Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Chicago, IL

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Chicago, IL208 értékelés
208 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 464 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enjoy working With Others and Gaining the Experience I needed to go Far in Life,, It opened doors to better Opportunities gradually building myself Mentally and Financially
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great job for college students, good growth potential. This is a very fast paced job and can be stressful. There are multiple locations in the united states to choose from.
Good Job for college students
Very hard work
Munkahelyi kultúra
Had to set boxes in a designed wall so the wall wont fall in the truck. Making sure to pack the bottom of the truck and make sure its taken care of properly.
Munkahelyi kultúra
FedEx is all about building not within just company but within your self . You can move up pretty quickly well after your 6 months are up . It’s a great company to work for I can say genuinely they are truly for there customers and worker benefits are terrific .Never had a job where all the benefits are on point . 401k is lovely as well .
Pro érvek
Benefits every season they throw company cookout for the employees.
Kontra érvek
Depending on the where your location the hours are short .
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good work place its a job you are there to do a service to the people the customers. Fedex served a purpose did what I had to do to support my family time and patience which you need.
Good job
Kontra érvek
Wont pay you what ypu are worth
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work, amazing people. Loved my boss. Wages are not the greatest, but its a laid back job and that makes up for it. Nothing you want to do for long, but good short term
Pro érvek
Development and opportunity for growth
Kontra érvek
Lower on the pay scale compared to industry standards
Munkahelyi kultúra
es trabajo algo pesado pero la verdad, los beneficios valen bastante la pena.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love to pla games so when it come to table games my team the best.at the same time we up on your work so its ok to bet other team mates at work.love
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Early hours and a Fast paced warehouse with heavy loads, forklift and other ware house items utilized, had to make sure equiptment is in working order and ready for next person.
Flexible schedule with tenure
Kontra érvek
inclement weather in winter with no heat in warehouse
Munkahelyi kultúra
this job was very physical and very competitive. I liked the fact u cant work a job and get in shape and get paid for it . Fed ex was a great place to work for a youthful individual.
Pro érvek
you could work on your own
job is very tiresome
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job was smooth sailing, it was great that I was up on my feet steady working and moving. There was a balance throughout the workday, there was never a dull moment, and I learned so much.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
At my store they cut down the staff from 6 to 3 but addded more metrics to conquer. There are no yearly bonus, there is a .30 raise(hopefully) Professional expectations with amateur wages. They have an extremely high turn over rate, because of their lack of care for the retail stores.
healthcare is great
Kontra érvek
inordinate amount of stress.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The most enjoyable part of the job was getting someone there package.

Hardest part of the job was sitting in traffic.

The work place culture is okay.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its a well structured environment, with great managers. A typical day at work is providing production and daily need of inbound sales.
Provide shipping service to walk in customers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love this place! You are able to move around in the ranks and the company pays handsomely compared to some. You are able to meet so many new people and become familiar with so many local businessess and talent! If I didn't attend school for a different career I would still be here!
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I work the overnight shift. I scan and load parcels and get them ready for delivery.

I'm looking to add a part time job. I would consider leaving if offered the right position with better pay,
Pro érvek
Good, well - respected company, good benefits
Kontra érvek
low pay, overnight hours, lack of paid holidays off.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really hated this job. I was always expected to do more even though the right materials needed to do my job were NEVER provided. I was SO happy to leave that I jumped ship as soon as the opportunity presented itself.
NONE
the entire job culture.
Munkahelyi kultúra
You clock in load your truck and do your route. You had to make sure you delivered priority packages first on time and at a certain speed. the management only bother you when you're not keeping up with stops per hour or when priority packages aren't delivered on time. Unless told otherwise your job is usually the same every day. you work independently in your truck which is probably the best part along with interacting with the customers and building relationships with them. The hardest part of the job is dealing with the weather. sometimes its cold sometimes its hot. you rarely get a perfect day.
discounts, pay, benefits
Kontra érvek
harsh work environments, strict policies, angry customers
Munkahelyi kultúra
You can move fast up in the company depending on your work ethic. It is fast pace but it has great employers. You can be yourself and chat with people at the job. If you needed a job and it is hard for you to find one.They are always hiring and even have great benefits.
Munkahelyi kultúra
you must be fast. Time is not you friend. the people who work their are good people. if your look for a fulltime job this is not for you.
someday you will be ask to go home.
weekly pay
hard work
Munkahelyi kultúra
I came to FedEx Express with no experience working on the ramp. With good training, I am fully qualified and able to load and unload all compartments of a cargo aircraft.

Advancement opportunities are hard to come by unless you want to be a courier, which I have no interest in. Most positions are filled on seniority basis. "Interview" positions are usually given to the part-time employee already doing the work. Patience and other employment are required if you want to pursue a higher level position with the company.
Pro érvek
Great benefits. Same for part-time and full-time employees.
Advancement opportunities
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés