Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Burbank, IL

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Burbank, IL17 értékelés
17 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 337 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive and fast paced job. Very physically demanding but possible to adapt to. sometimes the floor managers we're unfair and had their favorites but if you're a strong minded worker you should have no problems.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Made me a very independent with high production. Management respectful and professional. Friendly environment. Sometimes the packages require a lot of muscle.
Pro érvek
Driving experience, use of my customer service skills.
Kontra érvek
Packages weigh too much sometimes to handle with the dolly.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Seems like we switch new managers every year, and the manager I had before I resigned didn't care if I had a shoulder injury. He wanted me to keep working on the load side. He didn't care about me having back pains after my car accident. He didn't suggest any light duty work for me. He told me to just fill out for FMLA because the smalls area was "full of people with accomodations" when most of them people in that area finessing them so good.
Kontra érvek
Don't work here unless you like/love hard male labor
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work is very hard if your not a strong person You learn organizing skills. Work culture varies. Hardest part is liftin, best part is pushing yourself.
overtime
tiny breakes
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
As a Manager at FedEx Ground, I was able to enhance my managerial duties and utilize my past experience as a leader. On a daily basis I checked the chart to improve the numbers from the previous day. After breaking down the numbers, I would meet with the other managers to set a game plan for the day. Shortly after, I would meet with my crew members to conduct a strategy to have a productive day.
Working as a manger has taught me that leadership goes a long way. One must lead by example, in order to set a productive work environment. Team work is critical and crucial in any job setting. If an employee under my wing doesn't meet their standard, I learned that holding them accountable and using constructive criticism is key to a successful teammate.

The most enjoyable part of the job was working with the people and instilling good work ethics. My overall experience at FedEx was great.
Pro érvek
Building work ethic in others.
Grave yard shift.
Munkahelyi kultúra
When I come in to work in a friendly mood and to have an enjoyable day . follow the rules , do my job as correctly as possible and as quickly as possible. keep a smile on my face as much as possible, I like to make a joke sometimes and I love to drink coffee and donuts in the morning to get myself started.I am well organized,neat, and I will complete what assignment I on If I have to stay late to finish it and for everything to be ready on time for meetings etc.I don't accept any position on any job if I unable to do the job.I look for a job with full benefits and a decent salary to take care of my family . now if my pay check is incorrect there is a problem. I am on time every day,and I complete what I have to do by the end of the day or I will take it home to finish it . I don't like being late .nor at the last minute finishing my job.I'm polite, friendly ,direct ,people person,eager to learn as much about the company I'm working for. I like to be in charged of things since I was a child.
Munkahelyi kultúra
a very fast pace all work shift. i learned a lot of lifting techniques .everyone helped each other and you get a free work out
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day start at 10pm and is over by 3:30am. I unloaded FedEx freight trucks and handled delicate parcels. There was limited customer interaction and most trucks had to be unloaded by a deadline.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Honestly, working at Fed-Ex was unpleasant, being new to the company there was no one to show you the ropes. I was placed on a truck and was instructed to load accordingly the packages came off the conveyor.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work wonderful management. also there is room for growth within the company, and flexible scheduling. I would recommend to college students or anyone looking for a career.
Munkahelyi kultúra
There was always something to do. The job kept you moving and that would make the time go by.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at FedEx, one would have to be mentally and physically ready to accept a full day's work. This is not an easy job that employees would quickly take on. There are many things that you must be aware of; such as, the hard and physical portion of the job, you MUST work as safely as possible AT ALL TIMES, be sure to stay hydrated, and most important of all, ask for help when needed. FedEx is a company where the employees are above satisfied, the only catch is that you must work hard to reap the awards and benefits. Overall, this is a great job to have.
Great benefits
Hard physical labor
2,0
management
co-workers enjoyable job too repetitive good environment
Munkahelyi kultúra
• Evaluated incoming and outgoing packages
• Categories packages according to addresses

• Loaded and unload product that comes through receiving

• Insured the driver has all designate materials
Munkahelyi kultúra
I only worked for the summer and i had a lot of fun. if i could go back i would. i met a lot of people and gathered a lot of information about the job. hands on training on loading and unloading it was the right job for me! the hardest is when your lifting heavy materials all by yourself.
working scanners
benifits
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a great experience to explore more of the state in different area's
Munkahelyi kultúra
well fed ex was alright, i didnt really get too many hours while i was there, but i still made sure that my work got done. My manager was cool, whenever i needed help he was there to help, and the same goes for my co-workers. The hardest part of the job is when so many boxes come down and u have to make sure that everyone of them gets loaded on the truck. The most enjoyable part was the weekends off and getting paid every week.
Pro érvek
the benefits, and raises every month
hours, no break time