FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Cocoa, FL

11 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 152 értékelés megtekintése
My experience.
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cocoa, FL2019, szeptember 25.
Typical day at the job started early in the mornings (2, 3, 4AM). Early physical hard work. Learned to follow orders and safety procedures. All around the job was hard there was no easy parts and the most enjoyable part of it was leaving.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
poor pay with long hours
Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cocoa, FL2019, szeptember 14.
no benefits, paid by day so no overtime. some days less than minimum wage. all while FedEx has record profits... should be ashamed to offer a job at all. UPS is 1000% better to working staff
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
2,0
Nightmare
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cocoa, FL2019, szeptember 14.
The work was awesome until they send people home early and you get backed up and have to deal with angry drivers cause your 4 trucks turn into 8 trucks to load. Everyday coming In at different times always backing us up everyday. Scanners always breaking making you more backed up. I had managers call me every Monday at 230 in the morning asking when I was coming in I was scheduled tues-sat. I would not recommend FedEx to anyone.
Productive and Fun Environment
Mail Courier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cocoa, FL2019, augusztus 18.
Great place to work. The morale is usually high. Co- workers and manager share the same vision and can do attitude which makes it worth working for. Is a challenge, however, self motivation goes a long way to get your work done.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
4,0
Fast paced, heavy labor
Package Handler/Sorter (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cocoa, FL2019, április 23.
Its important to note that this job does require a lot of energy and you will feel tired after working. We average 15-17,000 packages per day and hours are usually 3AM-7/8AM. Management does their best to accommodate hard workers and reward them. All benefits are available to part time employees (also tuition reimbursement!).

It can be quite a frustrating job at times but if you enjoy hard work that makes the time fly: this is the job for you.
Pro érvek
Part Time benefits, consistent management and great coworkers
Kontra érvek
Management leans too heavily on skilled employees, inconsistent expectations
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
3,0
took its toll
Delivery Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cocoa, FL2018, október 16.
job started out fine, but ended very quickly. peak time was very chaotic and at times you worked 15 hour days to deliver 170 stops to which you never made that much more money for the work.
the right place to work
Delivery Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cocoa FL2017, március 2.
its a nice place to work ,yuo will get the right trainee to learn how operate the job,you will learned many safety methodos to driving and work with costumers ,
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
Fast paced enviroment
Package Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cocoa, FL2015, július 13.
FedEx is a great company to work for. The management is very competent, the hours are very consistent and the benefits of the company are great.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 12Nem 1Jelentés
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
A part time job with no chance of promotion if you are good at your job.
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cocoa, FL2013, augusztus 4.
Management will not give promotions to anyone who excels at the job of being a package handler. This promotes laziness among the employees and makes working for this company completely miserable. Working for this company was a complete waste of 6 years of my life.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I learned a lot from this job
Administrative Associate II (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cocoa, FL2012, március 19.
I never thought I'd like clerical and office work as much as I do after working at FedEx. The customers were hostile sometimes, but that's understood. I love paperwork, data entry, answering phones, helping people, helping co workers. The benefits are great if you can get out of package handling, and into management or clerical.
Pro érvek
great pay, cheap and good insurance, plenty of vacation time, fun job
Kontra érvek
not enough hours, hard to advance, no management on night shifts

Tekintsen meg FedEx további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van