FedEx
3,9 az 5 csillagból.
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Boston, MA

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
35 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 582 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
good place to work just yo average place and average job but the pay was good and the people were good and it was overall good experience even tho i
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was a long time employee and the company was once a good place to work for. However, the upper management, specifically of customer service, has ruined the FedEx culture and morale of most employees. One Vice President of customer service acts as if she’s the Queen of England. Bow down to the Queen. Pathetic. Upper management has no idea what they are doing. Every month something changes and it clears they have no idea what they doing. The benefits are no longer sufficient. Long time employees and seniority means nothing to this corporation.
Job if you are desperate
Kontra érvek
Benefits are insufficient. Zero culture or pride. Morale is low. Unnecessary stress
Job if you are desperate
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management and above are very supportive and informative People,Service,Profit is a living and working mantra shared by most Working for FedEx made me proud
Munkahelyi kultúra
I Started working at BVY IN South Boston as a package Handler . Experience was ok managers are very pushy though. Co workers were great . Saw a chance to transfer to the Boston Ramp at Logan Airport . A lot better working environment and a chance to make more money . I totally recommend it ....
Pro érvek
Good people, great benefits professional environment
Kontra érvek
Could pay more, early start times take a lot of getting used to
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Full benefits as part-time employee. Great people to work with, no complaints about management. May take time to get full-time status, it was the reason that I had to leave.
Fast paced, enjoyable
Difficult to get full-time
Munkahelyi kultúra
This could be the number one Company to work for. Management and policy makes it hard. No laughing or making the job fun. Military style ethics. If I wanted that, I would have joined the military. No one cares if you're sick, your child sick or dying. They want you to show up and after your finish, go take of the situation. They don't care if your not making hours, not making enough money, your treated like an animal. They USE people and discard them when they are through. The turn around speaks to it. No positive moral in this environment. Appearance sakes, looks good, behind the scenes God Awful. Shame, Shame, Shame. Depression and Suicide levels should be extremely high here. You will definitely need therapy after working here. Seasonal work is fine because it's temporary, otherwise, STAY FAR AWAY, PLEASE!!!!!!
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
No communications, No support, Fake personality from management!!!
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was hired as FedEx bought Kinko's. I learned all store operations, and am an expert with print and digital design, though untrained. As FedEx was phased in, I took over all technology assets for 18 busy branches in downtown Boston and Cambridge. All of these branches had unique management styles. The entire network system was modernized and all equipment changed vendors, and I managed it all. I received a Beacon Award for the example I showed to other team members, and honorable mention for the Purple Promise, the highest award in the corporation.
Freedom to do my job.
Underemployed
Munkahelyi kultúra
Workiing at Fedex is fast paced.and challenging. It is a friendly atmosphere. During busy holidays, we are required to work overtime The benefits are good.
Pro érvek
We are offered unpaid time off if it is not busy.
Kontra érvek
Mandatory overtime is sometimes required.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working in the import departments can be very busy and you have to able to multi task. Not only is the paperwork that have to been but customer service is the first a priority there are times when you have to put a shipment or billing aside because a customer has an urgent shipment that needs to be moved so I would stop and focus on that customers needs. The hardest part of the job would be completing multiple shipments and not having enough to complete them especially if there is problem with USCBP or manifest is incorrect etc. The most enjoyable part of the job is completing the task and it was success no problems and the customer was happy.
Pro érvek
Benefits, teamwork and having coworks who are team players
Kontra érvek
Sometimes there is never enough time to get everything done.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worked there for almost 30 yrs … great people... everyone willing to help no matter their job title, work for common goal of getting the job done.Great people company with a lot of upward potential especially if flexible in location choices
Great ppl company
Kontra érvek
career track can be limited in some geographic locations
Munkahelyi kultúra
Can be stressful at times but rewarding. You spend a good chunk of your time on the road being your boss. Definitely not for someone who's allergic to hard work.
being your own boss
Kontra érvek
you might need a second job
Munkahelyi kultúra
It can be a good job. Always on your feet moving quickly. Have to know how to pace yourself. It can be fun. You have lots and lots of freedom which is good.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I like that the work hours are flexible and sessional. The job required to be physically fit be able to lift up to 70 pounds. I learned how to drive and park the delivery truck's. I also gained a better way to multi task during Christmas season. Safe and clean working environment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Daily basis consist of download planes, transport freight out to various locations for delivery by couriers. Opportunity for advancement. Work with others with same goal and with sense of urgency.
job security
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hiring freeze led to layoffs. Great job, full life cycle recruiting. Filled 35 jobs in 2 months, but there is a hiring freeze and they plan on bringing us back but that won't be until March
Munkahelyi kultúra
a lot of heavy lifting by myself ...normally have to stay when others don't show up, manager was trying to leave so not really concerned with issues that need to be addressed
Munkahelyi kultúra
You're responsible for production, shipping, and self service. Tenured employees take advantage of hard working new hires by leaving them with larger work loads that could be done during their shifts. Management is consistent, insightful, and patient. The stores are understaffed so more than often you end up covering other stores and working extended hours. The pay is really good. The work is tedious sometimes but very easy for the most part.
Munkahelyi kultúra
FedEx is such an awesome company. I would like to one day make a career of working here. So many opportunities for advancement from within the company. Definitely recommend working here, if you get the opportunity.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a nice place so far, people get stubed in the back all the time. Only nice to you when talking to you. always very busy but don't own much respect from the manager at all.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The pay is decent but the people arent the best. Its managable and simple . honestly not happy but need the pay ist okay to work.
the pay