Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Chicago, IL

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Chicago, IL208 értékelés
208 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 449 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enjoy working With Others and Gaining the Experience I needed to go Far in Life,, It opened doors to better Opportunities gradually building myself Mentally and Financially
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job is awesome if your looking to make extra money on the side. The oay is great the team workers are nice and kind everything is super nice.go work here
Munkahelyi kultúra
In all for the short time that I worked there very good vibes many Good Vibes good family good work team nothing negative to say I probably would have stayed if I didn't hurt myself or if it wasn't just temporary for me ultimately looking back I really should have rolled up my injury it was legitimate the air system I went down as we were moving big freight but no regrets but my advice to anybody if you do hurt yourself don't second-guess it right it up ultimately still good place to work
Munkahelyi kultúra
I've learned alot there because they gave me alot of experience about handling packages and I will be able to shoot my shot for another site .. I prefer to work more on a clothing store .
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Managers just flirt and make the pretty girls do nothing and make everyone do all the hard work. Mostly managers are hired in 3s they choose one black, one Mexican and one white person, and they usually have no package handling experience
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
come on time, do your job. Don’t give management a reason to micromanage. It’s ok to talk to other employees here and there but don’t make it a habit. No horse playing. Make your numbers and deliver packages on time, leave door tags always and fill it out correctly.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working for fedex, although i manage to adapt to management, most people struggled with how managers treated them. My only issue is that the time aren't steady. You start 2 o'clock one day and the mext day 3. They don't tell you of schedule changes till the end of the shift. And you can't leave until the work load is down
Love Fed Ex. Excellent benefits
This is not included with the interview

Let's proceed stop putting restrictions of 150 words. Let's continue.

Let's continue. Let's continue.

Let's continue. Let's continue.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very busy work place. There was always something to do when you thought there was nothing to do. Very heinous work and specific attention to detail is required.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Horrible, back breaking work. You will have no life. As soon as you get home (whenever that is) you will be too tired to do anything and you will need more sleep than normal to do this job. Every day is random
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working for FedEx really depends on your position, and what to expect for salary, culture, etc...

As a courier for FedEx Express and FedEx Ground, along with being a former Independent contractor for FedEx Ground. The pay is based on the Contractor you work for( independent/llc.) FedEx Express is corporate, and their pay structure. From what I have seen, it's about $17-18 an hour. ( Please note, with FedEx Express, if you except a part-time position, you must wait for 1yr before being eligible for full time, unless a waiver is signed to go to another Hub.

For the most part; FedEx and management are ok. The people are doing their position based on upper management. With a current division of multiple ( Independent Contractors, FedEx Ground, FedEx Home Delivery, FedEx Custom Critical, I believe they're fighting for Brand Identity)

The workplace is very fast. I enjoy it. Waiting is the hardest part, you just want to go and deliver!

The people you work with will make you feel good, although you have the select few that disagree.

My opinion, FedEx is restructuring for 1 brand and will terminate all Contractors and hire Contractors for fleet management of routes. I believe that would be very positive for FedEx. That's my opinion, I welcome yours.
You meet great people.
Kontra érvek
Management is confusing, no coordination.
Munkahelyi kultúra
FedEx is a great place to work but they keep you part time for to long which is not good trying to take care of a family. T he managers are pretty cool no complaints.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This position was a fast paced role that varied everyday. The position requires a lot of self scheduling and time management. it also involves a lot of travel.
Pro érvek
fast pace and lots of variety
Kontra érvek
travel time can be tough
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good pay. No job security. Start times are either midnights or early evenings no matter how long you've been there. Pay maxes out after 3 years so everyone makes the exact same from no matter how long you've been there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A fast pace loading and unloading job. you must learn how to keep a fast paced and utilize all space in a semi trailer when loading and must follow all safety methods when loading and unloading. management is relatively good at there job in comparison to other management from previous jobs.
Pro érvek
health care, hour lunch break
Kontra érvek
shift times are always subject to change
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great Opportunity and Experience for my career helped me achieve various goals. I'm grateful to have experienced this at the time I did in my career because it was a difficult time for me to choose my next step.
Munkahelyi kultúra
FedEx team was awesome, the team allowed me to work in a fast pace manner while ensuring safety and a lot of team work. I loved seeing my team every morning and there were great bonds made. Everyone was up and ready to work. The job was an awesome workout and you could loose a lot of weight doing the work which was a huge plus for me. It built up my upper body strength and helped with my core and back. I really loved the job and enjoyed it regardless to pay. The company was not the problem at all, it was the safety traveling to work alone became the issue. I took public transportation. If I had a vehicle I would have still been at FedEx guaranteed.
Pro érvek
Hard work, face paced, great leaders, team environment, sense of accomplishment, weekly pay.
Kontra érvek
Try and have a partner when traveling for early morning shift. No cons other then that.
Munkahelyi kultúra
great, busy productive and fast pace. i have a chance to meet different people everyday from all walks of life since we are a world company. I am always learning new things.
different people
there is no cons
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
The company was fine to work for but at the time I was looking for
a more permanent position with no over the road.

A typical day is loading freigth and delivering
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at Fed Ex was fun. I worked in a section called non-con it was the heaviest in the building but my team made the nights go by fast. The shift would go by fast if you just worked instead of thinking about it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loading trucks and setting my route to out for delivery and pick-up. Fedex taught me to drive and also how to read a map. Upper management did'nt bother you unless a customer called in on you. The workplace was diversified. The challenge with FedEx was deliving and picking up packages on time when you were leaving the station late and no extra time was given. interacting with the customers being in a certain area for so long them knowing your family and you knowing theres in turns you all becoming family because you seeing them and are around them.
Pro érvek
Benefits, reading a map company incentives
no union
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés