Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Baltimore, MD

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
88 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 443 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
ok job wouldnt go back because of the work load it is really tiring but if you enjoy work loads this is the job for you does have great benefits also thats a plus
Munkahelyi kultúra
its an assembly line so basically you go there open crates and distribute the packages to the carriers , everyone works as a team no one can do their job with out another.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not Enough Opportunity for hours. Have to deal with the elements was the hardest thing other then working over night. Coworkers have bad attitudes and Supervisors are incompetent.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's fast paced good environment good management excellent pay good hours excellent benefits and perks good job if you like working in a warehouse
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun environment to be around and nice to know your going over the top to do what needs to be done for the customer. Working with others to get the job done and stay in a safe environment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company, great benefits 401 k plan must have a good driving record drug free work place .Must pass background check.
Good job security
Kontra érvek
very high levelf accountability with your job performabce.
Munkahelyi kultúra
work place environment was very nice and professional and most co workers were very nice and helpful
Munkahelyi kultúra
FedEx provides great opportunities for anyone looking to advance in their professional career. The work in demanding and rewarding in a culture many would enjoy being a part of.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Solid place to work! Solid management. Really good co-workers. More hours would be great! Safe work environment and excellent benefits.
Munkahelyi kultúra
its like family and fun learning. one of the best company i have worked for. cook outs and company treats regularly. Great Managers
Munkahelyi kultúra
Operates mechanized ramp equipment, a majority of total time worked. Meet aircraft and transport packages and freight to sort and heavyweight areas. Assists in ensuring aircraft, vehicles andcontainers are loaded and unloaded in a safe and efficient manner including dangerous goods, in accordance with proper packaging and freight handling techniques. Ensure the safe, efficient buildup/breakdown of pallets. Ensures broken down freight is properly stored, staged and protected from the elements at all times. Properly handles packages covered by regulatory requirements, such ashandling of live animals and perishable goods.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A good company to work for unless you are not coming back of Medical Leave. You always has a new manager to report too. the hardest part of the job was to deal with the drivers
fun place to work
management sucks
Munkahelyi kultúra
fedex was a waist of time I got the job they never even gave me a chance they put me to load and unload three trucks at the same time. now maybe if I had a couple months into the job fine but as soon as u get the job and then u fire me over scanning when im loading three trucks there not organized enough in don't have enough employees
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoy working with others closely. a typical day at word is making sure all the deadlines are made. My company is family oriented which is the best environment
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at the job delivering packages to customers homes. I learned how to deliver customer packages in a orderly fashion. My co-worker/ Driver was a good person to work with. The hardest part of the was making sure I scanned all package.
Munkahelyi kultúra
On an average day during the Christmas Rush, we would be out there on the streets for nearly 10 hours. Help was very small if it ever arrived, and often times if we finished early we would be tasked with aiding with another driver's deliveries or being asked to pickup incoming deliveries from a supplier. Pay was very good though, especially for temp work.
Good Pay
Hard work, hard hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fedex is a family company who brings everyone together as one. Working as a team to load trucks and pallets the best way we can everyone is happy and has a positive attitude.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Job enjoyable .....if you love doing alot moving around Real Physical but its part time sometimes less hours @ time during time period.........
employee appreciate cookout
part time hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
fast paced really enjoyed co-workers work went by fast worse part of job was moving incompatibles learned how a warehouse works and also learned how to use a scanner
Munkahelyi kultúra
Unload and load trailers fast and correct.FedEx fright ships out all types of material.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Typical day started with loading my truck scanning packages, delivering all packages returning truck to terminal I learned time management skills, safe driving practices and relationship skills Management was very helpful and hard working The hardest part was bringing back as little packages as possible due to customer availability or other circumstances I had man friendly co-workers who taught me a lot and they were very helpful The most enjoyable part was learning different routes and parts of the city, meeting new people and putting a smile on therer faces for good service.