Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Champaign, IL

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
51 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 437 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
FedEx is a great company to work for they have great benefits and are flexible when it comes to work times. They fit my schedule and they paid pretty well.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job was to unload containers. I learned to work fast. I had very good relations with my colleagues. Some packages were very heavy and it was hard to unload them, it was sometimes necessary to call a colleague to help you, sometimes the supervisor came to help.
Munkahelyi kultúra
the type of people who were there had positive attitudes but to me the staff/managers were raciest
Munkahelyi kultúra
No matter what your position is with FedEx Ground - you will be expected to push yourself and your team to ever increasing goals. This however - is not a bad thing. I have found this to be an incredibly stable company that believes in a great deal of transparency when it comes to decision making.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
An assembly line setting packing boxes onto a truck. Keeping up with the pace was easy so we stood around alot.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loading and unloading trucks, and packing different products
Munkahelyi kultúra
I learned how to build a wall, how to scan boxes, and the right way to put the boxes I the trucks
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love it. FedEx is a great company. I work Part-time. the hardest thing is working in the heat sometimes.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The hours were perfect! I was attending college and getting a little money in my pockets.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at fedex would be loading and unloading trucks. in a 4 hour shift you would probably be able to knock out two or three trucks. The management at Fedex was great, they made work really fun for me. The most difficult part of the job was unloading trucks, after a hour or so, you get drained from lifting those heavy boxes at such a fast paste.
Pro érvek
rapid increase in pay
Kontra érvek
limited amount of hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was one of my favorite job, fedex showed me really quick that with hard work that it was easy to move up in the company. The people were fun to work with and the work was very fast pace but i liked that. I learned alot being with this company for 2 years. They taught me how to drive a switcher and motavate me to excell in this field of work.
Pro érvek