Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Charlotte, NC

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
227 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 443 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great benefits for part timers. Pm shifts with free mornings is great. One of the downsides is during slower seasons our hours get cut. They expect you to be flexible in cutting and adding hours like our lives should revolve around them.
Benefits for part timers
Kontra érvek
Cut hours for slower seasons
Munkahelyi kultúra
great goal oriented company with competitive environment. Long hours and fast paced atmosphere. diverse and room for growth if wanted. can be stressful to some
Munkahelyi kultúra
Long hours being a road driver. I found out that its better to just come and do your job and stay away from all the nonsense. The pay is better than most companies.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They good benefits. They also pay real good and the co workers are good to get along with as well. It's a fast pace environment and cross dock as well.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I learned many different skills working here, great staff and management. and great pay. Started working here when i was 19, and is a great place to make into a career.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working for this company and recommend it to anyone that want to go for their own personal goals. You will have to put in a few years before you start seeing better pay, take a long time to get $$
Great vacation and Benifits
Kontra érvek
Take too long to get top pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Company sucks, you better watch or stuff or people will steel from you, your co-workers are lazy and they eat lunch on the clock, poor manangement, people their cheat and lie about everything, girls hide in bathrooms, guys too. This is a very bad company. Their on cnn all the time for wrong doings and that is rrom higher up people.
No pros
No cons
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its a fast-pace job. You might work alone loading or unloading a truck. Many packages to sort through and scan. It takes a focus and strong mental to keep up.
Keep in good shape
fast paced.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great Culture. FedEx has been a great place to work and is very diverse from a corporate standpoint. However, there is much room for improvement from a diversity standpoint at the higher levels within sales. Overall they are a solid company and I've learned a lot from working there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not to bad once you learn your route and can work at your own pace. Not much help from the manager. They want you to come in and work 6 days a week most of the time no matter what you have going on in your life.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The workplace itself isn’t too bad. The management team and supervisors are very friendly and great people overall. They play fair ofc, as long as you do your job you’ll be fine. They will even joke around with you. I love this place.
Pro érvek
After 3 months you get health care.
Kontra érvek
You start off part time and work your way up.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced, demanding environment. Management is interested in numbers only, development and support of employees is lacking. Heavy turnover amongst vital positions.
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
Minimal management support, heavy turnover
Munkahelyi kultúra
Ask about Fed Ex Direct in the interview its something new they ever said any thing to me about Fed Ex Direct i was hire under the influence i would be working for Fed Ex Freight but Direct is like working for a moving company its completely different from each other so if you got a bad back this is not the job for you and all new hire got to go to Direct tell some one new come under you the different one you are just dropping pallets the other you are lifting coughs and refrigerator with your back.
Pro érvek
Was a great place was thinking about retiring from there
Ever thing about Fed Ex Direct
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at FedEx is like going to the gym. It's a very laid back job, great pay, great benefits and just and overall great place to work. I've been there a few months and I've had more appreciation here than I've had at any other job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s a lot to go to work and do your job but, to be able to go to work and enjoy what you do thats a whole new thing. I enjoy working here at Fed Ex Freight. I would recommend it to people because it’s an awesome driving job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job constantly deleting certain departments while growing as a company. At the same time the only people benefitting is package handlers and the people who are in salary. The rest of the people like QA do not get any benefit from all the adjustments. The business is great with benefits and discounts but that is the main reasons why people stay as long as they do.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fedex is a good company to work at. Good at promoting from within depending on your job. There are some dead end jobs in the company. Overall it is a good company. Good benefits .
Munkahelyi kultúra
I only worked there for a short time but when i did it was a good place to work and i was treated well as an employee, i would definitely work there again
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was in unloading section. Its not much to it but to do it just moving as many boxes off the trailer as much as possible. I've played sports and coached pretty much my whole life so it wasn't difficult at all.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work. Great environment. Rewarding work. Great chance to meet new people and learn new things. Comfortable environment. Great chance to help people.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Absolutely horrible New Management! Its sad I had to quit working there due to favoritism and racism, management doesn't care about its employees at this location, you are just a number not a employee