Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Collierville, TN

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
136 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 433 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
FedE was a great job filled with opportunity to grow but i worked there on a contract with my school. FedEx showed me a different look IT with so much cool technology i learned.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company to work for. Friendly customer and co workers. Leadership management. Flexibility. Room to grow and learn. Excellent support staff. Wonderful work environment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was employed at FedEx for 24 years I retired in May 2019, the company have so much to offer. Work life balance, pay, and benefits. Believes in Making Every Experience Outstanding.
Munkahelyi kultúra
FedEx is very good for Java resources. Very good Management. Good work culture. You will get a fair chance to prove yourself. Location is very good for staying long term with family.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
FedEx is a great place to work - focused on people and facilitating opportunities for advancement, however the company is in the middle of culture change due to market conditions.
Munkahelyi kultúra
You have to be able to multi-task throughout the day. It was a wonderful experience throughout the time of working with the business. I did indeed learn more when it came to repairing mc95 scanners and laptops
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have been working for Fedex for a little under a year now and I must say I absolutely love my job! The work environment and the flexibility of working with this company is great. I have learned and grown so much and I am ready to apply my skills in a position that will challenge my knowledge.
Munkahelyi kultúra
FedEx Services offers exceptional opportunities for those willing to apply themselves and be a productive team member. It is a company dedicated to delivering outstanding service to customers. Innovation and change are company drivers so flexibility is key to being successful.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall, FedEx has been a great place to work. As with most companies, things have changed over the years, but all in all, I would recommend it to anyone.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work. I enjoy the job less workload and stress would be the best work life balance. I love my manager and what all he has Done to help me with my career.
Schooling
Workload
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very good company to work for. People service profit philosophy is great. Work life balance is phenomenal but must get a handle on tardiness and absenteeism.
Tuition reimbursement
No childcare onsiteo
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nice company. Fast-paced. Worked well with other local companies to help organize and co-sponsor events for charities. Company is loyal to the groups it works with.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The security at this company is top notched. It is the biggest company that I have worked for. Everyday is a new and exciting experience. I have had the pleasure of meeting and interacting with many helpful and caring Managers, Directors, Vice President's, working professionals and Vendors. The facility is the best that I have ever worked for. Only negative is everything is compartmentalized and sometimes getting needed access can be slow.. Other than that it is a joy working here.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I like this company. From your first day on the job you feel valued. Fedex invests in its employees throughout your tenure. My employee experience was outstanding.
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you don't reach your quota, you're gone. Management don't care about anything but the numbers. They act funny when you don't work overtime. It's the first place I've ever seen Black people let their position go to their heads. I'm black myself so there is no racial slurring just fact. They stress about company policy but turn around and break them. They need to clean house. Close nit family and friends runs that facility.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working at FedEx. I was very proud to tell people I worked there. I was there for 18 years & wished I could stayed longer. My Sr. Manager & VP were fun to work with.
Pro érvek
The girls I worked with, including my Sr Manager, would take long lunch, go shoe shopping & go to a thrust store out of town. We were a good group.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I didn't know that the cool technological position that I took in Pittsburgh would lead to a career in Digital Marketing. I had no idea that I would move to Memphis and work in their World Technology Center. It was unfathomable that I would grow to love and respect the company that I work for or that many of my co-workers I would count as friends. I never dreamed that I would look back at accepting the job offer as one of the best decisions I ever made.
Lots of Opportunities
Munkahelyi kultúra
A great workplace for those that like to work within a fun, diverse and fast paced environment. Have had many opportunities to develop my skills and i am appreciated by my coworkers.
Pro érvek
Tuition reimbursement, competitive wages, good benefits
Kontra érvek
Middle management challenges, do not see as many women promoted to the C-suite
Munkahelyi kultúra
I've been at FedEx for 20 years and it's been my only job since college, so my basis for comparison is limited. 10+ years ago I felt FedEx was too slow to react to market changes and too relaxed however in the past 10 years I have seen immense focus on renewal, speed to market and innovation. Right now with world economies changing, the rising expectations of on demand 'everything' and increasing competition make it a very exciting time to work at FedEx. I'd say in the next 3-18 months would be an excellent time to join FedEx as we're in very exciting times. Benefits are pretty standard compared to other companies of comparable size, previously I would have said our benefits far exceeded others but due to those reasons I listed above FedEx has been forced to lower costs in order to remain competitive and some of that has materialized in reduced benefits. We've got health, dental and vision benefits, 401K matching, stock options, annual variable bonuses based on company and personal performance as well as tuition reimbursement and discounts with many service providers, retail companies and automobile manufacturers. What has made me choose to stay at FedEx so long is because of our corporate culture. We believe if you invest in your people they in turn will provide great service which will lead to improved profit, we call it "People - Service - Profit" or PSP and I truly believe in that approach whole heartedly. Many may think that means "Oh People first, I can come and go as I please, work when I feel like it and deliver value if it suits me" but that's not it at all. - több...
Pro érvek
Opportunities for advancement and change, international opportunities, great culture, challenging work
Kontra érvek
So large we're sometimes slow to react, complex and sometimes confusing systems and processes
Munkahelyi kultúra
The positive atmosphere is infectious and my colleagues are awesome to collaborate with. The projects are very interesting and you cannot help but learn something new everyday. The work/life balance, pay, and benefits are awesome.
Munkahelyi kultúra
the workplace is fast paced but competitive. the senior techs will teach you the job. the company has good work environment. there was never a dull moment at work