FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Colorado Springs, CO

58 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 602 értékelés megtekintése
Good place to learn
Project Lead (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Colorado Springs, CO2019, november 1.
This is the good place to learn new technology and place for lot of innovation. I am able to learn lot of new technologies which we on demand in market and able to get expertise on the same
1,0
Overworked people
Package Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Colorado Springs, CO2019, október 19.
Overworked over stressed people that work very hard, but the company pays them the least amount possible and management blocks advancement for more qualified people in lieu of less experienced people that they want to be friends with.

the most enjoyable part of the job will be when you can throw you badge at your least favorite manager's face and tell them they are a useless sack before you walk out.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Wonderful opportunity, very friendly, safe work environment.
FedEx Express was a fantastic learning opportunity for me, i started when i was 19 and was made to feel right at home. Extensive training. Fedex Express cares about you and your future, everyone is understanding and supportive. Safety is extremely immportant, everyone helps eachother.
Fantastic Benefits
Physically demanding
I liked it
Loader/Unloader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Colorado Springs, CO2019, szeptember 18.
I much enjoyed this job since it came from me working at ups. So to me it was like going to work for the same job I use to have. So I was use to the fast pace and job.
Fast paced & exciting
Driver, route delivery (Volt alkalmazott) –  Colorado Springs, CO2019, szeptember 9.
Worked with energetic ,efficient productive minded people. Customer service and efficiency was at the top of the list. Thinking for yourself and being self driven are pluses
Pro érvek
Figuring out the best course to take during the day
Long days
Excellent Benefits
Trainer and Lead line operations (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Colorado Springs, CO2019, július 11.
The location at Troy Hill in Colorado Springs on operates 2 shifts
3:30 am to 7 am and 6 pm to 8 or 9 pm depending on volume. There is slim to no chance of getting 40 hours a week even working a split shift.
The benefits are excellent and if you are looking for a part time job this is PERFECT!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
FedEx Services is a great place to work!
Scrum Master Advisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Colorado Springs, CO2019, június 2.
FedEx has a People/Service/Profit culture where it takes all 3 aspects to be successful. Work/Life balance is looked at and initiated by managers and discussed by upper management. I was always proud to work for such a great company with a worldwide brand recognition!
Pro érvek
Flexible but core working hours, work from home possibilities depending on your team and job, relative job security, terrific brand and company
Kontra érvek
With job security comes a bit lower salary
Purple Promise
IT Manager Lean XP Agile Development (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Colorado Springs, CO2019, május 11.
Talented group of professionals aimed at delivering business value through software development and investment in people and technology. Working through a transition to Agile and cloud native patterns while trying to retire legacy patterns that do not meet the needs of the speed of change required by the business.
fantastic company to work
Sr. Programmer Analyst (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Colorado Springs, CO2019, március 20.
Great place to work and learned lot of new technology.
Very cooperative team members, management is easily accessible, nice discounts on fedex services, work culture is one of the best i have worked for 30 years
Pro érvek
discounts and nice vacation policy
Kontra érvek
salary not comaptible with industry
Good people. Slow to change
TECHNICAL ADVISOR (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Colorado Springs, CO2019, február 18.
Typical large corporate IT shop. A lot of good talented people doing good work. Company is very slow to change. Sometimes can't seem go get out of their own way.
Pro érvek
Flexible hours / work life balance
Limited career advancement opportunities
The good place
Engineering Specialist Advisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Colorado Springs, CO2019, január 24.
A good place to work with a lot of good people. You could do a lot worse. Finding the proper work-life balance has its challenges, but most managers are very flexible.
my opinion
package handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Colorado Springs, CO2019, január 21.
typical work day, some managers are over the top, you get moved around, hardest part during Christmas season, not enough hours, good second job, workplace is ok could be better utilized with the space available
Pro érvek
fun area to work, fun coworkers, decent team work
Kontra érvek
bad management pending manager, not enough hours working
Fast Pace or get out !
Package Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Colorado Springs, CO 809162019, január 15.
I work about 3 and half per shift. unload trucks with a scanner.
safety is key. managers are okay nothing special.
fast pace and heavy labor.
co-works are great
good place to work
Material Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Colorado Springs, CO2018, november 9.
we thoroughly follow the directions given to us through out the morning. we start very early and get done in a short period of time. small work group that works the sort so everyone gets along for the most part and helps each other out. working with the planes is the most enjoyable part of my job
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Lead QA and Automation Engineer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Colorado Springs, CO2018, július 30.
Good place to work. Good job/work life balance. Job security. Management is very open to ideas. Good job culture. Colleagues are helpful. Good compensation and a lot f benefits
2,0
Stressful workplace
Handler / CDOT Courier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Colorado Springs, CO2018, július 18.
I though at the time FEDEX would be a great place to work but time that proved otherwise. The managers only cared for their incentives and push the couriers to make their drop-off and pick-up's on time usually pushing the a high amount of packages to be dropped off. There was also no incentives for the drivers to make their quota, but you warning letter was waiting for you if you didn't make your 95% on package deliveries. Threats of getting letters and write-ups were very common in the work place as well as lack of supporting their employees.
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
Munkahelyi kultúra
Excellent workplace/The Best Supervisors!
COURIER/DRIVER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Colorado Springs, CO 809192018, április 14.
fast paced work environment with the freedom to route my work day after loading vehicle to deliver/pick up letters and packages according to time commitment/delivery commitment.
Map reading, enjoyed my customers and route! cash handling,
responsible for preparation of daily documentation for work performed. This has been my Favorite employer that I have worked for and they have excellent management, great communication.
Enjoyed the flexibility of hours, when i finished my route i was done.
Pro érvek
Great Supervisors! Great Pay and Benefits for Part time!
Kontra érvek
high stress position in meeting stops on the busier days
Munkahelyi kultúra
Was a good company to work for
Senior Software Analyst (Volt alkalmazott) –  Colorado Springs, CO2018, március 27.
From what I hear, it isn't as good to work there as it was. FedEx seems to have outsourced most of the programming to India and now most local employees just manage the overseas contractors. It used to be a great place to work, but the outsourcing started before I was laid off and according to other workers, has continued since. Sad really.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Incredible opportunity
Shop Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Colorado Springs, CO2018, február 22.
I currently work at FedEx Freight. I am in a unique work situation in which I am not going to give any details. I love the job, I love my boss, I love the pay.
$, benefits, supportive leadership
I still work at FedEx Freight-will not say anything negative
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great, fast-paced work environment.
Operations Administrator II (Volt alkalmazott) –  Colorado Springs, CO2018, január 11.
Friendly and helpful staff willing to help in areas of need. Fast-paced environment with tons advancement both professional and personal. Great place to work!
Advancement opportunities
Hours of operation
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van