Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Chesapeake, VA

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
38 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 439 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
FedEx was a great job! I worked overnight in the warehouse loading, and unloading trucks! I was considered a package handler! It’s a good job for anyone willing to lift 50 pounds, the packages are usually not that heavy though
Pro érvek
Overnight work so I had my whole day to myself
Kontra érvek
My body had to get use to being up working the time I usually go to bed
Munkahelyi kultúra
PROVIDED CUSTOMER SERVICES TO CLIENTS IN A PROPER TIMELY MANNER. LONG HOURS AND WORKED IN ALL WEATHER CONDITIONS
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at fedex was a job that demanded a lot from you. I learned how manage my time and also working with as a team player to get things done in a timely manner
Munkahelyi kultúra
An average day @Bed Bath & Beyond always brought something new to light... Be it a new product or policy to the store, management was always on point about educating me and my co-working on changes in inventory and workplace issues. Hardest part of the job was keeping up with customer flow. The best part of the job was meeting all the new cutomers. Kind of a double edged sword there...
Pro érvek
Helping seniors and college students
Travel was an issue taking 3 buses from Portsmouth to Chesapeake
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great Customer Service Interaction Strategic Route Deliveries Training New Employees Flexible Work Days
Pro érvek
Self-Supervision and opportunity to manage your own workspace
Kontra érvek
Lack of benefits, Inconsistent work environment
Munkahelyi kultúra
No benefits, No vacation pay, No 401k. Co-workers are good people, but I think this work environment is only good for those without children or unless your children are young adults.
N/A
salary based
Munkahelyi kultúra
cleaning up pipe fitting working along side professional plummers great work place very good place to work no problems
Munkahelyi kultúra
loader and unloader. loved this job because it allowed me to go to school while I worked full time
Munkahelyi kultúra
I get a thrill out of driving and meeting customers. Loading/unloading trucks is ok.
Weekly Pay
Kontra érvek
No benefits, no pay raises
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good work environment. You get taught any and everything you want to now. extremely hot in the summer and cold in the winter. typical warehouse
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job is a great job. Everyone is friendly and willing to help you reach your full potential. Managers are very nice and your team will be there for you. The pace of the job will take some getting use to but your manager will help you out your first week and after that you will have a partner until you get it down. I would recommend this job to people who don't mind getting up early in the morning. The pay starts of at a nice amount. Then after your first 60 days you get an increase and then you get an increase every month after that. In a years time you will then be able to have benefits through the company.I would recommend this job to people who don't mind getting up early in the morning and are looking for part time work.
Pro érvek
Paid weekly and receive discounts on many things through fed-ex
Kontra érvek
Part time only except management
Munkahelyi kultúra
The best thing about working for this company is the job security. As long as you don't get fired or quit without notice you will always have a job. Upper management only cares about moving packages, not the people moving the packages (drivers, package handlers).As an operations manager I had to manage part-time hourly workers who were either in school or had a full-time job. They didn't care about calling out and missing a day because it was "just a job" to them. It wasn't a career to them like it was to me. HR runs the company. They hire anybody off the streets and make it impossible for you to fire them. They should have a probationary period where workers have to prove that they can do the job. The only way to get rid of someone who doesn't perform is to hope they quit.
Pro érvek
pay, job security and benefits
Kontra érvek
work-life balance, upper management cares more about packages
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very physically demanding and time consuming, but definite job security and constant work. Paid well and learned much about the geography and demographic of my work area and those around me. Management was great and I met many wonderful co-workers and customers.
Pro érvek
i determine own hours, little supervision and job security
Kontra érvek
heavy workload and physically demanding
Munkahelyi kultúra
I delivery packages on a daily route in the Newport News/Fort Eustis area. I am responsible for delivery from the sort facility to the end location. Any package that is loaded on my truck I must deliver accurately. I interact with customers and provide them with other services they may need. I am also responsible for picking up packages. The working conditions can go from good to extreme. FedEx delivers rain or shine, so expect to be working no matter what the weather is. This job is very physical, sometimes of the year are harder than others. Expect to work late and until your truck is empty.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its a great place to work and your able to advance there and also it has great benefits.
graveyard shift
graveyard shift
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's hard work, the hours suck, but you're working for a great company with great benefits.
worldwide brand, benefits
hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Driving all day delivering and picking up packages. Very fast pasted job that requires a lot of physical strength.
Pro érvek
good pay, meeting new people
Kontra érvek
hard to take a break, no health insurance
Munkahelyi kultúra
TEAMWORK IS REQUIRED. MY LEADERSHIP AND TRAINING IS TOP-NOTCH. A GREAT PLACE TO WORK.