Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Chicago, IL

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Chicago, IL207 értékelés
207 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 369 értékelés megtekintése
My Experience Working with FedEx
Enjoy working With Others and Gaining the Experience I needed to go Far in Life,, It opened doors to better Opportunities gradually building myself Mentally and Financially
Munkahelyi kultúra
You are able to make a profitable income at the end of every week, but the company has bad tendencies and mistreat package handlers.
FedEx is a difficult job it takes an entire team of workers to process packeges through 3 to 4 hour shifts. The best benefits of working with the company are the increasing pay rate and the health benefits.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great job, with good health and welfare benefits
Management needs more training in the areas of people skills. Also I think they should form a union for a better voice of the employees. Drug testing is not big at the company, only at hirring and if they have reservations.
Na
Working for Fedex, for nine years , death in the family & hospitalized, all in one year . Have a minor accident ,on company ground unknown, then terminates me, that's not the way a company or anyone does a person. life is very important.
It was a job
Simple tasks, energy draining, they WILL rush you. Line leaders do not seem to care about your physical health. A 10 minute break is not enough time to recoup for a job like this
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company just peak seasons are brutal
FedEx is a great company. I worked there for 15 years. The only reason I left (voluntarily) was to gain experience in a different industry and expand my skills The only drawback is most managers it is the only company they have worked for. Promo from within is a good thing however.
Bad Work Environment
Management was horrible, and because of that the work environment was one of the worst i have ever worked. Management had no control or direction of the work place.

Many people on the job selfish, inconsiderate, lazy, and unmotivated. More demands placed on the hard workers, and not enough on those who didn't meet work standards.
1,0
quick work hours
I worked the night shift at this job and it was the hardest job I've worked. the managers never moved employees around enough. I did like the fact that I only worked 3-5 hours
Great Company
Great company to work for. Everyone is very nice and helpful. Managers will work with your school schedule and assist with any questions/concerns. Work hard.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fedex is a good place for people who like warehouse job. Lifting, pulling, and sliding boxes of your day to day at FedEx.
A day at fedex is loading about 10 pallets on each side of the belt with two or more people carrying boxes ranged from 50 to 100 pounds and stacking neatly on the correct pallet.
Kontra érvek
Less help on each belt.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Large company with limited opportunities
Promotions focused on favoritism over ability. Minimal training given with many performance targets although they may or may not be enforced or made priorities depending upon management mood.
N/a
You should have other job when working at here because it’s a part time job. It’s only 4 hours and 6 hours max. I recommend you have a second job or don’t work here at all
No room for growth
Good benefits but salary is not competitive and no work life balance. There is no room for advancement within the company unless you want to move out of state.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The hardest part was lifting some of the big things but I worked threw it and I was successful I was working to jobs
Fed Ex Was definitely A Good Work experience I learned more things and yes I would go back. Sometimes I was thinking to my self to give up but I stayed and started to learn more things and that’s all I ever see anted was work experience for I can know many things
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Favorite people last a long time
Bad place to work if your not an favorite .you might get something out of being there. Some of the people were not all had. The management was not kind at all.
Fedex
I pack box’s in the trailer that came off the belt I had to work by myself it was fast working I had to lift a little heavy box’s and stack the box’s good
HardWorking Job
Great People, Helpfully People, Nice Break , Understanding One Another, Strong Minded People. Great Opportunity To Turn Into A Career. Good Hours & You Get Paid Ever Week.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fast pace work place
Great people for work for and with. They try their best to work around your schedule. Benefits were great and pay is amazing. .50 cent raise every three months you've been there. It'll mas out at $22 an hour,
Good place to work.
Great and very professional environment love fed ex. Fast pace and great management, very professional. Everyone seems to get along great! Learned a lot ...
Fedex
It was a great company to be employed by but the working distance and me not having the reliable transportation to get there and back by the time schedule I could not continue to work there.
Great
This job is awesome if your looking to make extra money on the side. The oay is great the team workers are nice and kind everything is super nice.go work here
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés