Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Chicago Heights, IL

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
45 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 445 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
They are a good company to work for. They have many locations and various positions to choose from throughout the USA. Good company benefit and retirement programs.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Contracted for housekeeping at FedEx Freight Chicago hts. Good environment to work in, typical day at FedEx, sweeping and wiping down docks and stations,disenfecting with virucide cleaner, sweeping and mopping office areas/restrooms, deep cleaning of all areas/walls except docks done every 2 weeks, cleaning of parking lots and along entire fence outside the facility for trash.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sups and dockworker are great people just hope you never have to deal with the oms in a 1 on 1. Terrible people both at work and outside. Don't understand how they even made it where they are. They have no clue what actually goes on on that dock
Munkahelyi kultúra
Poor management resulting in reduced hours at multiple facilities . Recently reduced hours and benefits. Working g hours have dropped below expectations. Some management can be rude and intimidating to employers
Pro érvek
Healthcare for part time employees
Kontra érvek
Reduced hours below agreement during hiring process
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work, I have been there for the last 9 years. It’s been good to my family. I have worked every shift possible. There’s always something different to learn.
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you are anything other than a full-time employee or driver then you mean absolutely nothing to this company. They could care less about anmout of hard work that you do, it's all about time you've put in. I've seen people who are some of the worst employes I've ever seen get promoted just because they were there longer. One of the worst company to work for today. The
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good pay, good benefits not very family friendly because you will work nights. Good people mostly to work with and management is not that bad. Can be very hot and cold.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at fedex was a valuable experience. I was able to hone my skills as a forklift operator, while learning to problem solve in a very fast-paced, cross dock environment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
FedEx is a great company. They pay well and care about their employees. I really enjoyed working there. There are long hours but compensations makes up for that.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company to work for. They could have a better managing team to assure that part time workers get a fair chance at ful time after a certain amount of time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management is really hit or miss. They will be your friend one minute and then the very next minute they are talking about you behind your back. No one is held accountable for the mistakes they make. Which makes the job more difficult.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Wouldn’t recommend these people are clearly racist trust me it’s not righteous there so think before you fill an application out they’re really cut throat to minorities
Munkahelyi kultúra
They hire and pay your fairly and give you a good place to work. It is a great place to just keep ypour head down, work hard and punch out. Simply put.
Great Pay
Kontra érvek
Dock work can be very cold and taxing!
Munkahelyi kultúra
start with supervisor meeting then do a turn over with previous supervisor. Do projections for freight.Management on your back all through the shift even if everything is going smoothly. Dock associates are hard working. Learn not to trust management, will turn on you to save them self especially when they tell you to do something and it does not work out. I have a start time but not an end time( could work from 11 to 13 hours)
good pay
no loyalty
Munkahelyi kultúra
I liked working at fed ex I just didn’t like the cut back to me being laid off. It’s fast paced and safety was standard. Sometimes it was cold overs it was hot.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really loved my dock worker position. I went into FedEx with very limited Forklift experience and by the time I left, I was highly skilled on the lift. The Chicago Heights dock was generally very busy and crowded. I would have loved to stay, but was forced to find employment elsewhere due to a lack of work. I was not getting enough hours. FedEx is very rewarding to those employees that have put their time into the company. However, newcomers were always overlooked when it came to working extra hours (overtime). There were many weeks where I did not get my full part time hours for the week (20 hours).
Pro érvek
Fast paced, Most employees were friendly, goal oriented, and team driven
lack of hours.
Munkahelyi kultúra
FedEx is a fast past environment. Being accurate is your key. They have great benefits even for part-time employees. One of the biggest down side is that it is hard to move from part-time to full time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good work place. You come in and punch time clock and find out wld at door you will unload. They teach you how to unload trailers.The hardests part of the job is when it get cold out you must work on the dock where there is no heat.The best part of the job is the give you different things to do.
Pro érvek
good insurance and the worker help you if you do not understand something.
working in the cold.
Munkahelyi kultúra
No leadership not a great place to work. Long hours not enough pay. Working in exterme weather conditions. Management is the worst.
Munkahelyi kultúra
management was great learned a lot with great coworkers Was able to have daily safety meeting at start of every shift.and input in the system.
Munkahelyi kultúra
great enviorment to work in.fast paced and friendly.help is always there when you need it.just an over all great place.