Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Baltimore, MD

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
88 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 443 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
ok job wouldnt go back because of the work load it is really tiring but if you enjoy work loads this is the job for you does have great benefits also thats a plus
Munkahelyi kultúra
was out sick with the flu even had a doctor's note the halethorpe md location is out of order. They fired me and then turn around and put a 6 months ineligible on me from being hired a better fedex. There is always short work favoritism
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fedex was a very competitive business which made it a stressful working environment especially in the peak season around the holidays. Overall it was an ok job until they begin cutting hours.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Love my job at all times great people to work for. Fast pace and loading of trucks as well as splitting all the boxes that come off the belt. My boss is great he works as hard as us.
great work place
short hours
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great money , salary with raises every few weeks and great managers that will lead you to success . You can also work on the ground level or drive trucks and drop off packages ,but you may have to start your career entry level as package handler .
Pro érvek
Bonuses, emplyee of the month .
na/
Munkahelyi kultúra
Every morning at work; Tuesday thru Saturday I load my truck by myself. I deliver to residential and some businesses. The warehouse is fast paced and extremely loud. Mangers will come and check to see you need help with lifting or if you need boxes to be PIP to your truck. The hardest part of the job is driving in inclement weather. The most enjoyable part is coming to and from work safely.
provides brekfast
boxes are extremely heavy
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at FedEx is requires you to have a lot of hustle and wanting to work. It gets dragged out sometimes but you are rewarded with a nice check every week.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fedex is a fast pace You learn how to load trucks and unloaded trucks. You learn how to scanned in a fast pace and a timely manner You learn how to sort packages to the right location The management is okay The workplace is okay we are in a warehouse The job is really easy ones you get the hung of it The most enjoyable part of the job is when we get awards
Free Breaksfast
No breaks at all
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not sure of what product to move.overall good plase to work product aways come in with boxes open,and smashed.over all fun plase to work for.very fast paced and time go's by quixkly.
Pro érvek
Management.aways there to answer questioms
Employees seem to diapear
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its an OK place to work. Pay isn't bad but it isn't great. Most employees are OK to work with some others are horrible. A lot of jerks but a lot of good people also.
Munkahelyi kultúra
To note, I haven't worked that many jobs in my lifetime but this by far is the best one. For a part time job, the pay is definitely better than the majority of other available jobs in my area. And this job has amazing benefits. The work really isn't that bad either, even though it can get a bit stressful at times. But that could be said for a lot of jobs. So overall, this is definitely I would recommend.
Pro érvek
Great Benefits (Health, Vision, Dental)
Kontra érvek
The amount of hours you work a week isn't consistent
Munkahelyi kultúra
OK place to work. Shifts are continuous and non changing. If you are scheduled to work 5am to 10 am, that will be your unchanging shift. This is good for life planning. Most people are good to work with. The jobs that are performed are not complicated. People that work with you make the jobs more complicated than they need to be at some times. not all management, but most management doesn't give their employees the time of day. you literally have to keep asking around until you find someone who is willing to answer your questions. Its seems as though fedex as a whole has some unspoken thing about giving information out that can enhance or even just answer someones questions. I personally do not understand this about the company. Their is a huge lack of communication inside this company. especially for updates inside the company with getting new programs or operating systems and the like. Also, they have many opportunities to advance, but only as a part timer. or you can move laterally. Full time is extremely hard to get. Unless someone retires or croaks, you're not getting full time. The benefits are what draws most people to stay.
set schedule, benefits
Kontra érvek
management, communication, updates, no room for advancement
Munkahelyi kultúra
working at this company was not the best expierence. Your hours would vary everyday. Management was very unproffesional. I would not want to work in fedex warehouse facility.
Munkahelyi kultúra
No complaints but it is a lot of work but it's a great place for work and even a gym that pays you to do. Great benefits only complaint is that the management was slightly unorganized they keep claiming they gonna do something but the same issue with cell phone is still a issue which can make everyone else's job harder to get done
Great people, great benifits
Kontra érvek
Pay and hours were lacking
Munkahelyi kultúra
My normal day is working noon to 10 pm at night which, in my opinion, are the worst hours available. I would much rather work 9-5 somewhere. So you'll work around 50 hours a week year-round. Your week is consumed by work. However, you can't beat the benefits the company has to offer. Working at FedEx also allows you to receive discounts at many different locations. It's a well-paying job for both part-time and full-time employees. The work-life balance is the only real downside.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The company is amazing, I choose not to speak further on or about this company for lawyer agreement reasons. Please forgive me and my management team!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Promoted for doing a great job but as soon as I reached the office no pay raise but a lot of work within the 5 hours I was suppose to be there terrible place for blacks....
Munkahelyi kultúra
Depending on what contractor you work for will determine how much you enjoy the job. Management that I worked for was so so. Only issue I had with the company was the days being 12+ hrs
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at FedEx warehouse was very physical, fast paced, and can give overtime anytime was a bonus. Also, working at FedEx i learned how to use many different hand held machiary.
Munkahelyi kultúra
unload trucks and scan boxes and help load trucks. The most enjoyable part was unloading the trucks. The work place culture was good every body was about work but still had fun
Munkahelyi kultúra
it was a good job, but it was poor management and no job security. was told they was going to call me back for a perminent position and they never did, i was one of the best workers there and didnt get the full time job.
was a nice job
Kontra érvek
should treat the good workers better