Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Champaign, IL

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Champaign, IL51 értékelés
51 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 337 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
FedEx is a great company to work for they have great benefits and are flexible when it comes to work times. They fit my schedule and they paid pretty well.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoy the job and I would not look for another job if they offered more hours. It's a great job for someone who doesn't have any bills to pay. They will work with your school schedule and they will give you time off when it's final's. I definitely appreciated that.
Pro érvek
They will work around your school schedule
Kontra érvek
Your part time hours are not guranteed
Munkahelyi kultúra
FedEx was not too bad of a job because it allowed me to pick up all the hours I wanted to. Nevertheless, the management and some team leaders aren't as helpful as I would've liked.
4hr shifts, unlimited overtime
Managers; lack of assistance
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced environment but great place to learn time management skills. learned weight distribution and how to efficiently load trailers down for maximum load capacity. great place for job advancement as long as you work hard. hardest part of the job is getting used to the weight of the boxes. Enjoyed working with a diverse group of people,
Pro érvek
learning time management skills and how to be proficient
Kontra érvek
you get extremely dirty handling all the packages
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not the best job overall as far as hours go and communication is poor but pay is decent. Employers hardly listen to concerns of employees and seems they're always quick to reprimand before recognize an achievement but they make an effort. Overall its an alright temporary job but not full time/life long career
Munkahelyi kultúra
the hours where not even worth coming in for we where lucky to get 12 hours a week management was very un organized and gave little to no trsining before throwing you into the job
Kontra érvek
not enough hours poor managment
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was fine until we were over worked. Things were going at a moderate pace then we were quickly expected to work faster than humanly possible or our hours subtracted
Munkahelyi kultúra
I am grateful for fex ex and the people there. I enjoyed getting a workout everyday. Managers are motivational. I don't know what else to say other than working at Fed Ex I had a blast but I need something full time.
Work out
not enough hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
The typical day at FedEx is a little tedious, but enjoyable overall. Coworkers and supervisors do a good job of trying to make things fun. Managers are very understandable and easy to talk to. The hardest part of the job is dealing with the packages that are to big or heavy to go upstairs for sorting, I usually enjoy these packages though because they offer a change of pace as well a challenge. The most enjoyable part of the job is that I can go into work for any shift to get extra money.
Unlimited hours
Tedious
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you want hard working environment then this is the place for you.
Lots of opportunities if you're in a management position.

Great team vibe.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job had excellent management, and a great working staff.
I deeply enjoyed my work through this company.I never had a problem, and my reasonable accommodations were definitely met. I would highly recommend a career through FedEx Ground!
Paid lunch
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working at the hub it was a great place to work. A typical day consisted of bagging and running around the hub looking for smalls packages for us to work with.
Good work environment
Kontra érvek
Not set hours could be sent home at any time of the shift
Munkahelyi kultúra
Soon as you walk into the work area and everyone is working hard and taking the job serious due to the great staff they have encouraging people to work as hard as they can.
Pro érvek
Great staff and work enviorment
Kontra érvek
The trucks temperature is the same as outsides.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work. HOURS ARE ok if you like the grave yard shift. I had no problems.management is great.bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love working at FedEx Ground. It's hard labor, but it is a workout in itself. I got fit by working hard every day. There is also a sort of no stress environment that the management holds close. You would definitely get the family vibe from it.
Lose weight, Get fit, Stress Free
Full time generally doesn't give over 35 hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fed Ex was my out of high school, start college job. This job was a total workout. Being an active person I loved every minute of it until the first day i got piled in the trailer by boxes. After getting the hang of things, I had then found myself being the first to jump into a trailer to help out a new co-worker that I find buried in boxes himself. Not many trades to learn at this job other than how to stack a wall of boxes to were they won't crush the boxes below. I was responsible for not only stacking a solid wall of boxes, but making sure the box belonged in the right trailer by memorizing and checking the zip codes. I had then earned the respect to get out of the trailers and work on the IC belt, which is all of the items that are too big or too long to go throughout the conveyor belts. My manager and I got along great. He was very supportive and helpful in the time of need. I had days were the boxes got the best of me, but for the most part i enjoyed going into work to get a good sweat going knowing that i am accomplishing goals with little to no mistakes.
Great workout
no room to grow
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's a good entry level job to those interested in banking.
Not as safe as you would think.
You get to dress up.
Kontra érvek
No breaks if you work from 3pm to close.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at FedEx starts out with extreme heat and lack of airflow. After that you go in your trailer and load or unload, depending on where you work. at that point, you are alone most of the day. Just stacking boxes to make perfect walls, at a quick pace. I've learned at FedEx that you have to move quickly and to not let your emotions get the best of you, just keep pushing through the day. Some managers, are really into their work. Some really care. Others, just want you to make them look better. Most co-workers, look for different jobs. Others try and move up, in order to make more money. Or they stay there just because its familiar to them.
The hardest part of the job, is not letting the physicality aspect of this job get to you, you're constantly moving, lifting boxes up and stacking them. The most enjoyable part, is no matter what it is a group effort. it isn't on one person.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Learned how to pace myself to endure the physical labor that was expected during my shift of loading and unloading trucks.
Munkahelyi kultúra
loaded and unloaded trucks very fast paced the hardest part of the job was working for 5 hours straight with out a break.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Short shifts with the chance to work extra on top of one's schedule. Back breaking work but it was appreciated/motivated