Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Cincinnati, OH

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Cincinnati, OH27 értékelés
27 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 385 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not recommended for single parents. Peak season is November (day after Thanksgiving through first week of January); Mandatory hours during this time period. Benefits are great!
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good part time work for college students and careers workers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked fedex ground M-F. My day started promomtly at 8:00. My job consisted of delivery package on a regular route. scanning and lifting packages and sometime loading truck. I sometime assisted other drivers when needed.During my time with fedex I learned much about package and delivery as well as working with some good people and got to learn more about the city. The most enjoyable part of the job was working on my on and being out in the public. There was nothing hard about the job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoy Fedex a lot because it is not the same day any day. I get a variety of different experiences each day, and I am also challenged each day.
Pro érvek
schedule having weekends off.
2nd shift.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
working hard unloading trucks and loading them with good pay for part time job
short shifts
all part time
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work involves a lot of customer interaction. An employee must be flexible enough to help customers with many needs: printing, faxing, shipping, and others.

What I learned: customer service. It is a much overlooked part of life and business. Good customer service can turn a bad situation into a good one. I also learned how to manage my time wisely. As Lead Project Coordinator, I had to oversee every print job which came into the center. I had to share jobs that were too large and prioritize jobs to get them finished correctly and on time.

The management at FedEx Office is consistent from store to store because of excellent training from the corporate ranks. However, once above the store manager level, management can occasionally lose touch with what kind of interactions take place on the floor. Processes have been put in place that actually make it more difficult for some customers to get in and out quickly when placing an order. These processes are meant to prevent errors in production, but they just aren't perfect for every customer.

The hardest part of working at FedEx Office is the amount of customers that can come in to the centers with the limited amount of employees available on the floor. Staffing needs to be increased to better assist customers.

Being able to help people is the most enjoyable part of working at FedEx Office.
Pro érvek
consistent scheduling, good healthcare, good management
Kontra érvek
short staffing, insufficient point-of-sale and order-taking systems
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
They don't have regular hours, but the pay is great. You are able to apply for jobs all over the word. Overseas and every state that has a FEDEX. People are great. Met many good people there. Benefits are the best even if you are part time. You will work hard for your money and you can move up in the company. Best place I have worked in a long time.