Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Baton Rouge, LA

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Baton Rouge, LA27 értékelés
27 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 138 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
Pay is good .
Work hours are good .

Just have to be a fast pace worker .

A nice second job to have .

Hardest part about the job is finish on time and you get no breaks .

Typical day at work is coming there for 4-5 hours sweating working hard then you leave lol .
Great work enviorment
It was a great working environment and the friendly coworkers to make your experience worth it
the pay was pretty good

And the other coworkers made sure you needed help incase you were struggling
Very energy draining environment
It’s like working at a prison. You will stand up on your feet for four hours a day in a hot building with no sounds but the machines working. You have to sneak to get the expensive resources they provide.
Good pay
Barely hours, no communications
A work out...
You will use a scanner to verify packages, off load high to medium packages by hand, and place packages on the correct truck/van, pallet, or location within warehouse.
Pro érvek
Early shifts for flexibility.
Kontra érvek
No lunch or 15 min breaks (straight hours)
Munkahelyi kultúra
Busy and fun place to work
Working at FedEx doesn't really offer room for advancement. I need to work for a company that I can grow with, that offers insurance, and that I can someday retire from.
flexible hours
Kontra érvek
low pay, hard on your body
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hard work at your pace job
Good job for a hard worker thats looking to work for a contractor. Hours are how fast u deliver in a safe manner (set pay/day). Applying for warehouse position would be great also.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A very good company to work for. The benefits are very good..
A workday consist of working the sort while loading your vehicle in an organized manner. You have to work as a team to make sure stops are balanced between teammates. I learn how to work in a high pace and sometimes stressful environment. The management was good, but they had some negative issues that needed address and sometimes things weren't addressed in a timely and forthright manner..The hardest part of the Job had to be working the sort, and sometimes going on the road with to many stops can be a bit disconcerting because you not be able to provide the customer with what they paid for. The most enjoyable part of the job is making customers happy by providing excellent services. The workplace culture is mostly a fun and enjoyable for the most part but with every workplace you are bound to have a few bad apples or other types of challenges. Overall, it's a good place to work..
paid vacation and benefits
Kontra érvek
could be stressful at times
good job
Working at Fed ex isn't a bad place if you're used to working hard. It is very fast-paced and very little time to train. there are friendly people willing to help if needed. There I learned how important time-management was, the hardest part of the job was no breaks. the most enjoyable part of the job were the employees I met there.
weekly pay
no breaks
2,0
Nice work place
FedEx isa good job for anyone that wants a dead end job. I deal with a contractor. There are no benefits or hourly pay. It is a very stressful job from running a route to lifting heavy packages.
Safe enjoyable workplace
Bar code reading and scanning was my typical day at work.
Learned to work as a team player to get the job done in a faster time frame.

The most enjoyable part of the day was sorting.
Fast pace enviroment
At FedEX e had to work as a team to successfully more all the packages before a set dispatch time. While here i learned that teamwork is very essential for a project to be successful
easy going work place
I love the job I do and the management staff the hours are good and the customers are great I love the relationships that are built on a daily basis the company has room for advancement
producive and fun
FedEx Express is a great place to work. This job provides job security and job work/ life balance for me. I have great hours and excellent pay.
great pay
not a lot of overtime
Life at Fedex
For the most part Fedex is a nice place to work with the other drivers being friendly and helpful. I learned how to the dock operate and how to run with this also being my first go around at delivering freight so it showed me the different between hauling chemicals to freight. I enjoy the freedom that come with driving but the time frame for your stops tend to be short so it has to be in and out. With management there is no room for growth or promotion at my domicle.
decent lunch, pay, benefits
Kontra érvek
lack of opportunities, short stop time
1,0
great place
Part time but you have great benefits, great coworkers, a place to eat and relax like in the warehouse. A great place to work!
Pro érvek
Great place it was to work
hospital
n/a
I do not have any remarks towards this matter. Being with this company made a significant launch future for my family and I.
ok
its a good part time job. pay is good and pays every week. early morning hours you get in and get out quick. good management.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good company going through transition.
A good company with opportunities for advancement but not in pay. Very good job security, but job culture needs a boost. Managers are dedicated to helping employees, but getting the proper resources is a problem. Good job for a career builder.
Extensive management training.
Pay, job culture
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall
, it was mostly your ability to use their computer system. So, it was a lot of… like an almost archaic system they used. So, it was mostly a logic thing, that you were stepping through, and that every package that you dealt with was important and got to where it needed to be – like you weren’t ignoring things or just letting things slide by on the side. It was a dedication and just a logic processing kind of thing, is what they were looking for.
Love working there.
Great job and courtesy was wonderful and appreciated the employees.The management staff cares about the employees and always made sure the staff maintain a safe environment in and off the lot. Calls and make sure your safe, and when directions were wrong made corrections and made sure you were in the right place.
Pro érvek
Good money great job overall
Kontra érvek
working part-time and in the element was not fun.
1,0
Productive place to work
Typical day of work would be to deliver and pickup packages. I leared great customer service skills. The hardest part of the job were the long hours on a non hourly pay, and the most enjoyable part of the job was to put a smile on my customers faces.
Meeting Great people
Kontra érvek
Long hours, no extra pay, no benifits
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés