Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Columbia, SC

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Columbia, SC34 értékelés
34 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 582 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
The warehouse conditions weren't the best. The work wasn't properly distributed and the managers shave hours. Some of the veteran employees were helpful though.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great opportunity for a new entrance into the job market every day there was an opportunity for growth and learning and abilities to assist others in learning their position great opportunity for diversity of work and volume of freight
Variety of positions
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a very physically demanding job. I always sleep after work, and have injured myself doing my regular duties.

However, the workmen's comp. is great, and it pays better than anything I have ever earned before.

It does start quite early, but that can be seen as both a pro and con, as you avoid traffic, but it does set you on a weird sleep schedule.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great job, could be stressful at times but overall a great enviorment and company to work for other than during peak season, can be easy at other times
Munkahelyi kultúra
systems put in place by the different stratus of management created a fun place to work. cultivated an atmosphere of positive team play. dead lines for trucks and planes to leave made for an exciting atmosphere. ALL management gave praise for our positive results. DAILY! never experienced that at any other place i ever worked! the fall out was the creating of tight employee bonds. we all had each others back. also close bonds and trust with all of are bosses.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job was a good productive environment respectful employees around you always something to do stay on your feet good positive environment to be around
Munkahelyi kultúra
We deliver packages to homes and businesses. We learned and managed routes and the best way to complete all deliveries. The management varies based on the contractor you work for.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great job love what I do. It's very fast paced have to be a go getter love to work come to work with a good mind set. Work hard do your job and you will succeed
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would work here again. Worked great hours and all employees were nice and friendly. Great opportunity. Boss was great. I had great work/life balance. Love the hours.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job was not hard but you definitely had to work with a sense of urgency!! No two days were alike and you had to reprioritize constantly to reach your daily stops per hour goals no matter what obsticles or challenges your faced. Excellent benefits and career growth with the right leader in your corner.
Pro érvek
Lots of appreciation for hard work and you were rewarded with Bravo Zulu....
Kontra érvek
Had to work until packages were delivered and not set time to get done each day...
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have been at fedex almost a year I have yet to be offered any benefits. I was switched from one manager to another without a choice. I go in at six in the morning and do not leave until eight nine oclock at night. The pay is horrible for the hours I work
benefits, pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great job a typical day consist of clocking in, get ready for morning stretch, afterward separate mail into different areas. finally loading all material on plane to be shipped out.
Munkahelyi kultúra
im a well rounded guy that will get my job done in a complete and timely manor. im looking for a job that offer me benefit and medical insurance
Munkahelyi kultúra
The work environment is very fast paced, with safety as their first concern. Benefits of medical and dental with a part time job make this job a first rate position in an Affordable Care Act world.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall the job is pleasant. The only part of the job that may be irritating is the time I have to spend at the terminal waiting for my truck to be loaded.
Pro érvek
working with very little supervision.
Kontra érvek
not knowing how long my day is going to be.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work you get to make your schedule to follow once you get your manifest.The hardest part of the jobs is making sure all package are picked up on time. The most enjoyable part is making all pickup on time
Munkahelyi kultúra
fun place to work if you are in college with no responsibilities. benefits good but you have to work 1000 hours to get them
pizza on fridays & steak when you hit 100 injury free work days
hours, pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
• Unload and load trucks with forklift or walkie rider
• Separate all packages received and moved to conveyors for dispatch to other areas

• Scan parcels and induct into system sorter by size

• Wrap, label and move pallets identified for shipping
Munkahelyi kultúra
Days started with checking truck and preparing your route.During your day you learn more about the city and surrounding areas and the people. I had no problems with management or my supervisors. Hardest part were some of the days could be long. But knowing that you delivered all your packages was a good feeling.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced work environment with competent management staff. Good overall experience I enjoy this job, unfortunately it is not a full time position. A typical work day consists of a drivers safety meeting after which we load our trucks and go deliver packages. The hardest part of the job is that there is no hard part, I enjoy this job therefore it is easy to me.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at FedEx was waking up anywhere from 2 am to 4 am. After clocking in it would be a non-stop day of lifting anywhere from 2 lbs to 300+ lbs with assistance.

Management was laid back but they were tough on me. My co-workers tried to give me their best advice and to help me as much as they could.

The hardest part of the job was lifting heavy packages and taking them to the trucks and placing them in their assigned areas while on a time limit.And working from the beginning of the shift to the end of the shift without a break.

The most enjoyable part of the job was scanning the packages.
Hard Labor
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés