FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Bedford Park, IL

122 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 219 értékelés megtekintése
I hate this job
FedEx Package Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bedford Park, IL2019, december 11.
They dont pay enough..you dont even get 20hours..i spend the money i make on gas there to home every week..i hate this job..cant wait to find another job.
truck unload er
Seasonal (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bedford Park, IL2019, november 18.
It was a good working environment to work at and great teamwork. Everyone would help each other to make the place roll smoothly with no problems. Everyone got along and there were rarely any problems at all.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Ok
Package handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bedford Park, IL2019, október 31.
Depending on the hours you work change your pay. My shift 3am to 7 was about 14 dollars an hour, 16 around peak season. Its very fast pace and you have to learn quickly so you won't fall behind.
Modern Day Slavery
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bedford Park, IL2019, október 6.
Just quit there a couple of weeks ago due to finding a better job close by and man I would not do this job as the supervisors will work you to death like you're in a plantation and the pay isn't even worth it (Highest pay was my orientation week). Unless you need the work experience, DON'T apply for this job.
Place is crazy
Unloader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bedford Park, IL2019, szeptember 23.
It was like working in high school with all the drama. Management didnt do there jobs and no one wanted to work. If u had a personal issue its was scv spread like wildfire.
Difficult
Package Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bedford Park, IL2019, szeptember 8.
The job is very physically demanding and exhausting. Some managers are kind and understanding, others are very ignorant and overly demanding. Overall a good work team
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Very good
Associate at HOME CHEF (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bedford Park, IL2019, szeptember 4.
I just needed more money I really liked the work because I'm a competitor I love reaching and attaining goals for life. It was very enjoyable the people want to succeed and help each other become very good.
The people
Unorganize
2,0
Shady Hours
PACKAGE HANDLER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bedford Park, IL2019, július 29.
The issue I had with this company is that it's not always a guarantee you will work the hours they tell you. It was times where I went to work to find out it wasn't enough work, leaving me working only working 1-3 hours at times.
Awesome
Fedex (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bedford Park, IL2019, július 22.
I loved working at FedEx. Great company. Great pay. Nothing to complain about. I was home only 3 days a week but the pay definitely made up for not being home.
4,0
Good company
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bedford Park, IL2019, július 19.
Fed Ex was a good company to work for, it was just a bit too much of hard labor for me at the time so it wasn’t the type of employment I needed at that time
laid back fun environment
ground package handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bedford Park, IL2019, július 9.
At times the job was hard , But teamwork was at all time high nobody wanted to see anybody fail . Great employees to work with Because everybody had the same common goal .
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 3Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
very hot enviorment to work in
Package Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bedford Park, IL2019, május 18.
had to load and unload trucks for a long period with no breaks. Was only there for a short time because almost passed out because of the humidity inside the trucks.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very productive and easy going job
Package Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bedford Park, IL2019, április 11.
It's a lot of work but it's fast paced and makes the time go quickly. It is part time so it's not a lot of hours but it's a pretty good place to work. Great environment good management that rewards their employees for doing great work.
Bad hours
Helper/Laborer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bedford Park, IL2019, március 13.
Since I worked for a contractor I was on call and I could not come into work as often as I needed to. Some weeks it would feel like I didn’t even have a job so it’s best to jobs like this when the company is in peak season.
A lot of time off
Too much time off.
Fedex
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bedford Park, IL2019, február 7.
not recommended, management had no disregard for others and there well being, pay was consistent but not enough to live on lunch breaks are not paid for and job security is very low
decent pay
Not recommended at all
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
The environment was nice to work in.
Package Material Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bedford Park, IL2019, február 3.
I feel that this employer could embrace employee concerns as well as other issues to their employees than what they offered. Fed Ex is a very reputable company to work for but I didn’t see much room for advancement within because they always sent people home because production was slow
Fun
Seasonal Admin (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bedford Park, IL2019, január 12.
Fedex was a fun environment to work in. The people were all very friendly. I learned how to better my communication skills as well as learn data entry .
Fed ex p.H
Package Handler (Seasonal) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bedford Park, IL2018, november 24.
i was placed in trucks and boxes flowed into the truck never received any help even when i was still in training, mangers only care about them selves and it was just a bad work environment
paid weekly
no help what so ever
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
productive enviroment
Ground Package Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bedford Park, IL2018, október 30.
I packed and unpacked trucks, using the information provided to me by my supervisor.It was fast paced, so many trucks needed to be packed per shift,the hardest part of this job was not knowing how many hours you were going to get per day
very nice co workers
no lunch breaks
4,0
It’s a nice job
FedEx Package Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bedford Park, IL2018, október 3.
Just not for me and I’ve been asking my managers to switch my shift for about a month now . And now i just feel as though it’s not worth it . I spend way too much money to get to work and I’m barely making any .
Pro érvek
The amount of hours you can work
No breaks
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van