Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Chesapeake, VA

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Chesapeake, VA38 értékelés
38 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 385 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
FedEx was a great job! I worked overnight in the warehouse loading, and unloading trucks! I was considered a package handler! It’s a good job for anyone willing to lift 50 pounds, the packages are usually not that heavy though
Pro érvek
Overnight work so I had my whole day to myself
Kontra érvek
My body had to get use to being up working the time I usually go to bed
Munkahelyi kultúra
FedEx is a great company to work for. It gets slow sometimes but I still manage to get my hours by cleaning up the place. When it's busy sometimes I get overtime as well. I have awesome supervisors very down to earth. My manager is pretty cool to recently in the past he has done holiday dinners and employee appreciation week for the staff. Moving freight can be dangerous so always be alert. Safety above all and the purple promise baby.
Munkahelyi kultúra
There are so many avenues you can venture off into with this company. When you show management you want to do more they provide you with the tools for growth. I started as a city driver moved to road then into management The pay is good and you bump up progressively hourly employees paid weekly. The downside management is paid twice a month it’s constant training. Management misses the target a lot sometimes. The upside hourly is paid weekly there is constant training and if they need volunteers you are always allowed to travel and they cover all expenses and if you come out of pocket they reimburse you and don'ttax that check they cut you. Bonuses are good could be more than 2.3% of your yearly gross stock options are healthy I love It though overall been here over 2 yrs
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would recommend FedEx as a secondary job because of productivy you have to commit.As far as advancement it varies.I relocated from VA to Georgia because of opportunities,but they took advantage of what I could offer after 6yrs +3 months I quit !I have worked Ground and Home delivery for 6 year's.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
FedEx has taught me time and meeting deadlines are very important. Also lead me to be more of a independent worker. FedEx has also allowed me to meet some amazing people over the years.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I wish this company was like it used to be it used to be like family they need to know money is not everything. All employees contractors drivers everybody should know everybody's job more training should be done and more communication
Munkahelyi kultúra
I work in the fright part if FedEx Ground, were we are loading a package onto the truck and a large number of boxes coming down five different conveyer belt, the day started off good to when the unload started moving and we find that they were short of people.With that being said the boxes that were coming down in the top part of the sort were no one was their so all the boxes that went down the belt went anywhere so that slow up the process and put operating system behind we quickly work together as a Team and clean up the boxes and pull a little over time but we still meet our quota.I learned that if we work as a team we get the job done much quicker and that what we were taught to work as a team, the workplace is great clean an well mannered in safety rules.When the job short of people and a lot of fright the employees that been their work overtime and working all week, they work out or overwhelm but everyone still works as a team.Working hard pays off recommendation to the management and the company, so awards be awarded along with functions
they would by us food
Munkahelyi kultúra
highly fast paced job. learned a lot about organization and inventory matters. management team was pretty well organized. job got a bit tedious when the conveyor belts got jammed which slowed downed production quite a bit. enjoyed being used in the entire facility.
Pro érvek
decent pay, great experience, alot learned
no full time postions
Munkahelyi kultúra
From unloading 18 wheelers to loading the delivery trucks...this company has it all. Team work is the key to making this company run like a well oiled machine.
Great Benfits
Work Holidays
Munkahelyi kultúra
For working at FedEx Home Delivery, the job is well established by contractor, though the overall job is very time consuming, and pays great, but no benefits. The warehouse does not operate well.
great pay
Kontra érvek
no benefits, operation of warehouse is not good, customers are rude
Munkahelyi kultúra
it was a pretty cool job. fast paste got to keep up at all times. loved working there just the hours wasn't enough. another thing that was cool is you get a pay raise every two months.
Pro érvek
the pay medical and free shipping
Kontra érvek
not enough hours only part time
Munkahelyi kultúra
Every fast paced* learned a lot about shipping & receiving* Enjoyed working with others even some that did not energy time keep up.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at fedex consist of unloading the trucks getting the packages scanned and onto the right belt to be delivered.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The Job was very steady, keeping your body in great physical shape in order to move some times heavy merchandise was very important. Our Mornings would start any where from 6 and 7 A.M in the morning and end around 4 or 5 P.M at night. FedEx requires you to stay on a top notch schedule, so being responsible was a requirement I had to meet.
Pro érvek
Free Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner if necessary.
Working in Extreme conditions ex; Hot Summer Days & Freezing Winter Days
Munkahelyi kultúra
:typical day at work would consist of organizing your truck truck before you leave. when you leave the terminal you must try to deliver all packages to the best of your ability.

:Learned a lot must importantly working and doing any thing to help your co workers out.

:Management was fine but could of been better.

:Fed Ex Co workers are great and fun people to be around,positive atmosphere .

:To me there really isn't a hard part to the job just do it to the best of your ability.

:The most enjoyable part of the job is seeing the customers so happy because you got there package there before expected .
Custermors
Kontra érvek
Benefits
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?
Munkahelyi kultúra
This company treats their seasonal and permanent employees very well! They pay great with excellent benefits. Seasonal associates are compensated for holidays and are offered an amazing 401k program via Vanguard! The pace is extremely fast and isn't a good fit for "thin-skinned" people. I enjoyed my time with FedEx and was grateful to have learned the ins and outs of home delivery!
GREAT benefits!
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job is hard work the hours can harsh and the company is numbers based but is very rewarding. It's an awesome part time job with great benefits package.
A typical day is from 8 am to 3 pm
In the morning, we would drive the FedEx truck full of packages to Hampton Va and deliver the boxes to various businesses. When all boxes are delivered, we return back to the terminal.

My coworker and I got along perfectly. We would get the job done in a reasonable time for both of us.

The hardest part was working outside in the different weather conditions.

The easiest part was when the boxes are all gone, its time to go home
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's hard to tell how much you will really make because it can be based off the number of stops you have. Really rewarding around christmas time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced environment with chances of advancement within the company. Package handlers unload vans and load trailers of packages so they can be deliveried to their destination .
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and excellent place to work if you love constant work
easy and constant work