Fedex main company. I think there is room for growth depending what position at the company.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This FedEx Supply Chain customer was bought. The original management were left over from the previous company. The favoritism is very, very high and you have to be a part of the good ol boy club. Most of the employees are part timers and do not want to work. There is much gossip and this makes for a very stressful environment. The hours were 10 hours a day with Friday off. That was ok unless it was very hot in the warehouse.
benefits and discounts
management and coworkers
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fed Ex was ok to work with, but they got to were they were dictating the warehouse. Management did not have control. The teammates that I worked will was a great group of people.
Munkahelyi kultúra
was a decent place to work wouldnt see myself there for the rest of my career but got me through college and paid the bills. job varies depending on location and is very different from one location to another.
Munkahelyi kultúra
IT is a very fast pace job to do, it is not fun and it is also a lot of stress. None stop movement odd hours a very little break the pay is okay but not worth it for that job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
i do not like to talk bad about any thing if i can help it. but the over all exp was not that good what so ever. The hr were not good nor consent what so ever. An the way they treat some people over other was bad. pls it was not an easy job in any manner. i will never say to any one to go there. less they love to bust there butt an have odd hr..
Pro érvek
cant really think of any
Kontra érvek
the hr an no AC of any kink an it supper hard work
Munkahelyi kultúra
Most be willing to work long hours and 6 days a week sometimes. And keep a clean driving recoord. I really don't know what your asking me for here. I don't like to talk bad about anybody or company
N/a
N/a
Munkahelyi kultúra
The physical demands of this job are not something I could handle without being a Body Builder. On my route there were apartment complexes in which the tenants would order heavy items on a semi daily basis.
Pro érvek
Your day is over when you finish your deliveries
Kontra érvek
You must lift and deliver furniture, gym equipment and other heavy items.