Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Chicago, IL

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
207 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 442 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enjoy working With Others and Gaining the Experience I needed to go Far in Life,, It opened doors to better Opportunities gradually building myself Mentally and Financially
Munkahelyi kultúra
During My Tome At Fed-Ex I was a package handler. I learned how to work under pressure, practice the do’s and don’t s of a factory, And Practiced my communication skills
Munkahelyi kultúra
its had its ups and downs over the last 20 years. No lunches or breaks unless you are houtly or anything over an assistant manager. i only called off 3 times in all those years. If you are a woman you can wite your own ticket to sny position .They are activly promoting them without the experience of their male counterparts.. Hours are rough long and at odd start times. Yes there is favoritism , nepotism, and treating unliked employees differently. Supervisors and Ops Managrrs are solid good people no issues. Upper mansgement is out of control and out of touch with reality. No bonus checls for management anymore. Hourly get 2 bonus checks per year.
Pro érvek
pay, people, gratitude from hourly
Kontra érvek
no lunches or breaks, hours, no bonus, favoritism
Munkahelyi kultúra
Slow process of uploading load and sourcing trucks to obtain rate and secure load from customer. Process needs to be more streamlined and that will increase the efficiently of netting the customers needs.
Pro érvek
Great Name
Poor Service
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
FedEx is a difficult job it takes an entire team of workers to process packeges through 3 to 4 hour shifts. The best benefits of working with the company are the increasing pay rate and the health benefits.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management needs more training in the areas of people skills. Also I think they should form a union for a better voice of the employees. Drug testing is not big at the company, only at hirring and if they have reservations.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working for Fedex, for nine years , death in the family & hospitalized, all in one year . Have a minor accident ,on company ground unknown, then terminates me, that's not the way a company or anyone does a person. life is very important.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Simple tasks, energy draining, they WILL rush you. Line leaders do not seem to care about your physical health. A 10 minute break is not enough time to recoup for a job like this
Munkahelyi kultúra
FedEx is a great company. I worked there for 15 years. The only reason I left (voluntarily) was to gain experience in a different industry and expand my skills The only drawback is most managers it is the only company they have worked for. Promo from within is a good thing however.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management was horrible, and because of that the work environment was one of the worst i have ever worked. Management had no control or direction of the work place. Many people on the job selfish, inconsiderate, lazy, and unmotivated. More demands placed on the hard workers, and not enough on those who didn't meet work standards.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked the night shift at this job and it was the hardest job I've worked. the managers never moved employees around enough. I did like the fact that I only worked 3-5 hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company to work for. Everyone is very nice and helpful. Managers will work with your school schedule and assist with any questions/concerns. Work hard.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A day at fedex is loading about 10 pallets on each side of the belt with two or more people carrying boxes ranged from 50 to 100 pounds and stacking neatly on the correct pallet.
Less help on each belt.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Promotions focused on favoritism over ability. Minimal training given with many performance targets although they may or may not be enforced or made priorities depending upon management mood.
Munkahelyi kultúra
You should have other job when working at here because it’s a part time job. It’s only 4 hours and 6 hours max. I recommend you have a second job or don’t work here at all
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good benefits but salary is not competitive and no work life balance. There is no room for advancement within the company unless you want to move out of state.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fed Ex Was definitely A Good Work experience I learned more things and yes I would go back. Sometimes I was thinking to my self to give up but I stayed and started to learn more things and that’s all I ever see anted was work experience for I can know many things
Munkahelyi kultúra
Bad place to work if your not an favorite .you might get something out of being there. Some of the people were not all had. The management was not kind at all.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I pack box’s in the trailer that came off the belt I had to work by myself it was fast working I had to lift a little heavy box’s and stack the box’s good
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great People, Helpfully People, Nice Break , Understanding One Another, Strong Minded People. Great Opportunity To Turn Into A Career. Good Hours & You Get Paid Ever Week.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great people for work for and with. They try their best to work around your schedule. Benefits were great and pay is amazing. .50 cent raise every three months you've been there. It'll mas out at $22 an hour,