FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Chicago, IL

197 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 674 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
2,0
No room for growth
Senior Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2020, január 7.
Good benefits but salary is not competitive and no work life balance. There is no room for advancement within the company unless you want to move out of state.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The hardest part was lifting some of the big things but I worked threw it and I was successful I was working to jobs
Loader/Unloader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2020, január 5.
Fed Ex Was definitely A Good Work experience I learned more things and yes I would go back. Sometimes I was thinking to my self to give up but I stayed and started to learn more things and that’s all I ever see anted was work experience for I can know many things
Munkahelyi kultúra
Favorite people last a long time
Quality Assurance /Small sort (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2019, december 30.
Bad place to work if your not an favorite .you might get something out of being there. Some of the people were not all had. The management was not kind at all.
Fedex
FedEx Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2019, december 28.
I pack box’s in the trailer that came off the belt I had to work by myself it was fast working I had to lift a little heavy box’s and stack the box’s good
HardWorking Job
Package handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2019, december 27.
Great People, Helpfully People, Nice Break , Understanding One Another, Strong Minded People. Great Opportunity To Turn Into A Career. Good Hours & You Get Paid Ever Week.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fast pace work place
Dock Worker/ Certified Forklift Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2019, november 15.
Great people for work for and with. They try their best to work around your schedule. Benefits were great and pay is amazing. .50 cent raise every three months you've been there. It'll mas out at $22 an hour,
Good place to work.
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2019, november 1.
Great and very professional environment love fed ex. Fast pace and great management, very professional. Everyone seems to get along great! Learned a lot ...
3,0
Fedex
Boxer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2019, október 27.
It was a great company to be employed by but the working distance and me not having the reliable transportation to get there and back by the time schedule I could not continue to work there.
Great
Shipping and Receiving Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2019, október 10.
This job is awesome if your looking to make extra money on the side. The oay is great the team workers are nice and kind everything is super nice.go work here
Good vibes
FED EX FRIEGHT AGENT (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2019, szeptember 28.
In all for the short time that I worked there very good vibes many Good Vibes good family good work team nothing negative to say I probably would have stayed if I didn't hurt myself or if it wasn't just temporary for me ultimately looking back I really should have rolled up my injury it was legitimate the air system I went down as we were moving big freight but no regrets but my advice to anybody if you do hurt yourself don't second-guess it right it up ultimately still good place to work
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
My experience I've learned
Warehouse Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2019, szeptember 21.
I've learned alot there because they gave me alot of experience about handling packages and I will be able to shoot my shot for another site .. I prefer to work more on a clothing store .
Horrible Management, Racist managers,
FedEx Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2019, augusztus 11.
Managers just flirt and make the pretty girls do nothing and make everyone do all the hard work. Mostly managers are hired in 3s they choose one black, one Mexican and one white person, and they usually have no package handling experience
N/a
Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2019, augusztus 6.
come on time, do your job. Don’t give management a reason to micromanage. It’s ok to talk to other employees here and there but don’t make it a habit. No horse playing. Make your numbers and deliver packages on time, leave door tags always and fill it out correctly.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoy working at fedex, great for a extra job/part-time
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2019, július 29.
I enjoyed working for fedex, although i manage to adapt to management, most people struggled with how managers treated them. My only issue is that the time aren't steady. You start 2 o'clock one day and the mext day 3. They don't tell you of schedule changes till the end of the shift. And you can't leave until the work load is down
Great company
Delivery Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2019, június 29.
Love Fed Ex. Excellent benefits
This is not included with the interview
Let's proceed stop putting restrictions of 150 words. Let's continue.
Let's continue. Let's continue.
Let's continue. Let's continue.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 6Jelentés
3,0
Busy
Warehouse Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2019, június 23.
Very busy work place. There was always something to do when you thought there was nothing to do. Very heinous work and specific attention to detail is required.
Worst job ever
Delivery Helper (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2019, május 22.
Horrible, back breaking work. You will have no life. As soon as you get home (whenever that is) you will be too tired to do anything and you will need more sleep than normal to do this job. Every day is random
Munkahelyi kultúra
Really good company, that's working to be?
Route Courier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2019, április 25.
Working for FedEx really depends on your position, and what to expect for salary, culture, etc...

As a courier for FedEx Express and FedEx Ground, along with being a former Independent contractor for FedEx Ground. The pay is based on the Contractor you work for( independent/llc.) FedEx Express is corporate, and their pay structure. From what I have seen, it's about $17-18 an hour. ( Please note, with FedEx Express, if you except a part-time position, you must wait for 1yr before being eligible for full time, unless a waiver is signed to go to another Hub.

For the most part; FedEx and management are ok. The people are doing their position based on upper management. With a current division of multiple ( Independent Contractors, FedEx Ground, FedEx Home Delivery, FedEx Custom Critical, I believe they're fighting for Brand Identity)

The workplace is very fast. I enjoy it. Waiting is the hardest part, you just want to go and deliver!

The people you work with will make you feel good, although you have the select few that disagree.

My opinion, FedEx is restructuring for 1 brand and will terminate all Contractors and hire Contractors for fleet management of routes. I believe that would be very positive for FedEx. That's my opinion, I welcome yours.
You meet great people.
Kontra érvek
Management is confusing, no coordination.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work very fast paced.
Forklift Inspector (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2019, április 4.
FedEx is a great place to work but they keep you part time for to long which is not good trying to take care of a family. T he managers are pretty cool no complaints.
A typical work day
Field Technology Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2019, április 1.
This position was a fast paced role that varied everyday. The position requires a lot of self scheduling and time management. it also involves a lot of travel.
Pro érvek
fast pace and lots of variety
Kontra érvek
travel time can be tough
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van