Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Bedford Park, IL

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
131 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 443 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Is working with people training and development new hires and other new managers. I’m still able to have a life outside of work. The people I work with can be most helpful at times
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everyone helps each other. The managers help us opposed to just standing around giving orders. They work with you if you need your schedule changed. Fun place to work at in my opinion
Good hours and pay
Too hot
Munkahelyi kultúra
Taking pride and servicing the customers. Safety management is the key component when working for the company. Work safe stay safe be aware of your surroundings
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very challenging with the managers.They do not care about your well being.You will just have to find out for yourself. Fast pace and dangerous. Thank you
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Made sure each packages are scanned and loaded correctly in each trailer and are closed safely when done. Fast paced environment. And supervisors made sure you were doing your job correctly
Flexibility
Unprofessional
Munkahelyi kultúra
FedEx is one of the jobs that will have you feel like a normal day of work but it will be a great feeling since there are fast-pace movements and not waste any extra money going to the gym.
Flexible Hours
Not very long breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
I didn’t like the setting at all. It was very discouraging to come to work. You were often treated as just a number to get the job done which is why I wasn’t very fond of coming to work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good work place to be if you like to work and hours I had fun working here for the time I was there anyone looking for employment should apply to here
Munkahelyi kultúra
The managers were nice and hard working. Teamwork was encouraged. The employees were serious and hardworking. There were many benefits to older employees.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I learned a lot about processing mail and working various equipment and machines has very high volume and is fast pace work environment plus extremely physical.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They dont pay enough..you dont even get 20hours..i spend the money i make on gas there to home every week..i hate this job..cant wait to find another job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
What we did on a daily basis for about 4 hours was either load or unload packages. Some of them at light weight others you needed someone to help you out. Fast pace and you scan every item; being attentive is very important at my current position.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a good working environment to work at and great teamwork. Everyone would help each other to make the place roll smoothly with no problems. Everyone got along and there were rarely any problems at all.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Depending on the hours you work change your pay. My shift 3am to 7 was about 14 dollars an hour, 16 around peak season. Its very fast pace and you have to learn quickly so you won't fall behind.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Just quit there a couple of weeks ago due to finding a better job close by and man I would not do this job as the supervisors will work you to death like you're in a plantation and the pay isn't even worth it (Highest pay was my orientation week). Unless you need the work experience, DON'T apply for this job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was like working in high school with all the drama. Management didnt do there jobs and no one wanted to work. If u had a personal issue its was scv spread like wildfire.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job is very physically demanding and exhausting. Some managers are kind and understanding, others are very ignorant and overly demanding. Overall a good work team
Munkahelyi kultúra
I just needed more money I really liked the work because I'm a competitor I love reaching and attaining goals for life. It was very enjoyable the people want to succeed and help each other become very good.
The people
Unorganize
Munkahelyi kultúra
The issue I had with this company is that it's not always a guarantee you will work the hours they tell you. It was times where I went to work to find out it wasn't enough work, leaving me working only working 1-3 hours at times.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working at FedEx. Great company. Great pay. Nothing to complain about. I was home only 3 days a week but the pay definitely made up for not being home.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fed Ex was a good company to work for, it was just a bit too much of hard labor for me at the time so it wasn’t the type of employment I needed at that time