Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Cocoa, FL

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Cocoa, FL14 értékelés
14 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 438 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast pace and room for promotions. If you would like to get promoted quicker, transferring to other facilities help tremendously. Very early morning shifts for most employees.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Yes good company good hours It’s only part time but it’s worth it .... I wanted to try to get my cdls and drive for them but didn’t go as planned ......
Munkahelyi kultúra
Left the state or I'd still be working there . it was a great experience and I learned a lot went from unloading trucks to being a package sorter then became a truck loader
Munkahelyi kultúra
Decent place to work. They work with you if you have anything come up. Open door policy. Good work schedule until peak season starts. There are two shifts, outboad and inbound. You get cross trained in different areas.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Typical day at the job started early in the mornings (2, 3, 4AM). Early physical hard work. Learned to follow orders and safety procedures. All around the job was hard there was no easy parts and the most enjoyable part of it was leaving.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
no benefits, paid by day so no overtime. some days less than minimum wage. all while FedEx has record profits... should be ashamed to offer a job at all. UPS is 1000% better to working staff
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
The work was awesome until they send people home early and you get backed up and have to deal with angry drivers cause your 4 trucks turn into 8 trucks to load. Everyday coming In at different times always backing us up everyday. Scanners always breaking making you more backed up. I had managers call me every Monday at 230 in the morning asking when I was coming in I was scheduled tues-sat. I would not recommend FedEx to anyone.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work. The morale is usually high. Co- workers and manager share the same vision and can do attitude which makes it worth working for. Is a challenge, however, self motivation goes a long way to get your work done.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its important to note that this job does require a lot of energy and you will feel tired after working. We average 15-17,000 packages per day and hours are usually 3AM-7/8AM. Management does their best to accommodate hard workers and reward them. All benefits are available to part time employees (also tuition reimbursement!).

It can be quite a frustrating job at times but if you enjoy hard work that makes the time fly: this is the job for you.
Pro érvek
Part Time benefits, consistent management and great coworkers
Kontra érvek
Management leans too heavily on skilled employees, inconsistent expectations
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
job started out fine, but ended very quickly. peak time was very chaotic and at times you worked 15 hour days to deliver 170 stops to which you never made that much more money for the work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
its a nice place to work ,yuo will get the right trainee to learn how operate the job,you will learned many safety methodos to driving and work with costumers ,
Munkahelyi kultúra
FedEx is a great company to work for. The management is very competent, the hours are very consistent and the benefits of the company are great.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management will not give promotions to anyone who excels at the job of being a package handler. This promotes laziness among the employees and makes working for this company completely miserable. Working for this company was a complete waste of 6 years of my life.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I never thought I'd like clerical and office work as much as I do after working at FedEx. The customers were hostile sometimes, but that's understood. I love paperwork, data entry, answering phones, helping people, helping co workers. The benefits are great if you can get out of package handling, and into management or clerical.
Pro érvek
great pay, cheap and good insurance, plenty of vacation time, fun job
Kontra érvek
not enough hours, hard to advance, no management on night shifts
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés