FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Bethlehem, PA

35 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 693 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good credible company to build experience in driving long hours and days if thats what u choose to be out all day and move on your pace and not be in
Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bethlehem, PA 180172019, október 2.
Good job for what its worth if u wanna be with a strong credible company and dnt mind the long hours and driving and no time for family. Its all good if that the type person that it doesn't bother you
Great secure company
Need better benifits
Productive, hardworking place
FedEx Ground Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bethlehem, PA2019, június 26.
A typical day at work is pretty good. Go to the warehouse, get a brief on how many boxes we planned to receive, then we get straight to work. I Learned a lot about how deliveries work when it comes to ordering and receiving packages. The hardest part was trying to get all the packages out in time and the favorite part was learning a faster way to get the job done. Overall it was a good job.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
2,0
Just a job
Driver/Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bethlehem, PA2019, június 18.
No union, all they care about is pick up and deliveries, even if you lose a leg and an arm in the process, loss your arm, dont care ,deliver the package
No union
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8Nem 2Jelentés
2,0
productive
p+d driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bethlehem, PA2019, február 28.
i was hired at fedex freight for fulltime work, some times i would only work 5-6 hours a day, then get sent home. there health insurance was terrible,fedex has a very stricked saftey policy if you got hurt or forget to close a trailer door they would write you up and give you a warning letter, the dispatchers were not nice people to deal with, always uptite about something, this was a very stricked company to work for
very stricked company
It’s like a zoo
Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bethlehem, PA2019, február 19.
This place Is like a zoo very unorganized drivers treated unfairly almost like slaves no Benefit at all paid less than minimum wages no job security whatsoever
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very professional and productive at fedex
Warehouse Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bethlehem, PA2018, december 6.
I loved fedex is a good workplace to work & very comfortable all the employees worked as a team and always helped one another out. Everything is very cleaned and organized.
Good job
Home Delivery Driver and Customer Services (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bethlehem, PA2018, január 17.
Good services with the customers and great company is something that you like to do every single day, every day is different new goals and new customers
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Productive and fast paced
Scanner/Sorter & Yard Jockey (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bethlehem, PA2017, november 17.
very face paced
constant moving
always busy
hard work
Great work atmosphere
compensated for work with free things and lunches
fun people
understanding management
great salary
not enough hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very slow and boring at times... Summer is the worst time. Mandatory 6 to 7 days. 10 hour shifts. Little to no notice of day and hour changes
Forklift Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bethlehem, PA2017, november 13.
It's a decent place to work. There's still things they need to work, like better notices with schedule changes. Summers are hectic. Don't expect to have many plans. The summer is their busy season
Pro érvek
Kept employees in the loop about company changes
Mandatory 6 to 7 day work schedule
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not the worst place to work
Shipping Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bethlehem, PA2017, október 10.
You work a lot of overtime, which is okay if you need to earn extra money. However, all overtime is mandatory so planning for weekends is next to impossible. My supervisor was definitely not a "people" person which made going to work a chore. The pay was below market value and the most your could get annualy was a measly 3.5 percent. They also "blackout" the last 2 weeks of every month plus all holidays, so you have to take your vacation during the first two weeks of the month.
Pro érvek
Free lunch/dinner from time to time.
Kontra érvek
Mandatory overtime with little to no notification.
Munkahelyi kultúra
good place to work if looking for pay only
PACKAGE DELIVERY DRIVER (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bethlehem, PA2017, október 9.
get in a 6am load truck, out of terminal usually by 9. delivery betwwen 100 and 150 stops precisely and in a timely manner. most enjoyable part of day is being out on the road
Pro érvek
freedom to work at own pace
Kontra érvek
do not get paid for loading of trucks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Easy job, not so great higher management.
Operations Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bethlehem, PA2017, június 14.
The job was easy and could be so easy and wonderful when everyone is on the same page and working at the same pace. Higher management didn't do a good job on applauding being top outbound and did a great job at saying we aren't doing good and was quite contradictory. Most maagers didn't care about respect towards package handlers and cared only for the selves which drove moral down.
Pro érvek
good company, great benefits, fast paced
management respet and acknowledgment
Great People
Senior Customer Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bethlehem, PA2016, december 20.
Enjoyed working here, specially with my coworker's. With a huge company like FedEx, there will be problems, but you fix them and move on. I enjoyed my position even tho it was stressful at times, but I worked through it.
Security
Stress
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Awesome
Package Handler summer employment (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bethlehem, PA2016, szeptember 17.
FEDEX Was a fun company to work for . it was my first actual job and it was very enjoyable everyday to go into work . I would have to load trucks in a specific way w boxes that could weight from 10 pounds to 75 pounds.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would be SO VERY GRATEFUL TO JUST Have the chance...
Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bethlehem area2015, október 23.
I would prove myself to be an INCREDIBLE ASSET TO THE FEDEX CORPORATION. A GUARANTEE OF 1000% ABOVE AND BEYOND. THAT'S WHAT I'M OFFERING.
To be discovered
Kontra érvek
Hopefully job to be found.a
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 10Nem 2Jelentés
FedEx- Position Manager
Swing Driver (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bethlehem, PA2015, október 13.
Email- Checked email for updates and important topics that need to be followed up with employees. Checks for hot topics that need to be presented for employees (printed out these topics and saved for meeting). .

Payroll- Entered timecards start times, pay codes to ensure that all 40 of my Direct Reports would be paid properly, and total hours worked per week per 40 employees.

Reports- I ran various reports, timecard start time end time reports, courier delivery reports such as productivity, packages delivered on time.

Meetings- Prepared 5-15 minutes with information given to me through email. I used print out from my email to write down the topics I need to discuss and relayed in a group meeting to 120 employees.

Sort- Ran a sort with 120 employees, 40 of which were my direct reports. I observed the individual job functions, found the root cause of problems, ensured that my team along with other work groups were aware of their surrounding and knew important information that could change instantly depending on late truck arrivals and a box sort that finished late due to an overabundance of packages. I told every employee what was expected from them every day and kept a record of how many deliveries they were taking on their route. Included in the above I also checked that each employee was taking the correct package for their delivery area.
$65, 000/year, bonus up to $1500, Health Benefits, discounts
Kontra érvek
Long hours 12-16 hours a day, No family time, worked Tuesday through Saturday, required to work double shifts due to not replacing a peer mgr for 5 months, Commute (one hour and thirty minutes), absolutely, no job security
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 12Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good pay and fun enviroment.
Sr Admin Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bethlehem, PA2015, augusztus 3.
Check in all 35 dirvers. They all sign and review there paperwork then I enter it into the computer so they get paid properly. Talk with and help coworkers when needed. Answer phones. Make copies and file paperwork daily. Take deposits to the bank. Over all a enjoyable place to work with great benifits.
Pro érvek
Being able to eat at my desk flexible breaks
Opertunities for growth
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun place to work at
Package Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bethlehem, PA2015, május 18.
FedEx is a fast pace job and got to be on your feet and constantly moving. The co-workers are very easy to get along with and willing to help out if need be. The management is organized and know where the box's go if you are confused.
Everyone is very friendly
not enough hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
I dread every week night knowing I have work
Package Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bethlehem, PA2015, április 28.
Just overall terrible, much less professional than people lead me to believe. They claim safety is their number one priority but they couldn't care less.
No Uniforms
Everything Else
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoy work with customers and provide good services.
Delivery Driver (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bethlehem, PA2015, március 19.
I like the company I enjoy my work, very good training and good benefits.
Good organization in the delivery and shipping packages.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van