Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Colorado Springs, CO

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Colorado Springs, CO60 értékelés
60 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 321 értékelés megtekintése
It's ok
Good job for a college or highschool student. Paid a fair wage and did not get in the way of college. Good for someone who needs gas money for school.
FedEx
It was good, I enjoyed working overnight. It was amazing pay. I got paid every week/weekly. I was on time. I also had a set time limit. It was like my first job.
Good place to learn
This is the good place to learn new technology and place for lot of innovation. I am able to learn lot of new technologies which we on demand in market and able to get expertise on the same
1,0
Overworked people
Overworked over stressed people that work very hard, but the company pays them the least amount possible and management blocks advancement for more qualified people in lieu of less experienced people that they want to be friends with.

the most enjoyable part of the job will be when you can throw you badge at your least favorite manager's face and tell them they are a useless sack before you walk out.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Wonderful opportunity, very friendly, safe work environment.
FedEx Express was a fantastic learning opportunity for me, i started when i was 19 and was made to feel right at home. Extensive training. Fedex Express cares about you and your future, everyone is understanding and supportive. Safety is extremely immportant, everyone helps eachother.
Fantastic Benefits
Physically demanding
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
I liked it
I much enjoyed this job since it came from me working at ups. So to me it was like going to work for the same job I use to have. So I was use to the fast pace and job.
Fast paced & exciting
Worked with energetic ,efficient productive minded people. Customer service and efficiency was at the top of the list. Thinking for yourself and being self driven are pluses
Pro érvek
Figuring out the best course to take during the day
Long days
Excellent Benefits
The location at Troy Hill in Colorado Springs on operates 2 shifts
3:30 am to 7 am and 6 pm to 8 or 9 pm depending on volume. There is slim to no chance of getting 40 hours a week even working a split shift.

The benefits are excellent and if you are looking for a part time job this is PERFECT!
Munkahelyi kultúra
FedEx Services is a great place to work!
FedEx has a People/Service/Profit culture where it takes all 3 aspects to be successful. Work/Life balance is looked at and initiated by managers and discussed by upper management. I was always proud to work for such a great company with a worldwide brand recognition!
Pro érvek
Flexible but core working hours, work from home possibilities depending on your team and job, relative job security, terrific brand and company
Kontra érvek
With job security comes a bit lower salary
Purple Promise
Talented group of professionals aimed at delivering business value through software development and investment in people and technology. Working through a transition to Agile and cloud native patterns while trying to retire legacy patterns that do not meet the needs of the speed of change required by the business.
fantastic company to work
Great place to work and learned lot of new technology.
Very cooperative team members, management is easily accessible, nice discounts on fedex services, work culture is one of the best i have worked for 30 years
Pro érvek
discounts and nice vacation policy
Kontra érvek
salary not comaptible with industry
Good people. Slow to change
Typical large corporate IT shop. A lot of good talented people doing good work. Company is very slow to change. Sometimes can't seem go get out of their own way.
Pro érvek
Flexible hours / work life balance
Limited career advancement opportunities
Different Situations
The routes are purchased for Home Delivery,,,doesn't pay well and no benefits. I drove during the holiday season and was given a rental truck with no traction. Driving in Colorado during December was extremely difficult and dangerous.
work alone delivering packages
saturday work
The good place
A good place to work with a lot of good people. You could do a lot worse. Finding the proper work-life balance has its challenges, but most managers are very flexible.
my opinion
typical work day, some managers are over the top, you get moved around, hardest part during Christmas season, not enough hours, good second job, workplace is ok could be better utilized with the space available
Pro érvek
fun area to work, fun coworkers, decent team work
Kontra érvek
bad management pending manager, not enough hours working
Fast Pace or get out !
I work about 3 and half per shift. unload trucks with a scanner.
safety is key. managers are okay nothing special.

fast pace and heavy labor.

co-works are great
good place to work
we thoroughly follow the directions given to us through out the morning. we start very early and get done in a short period of time. small work group that works the sort so everyone gets along for the most part and helps each other out. working with the planes is the most enjoyable part of my job
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work. Good job/work life balance. Job security. Management is very open to ideas. Good job culture. Colleagues are helpful. Good compensation and a lot f benefits
2,0
Stressful workplace
I though at the time FEDEX would be a great place to work but time that proved otherwise. The managers only cared for their incentives and push the couriers to make their drop-off and pick-up's on time usually pushing the a high amount of packages to be dropped off. There was also no incentives for the drivers to make their quota, but you warning letter was waiting for you if you didn't make your 95% on package deliveries. Threats of getting letters and write-ups were very common in the work place as well as lack of supporting their employees.
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
Munkahelyi kultúra
Excellent workplace/The Best Supervisors!
fast paced work environment with the freedom to route my work day after loading vehicle to deliver/pick up letters and packages according to time commitment/delivery commitment.
Map reading, enjoyed my customers and route! cash handling,

responsible for preparation of daily documentation for work performed. This has been my Favorite employer that I have worked for and they have excellent management, great communication.

Enjoyed the flexibility of hours, when i finished my route i was done.
Pro érvek
Great Supervisors! Great Pay and Benefits for Part time!
Kontra érvek
high stress position in meeting stops on the busier days
Munkahelyi kultúra
Was a good company to work for
From what I hear, it isn't as good to work there as it was. FedEx seems to have outsourced most of the programming to India and now most local employees just manage the overseas contractors. It used to be a great place to work, but the outsourcing started before I was laid off and according to other workers, has continued since. Sad really.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés