Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Cincinnati, OH

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Cincinnati, OH26 értékelés
26 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 346 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not recommended for single parents. Peak season is November (day after Thanksgiving through first week of January); Mandatory hours during this time period. Benefits are great!
Munkahelyi kultúra
They a fun compay too wrk for until u need time off for thing other than job but in all they wont u too come too wrk sick and all even if u got clock in and go back home
Munkahelyi kultúra
Really enjoyed my time at Federal Express Corp. Working in a beautiful call center. Environment was very relaxing and the people were a joy to work with.
Environment and people
Munkahelyi kultúra
I retired from teaching and coaching and continued to work at full time and part time jobs for the next 22 years. Much of this work was in retail sales and also did some commercial driving as a courier for several different companies. I enjoyed teachers and my retail sales and courier work. I have good people person skills and would enjoy doing that again on a part time basis. My last job at Fed Ex was enjoyable because the working conditions wre good and they stressed efficiency and not excess stress. They had activites on occasional week ends for the employees.
Pro érvek
Enjoyed customer contact and selling in general.
Kontra érvek
Enjoyed drivin g jobs very much and Drove a Greyhound Bus for 9 years in the summer while teaching.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
To the point. Fast pace customer base. Hard charging. Dealing with all types of people of all cultures. Problem solving daily with hard to find routes and new sub-divisions. In the end the goal is to unload all packages swiftly and most of all safety is number one!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working hard and fast space and keep busy, time fly,nice people friendly, motivate, no break, enjoy, catch up fast,very cool, help other cowork, easy way
Munkahelyi kultúra
Mindset to work you will be alright. You must be on time, safety is a great factor. Production has a great roll in our bonus checks. They have great equipment for the men to get the job, also if you need supplies they will get it for you.
Pro érvek
Your work is rewarded free food
Kontra érvek
Health-care is a little costly
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day was coming in load trucks it wasn't a fast paced job.
I learned they did not care a lot about quality.

Management was never around they working out of different sites.

The culture was okay.

The equipment not working.

The people i worked with.
Munkahelyi kultúra
great company with opportunities for advancement. good people depending on your department. computer programs are excellent and make the job easier. working in the elements are less than desirable depending on the dock location.
Pro érvek
advancement with a known shipping leader
Kontra érvek
long hours, working in the elements
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Customer service reps are micro managed down to seconds. You must handle calls in a certain amount of time, you must say exactly the same thing over and over again. All I can say is DO NOT DO IT!!
Munkahelyi kultúra
While working at FedEx , I learned how to pack trucks and not only that but also learned how to use different type of technology such as a scanner and much more. I love the pay and they also have benefits.
the benefits
Kontra érvek
cold when the winter hits
Munkahelyi kultúra
like being apart of a football team, you get exhausted but its worth it if you can take it. Loved working through the night.
Munkahelyi kultúra
day starts at 3 or 4am. short work hours with a fast paced environment. fun and straight forward. hardest part of the job is lifting some heavy boxes.
short days
not full time
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very good place to work. Family friendly. Flexible hours and a willingness to allow you to grow and find the right opportunity for each individual.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day was making sure I was ready when I put on my head set to answer the incoming calls. I learned that even though your customer is angry do not take it personal. My manager was caring and listened to any problems that you had. I got along with my co-workers laid back environment. Job was not hard. The enjoyable part of the job was making the customer happy.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sorting through packages, scanning the packages that belong to my truck and putting the package where the sticker says it should go.
Management is very down to earth and always around to help when different sorting lines get too overflowed with packages.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job is all about speed and efficiency they want you to unload these trucks as fast as reasonably possible and they want you to do the correct and safest way possible. its isn't a bad place to work but the hours are minimum only about 4 to 6 hours a night. the hardest part of this job is repletion you will find yourself doing the same thing for hours. management will generally let you alone unless you strait to show decline in productivity and the co workers are good with team work
relaxed work environment
Minimum hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day consisted of assessing volume and resources available. Egineering a plan. Executing with excellence. Reviewing performance to expose opportunies. People skills,development. Not enough time in the day. The daily challenges.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really loved this job, too bad they had to close down the facility.
Easy job, great pay.
None really
Munkahelyi kultúra
I deliver and pick-up packages to various Businesses and residents.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good part time work for college students and careers workers.