FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Columbia, SC

34 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 683 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
A great place to grow and excel in benefits
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbia, SC2019, október 28.
Great opportunity for a new entrance into the job market every day there was an opportunity for growth and learning and abilities to assist others in learning their position great opportunity for diversity of work and volume of freight
Variety of positions
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Not for Everyone
Package Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Columbia, SC2019, augusztus 27.
This is a very physically demanding job. I always sleep after work, and have injured myself doing my regular duties.

However, the workmen's comp. is great, and it pays better than anything I have ever earned before.
It does start quite early, but that can be seen as both a pro and con, as you avoid traffic, but it does set you on a weird sleep schedule.
Fun
Delivery Truck Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbia, SC2019, július 22.
Great job, could be stressful at times but overall a great enviorment and company to work for other than during peak season, can be easy at other times
Munkahelyi kultúra
very productive because of management, team play atmosphere, those you worked with became more than co-workers. results of hard work, gave us pride
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  columbia airport sc.2019, július 18.
systems put in place by the different stratus of management created a fun place to work. cultivated an atmosphere of positive team play. dead lines for trucks and planes to leave made for an exciting atmosphere. ALL management gave praise for our positive results. DAILY! never experienced that at any other place i ever worked! the fall out was the creating of tight employee bonds. we all had each others back. also close bonds and trust with all of are bosses.
Good productive environment
Loader/Unloader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbia, SC2019, május 13.
This job was a good productive environment respectful employees around you always something to do stay on your feet good positive environment to be around
Average
Logistic Driver (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Columbia, SC2019, február 3.
We deliver packages to homes and businesses. We learned and managed routes and the best way to complete all deliveries. The management varies based on the contractor you work for.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Great work enviornment
Driver (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Columbia, SC2018, április 28.
Great job love what I do. It's very fast paced have to be a go getter love to work come to work with a good mind set. Work hard do your job and you will succeed
Good job
PT Janitorial Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbia, SC2018, január 2.
I would work here again. Worked great hours and all employees were nice and friendly. Great opportunity. Boss was great. I had great work/life balance. Love the hours.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very physical job but good exercise!
Delivery Courier/Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbia, SC2017, december 28.
The job was not hard but you definitely had to work with a sense of urgency!! No two days were alike and you had to reprioritize constantly to reach your daily stops per hour goals no matter what obsticles or challenges your faced. Excellent benefits and career growth with the right leader in your corner.
Pro érvek
Lots of appreciation for hard work and you were rewarded with Bravo Zulu....
Kontra érvek
Had to work until packages were delivered and not set time to get done each day...
2,0
Difficult
Driver (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Columbia, SC2017, augusztus 16.
I have been at fedex almost a year I have yet to be offered any benefits. I was switched from one manager to another without a choice. I go in at six in the morning and do not leave until eight nine oclock at night. The pay is horrible for the hours I work
benefits, pay
Fed ex
Material Handler/ Dock Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbia, SC2016, szeptember 12.
Great job a typical day consist of clocking in, get ready for morning stretch, afterward separate mail into different areas. finally loading all material on plane to be shipped out.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
a day as a delivery driver
Delivery Driver (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Columbia, SC2016, június 14.
im a well rounded guy that will get my job done in a complete and timely manor. im looking for a job that offer me benefit and medical insurance
Fantastic Benefits
Material Handler/Load Captain (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Columbia, SC2016, május 9.
The work environment is very fast paced, with safety as their first concern. Benefits of medical and dental with a part time job make this job a first rate position in an Affordable Care Act world.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
the job is good although there are no health benefits.
Driver (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Columbia, SC2016, február 10.
Overall the job is pleasant. The only part of the job that may be irritating is the time I have to spend at the terminal waiting for my truck to be loaded.
Pro érvek
working with very little supervision.
Kontra érvek
not knowing how long my day is going to be.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 16Nem 3Jelentés
Good Place to work
Courier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Columbia, SC2015, szeptember 22.
Good place to work you get to make your schedule to follow once you get your manifest.The hardest part of the jobs is making sure all package are picked up on time. The most enjoyable part is making all pickup on time
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 13Nem 4Jelentés
Fun place to work
Package Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Columbia, SC2015, június 13.
fun place to work if you are in college with no responsibilities. benefits good but you have to work 1000 hours to get them
pizza on fridays & steak when you hit 100 injury free work days
hours, pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 9Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working here for over a year
Parcel Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Columbia SC2015, március 14.
• Unload and load trucks with forklift or walkie rider
• Separate all packages received and moved to conveyors for dispatch to other areas
• Scan parcels and induct into system sorter by size
• Wrap, label and move pallets identified for shipping
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Driver
Delivery Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbia, SC2015, február 18.
Days started with checking truck and preparing your route.During your day you learn more about the city and surrounding areas and the people. I had no problems with management or my supervisors. Hardest part were some of the days could be long. But knowing that you delivered all your packages was a good feeling.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a fun and enjoyable job to me, The management staff is a delight to work with.
DELIVERY DRIVER (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Columbia, SC2014, december 18.
Fast paced work environment with competent management staff. Good overall experience I enjoy this job, unfortunately it is not a full time position. A typical work day consists of a drivers safety meeting after which we load our trucks and go deliver packages. The hardest part of the job is that there is no hard part, I enjoy this job therefore it is easy to me.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
2,0
Repetitive heavy lifting.
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbia, SC2014, november 29.
A typical day at FedEx was waking up anywhere from 2 am to 4 am. After clocking in it would be a non-stop day of lifting anywhere from 2 lbs to 300+ lbs with assistance.

Management was laid back but they were tough on me. My co-workers tried to give me their best advice and to help me as much as they could.

The hardest part of the job was lifting heavy packages and taking them to the trucks and placing them in their assigned areas while on a time limit.And working from the beginning of the shift to the end of the shift without a break.

The most enjoyable part of the job was scanning the packages.
Hard Labor
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van