Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Carson, CA

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
36 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 437 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
It a pretty good job . Really fast paced. Pay wise its alright . Should be better since you are doing lots of labor work . but after all its a cool job nobody be on you as long as you are doing your job
Pro érvek
You work at your own pace .
Our management wasnt good
Munkahelyi kultúra
Be prepared to get worked until you're ready to pass out. The job isn't hard to grasp, but lazy workers that the managers favor can make your job harder when they disappear 6 times a day and leave you to be bombarded with packages left unscanned. You work 6 hours with one 10 minute break which doesn't even seem legal. You only have your lunch at the end of your shift which is redundant because you might as well go home since all the work is done, instead, you have to take your lunch and come back to clock out. The infrastructure needs to be more solid. If you don't mind working however, and you just need some cash then this is the job for you, just don't make it permanent, I honestly cannot see myself working this position for more than 6 months so, working this position all the way into retirement is out of the question for me. Managers do have favorites, and that alone will make you seem left out even after HR feeds you a dream to make you think you matter when in reality you're just a statistic machine if you don't sit well with the managers. Keep your integrity and save your time by not kissing a**, and leave when you're satisfied with the items you've spent with this hard earned money. If this is your first job try to stay a year just for the experience. It'll help you land other jobs with ease.
Its a job.
Archaic Infrastructure
Munkahelyi kultúra
I had good time working in FedEx. it was nice and they give you flexible hours. they have good work team I had the best team work experience. best year's of all times
Munkahelyi kultúra
Had to scan packages as they cam down the conveyor belt and load them into the correct truck to ensure customers would get their packages on time along with assisting my co-workers with their trucks.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
You walk in and clock in to get prepared to offload trucks. I learned that it is very fast paced and a hardworking environment. Management is hectic sometimes with unknown cases happening day by day during inbound shifts. Hardest part is being physically constant picking up heavy packages. The most enjoyable is being rewarded by getting paid every weekly.
Constant movement
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’ll be easy when you start out everyone is nice to you then once you get used to it all that change. You get in trouble for stuff that is out of your control, favoritism within the company, equipment doesn’t work, you can request something and they’ll get back to you on their time. Certain co workers are nice and some are rude. Pay is good but it’s not a liveable wage, this job is for kids who just graduated high school who need the experience and quick money. Then managers aren’t considerate of your outside life.
N/a
Short breaks, Rude managers
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a OK place to work if you like that type of work.I got injured at work and now I can't do that type of work anymore. But it's not a bad job. If you can stand to be on your feet for three to five hours at a time, then it could be the job for you.
good company
fast pace work
Munkahelyi kultúra
At first it’s cool cause they’ll give you the easy route or start you off easy. After that forget about it, always get home late and tired. No chance at any type of moving up in the company. Everything is always your fault even when it’s out of your control.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Load / Unload trucks delivery at my own pace to customers, skin every package organize where packages are to found at a fast delivery to assure customers are happy with deliveries
n/a
no health nor hourly
Munkahelyi kultúra
In all honesty this is a starter job, no one is expected to spend their whole life or make a career from here its to get you going and to put easy quick money in your pocket so long as you comply with the rules and work.
Free Food, benefits, Hours
Kontra érvek
Co-worker call off a lot causing your work load to be heavier
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoy working at fed Ex Ground and gaining experience in the warehouse field . Along with the people that work there . The mangers are nice and willing to help you .
Munkahelyi kultúra
I started working here when I was !8 i was just glad i was making money. But it was great start for me. i encourage anyone who is interested; apply. I had some good times here.
Short work hours
high productivity
Munkahelyi kultúra
i worked for RPS and FedEx bought us so we were contractors my boss was awesome. i delivered by the beach. but when christmas hit that sucked some times 150 stops .worked in longbeach also the bad side that wast fun scary
driving all day
christmas
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love this company... Focus on the company and your individual experience while employed there. Provide details about why i liked working at the company.
Munkahelyi kultúra
everything is professional , never had anxiety or problems at work. job culture, security, management the benefits and work balance was good. the hardest part was keeping your energy to get through the day because its a very high pace job. I've learned how to manage my energy and work more as an team.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A brief lecture about safety and how to work safe. Co -workers and managers friendly and very helpful learned how to code and sort packages by number and alphabetical order.
long lunches
Munkahelyi kultúra
Ensure that customers packages get to the right place. Sorting and moving packages and freight. Using scanning technology to allow customers to track packages. Loading & unloading large trucks.
Munkahelyi kultúra
FAST PACED!! was able to do it when I was younger doubt that I can do it now. Its been awhile since I worked there. I'm sure things have changed since I was a driver.
Pro érvek
Pay, No supervisor looking over your shoulder
Very physically demanding
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was a driver helper. I was to help whoever i was assigned to for the day. Most days it was the same person. The contracted i worked under told me i would get 10/hr. Then i get my first pay check and its short like $80. I let him know and it took almost two weeks for the rest of my money. Not to mention i was working 7am-12pm with no overtime. They treat the Driver Helpers like s#*t !
Got experience
The job itself.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Repetitive work which is what I like, Loaded packages on to the trucks for shipment. Helped other teammates if they were behind on their trucks.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at FedEx Ground was a great experience (professionally and personally). I enjoyed the work I have done, what I have learned, and how I have grown to be who I am from working here. The pay wasn't that bad at all and I was able to work my hours around classes.
Hours and Wage