FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Baltimore, MD

84 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 615 értékelés megtekintése
2,0
It's a job
FedEx Package Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Baltimore, MD2019, december 4.
It's a job but you have too many people who are young and don't want to work and too busy leaving more work on the next person. Speaking only for myself, I like working there but like in any company you have to worry about what you have to accomplish and get it done to the best of your own personal way.
Fast paced Unloading
FedEx Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Baltimore, MD2019, szeptember 16.
Start work at 3am got off before 9am everyday which left mostly all day to work but some days id only get 3 hours of work do to low volume , i liked my supervisor rodney and my managers ashley and jasmine were cool to
workout daily, water machines
short shifts, no air
I loved working at FedEx
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Baltimore, MD2019, augusztus 20.
For my experience it was more about the people then the job. I did also love the work it was fast paced,very organized, careful but it's fun and if you like to work out FedEx express is for you.
Life / work balance
Senior Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Baltimore, MD2019, július 20.
Mandatory overtime with no notice. Could only get out of it using personal time. Manager are very unprofessional and training discussions are not recorded so it's your managers word against yours when they act inappropriate to the point of tears.
High turnover
Professional CDL City Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Baltimore, MD2019, július 11.
Turn over central good pay nice benefits revolving door it’s a big disconnect between supervisors and employees upper management great middle-management not so good they need to clean house.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have nothing bad to say about fedex
City Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Baltimore2019, június 15.
If was an opening at a teminal where I'm relocating I would not be leaving this company, My terminal manager tried all that he could to help me stay with the company
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Fast paced
Ramp Agent Trunk (DOT) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Baltimore, MD2019, május 30.
Very competitive and fast paced and a great place to work with advancement and different positions.Should never make a person feel that his job is more important than his or her family.
Pay
Not professional bosses
N/a
Student for Information Technology Certs (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Baltimore, MD2019, április 20.
The job requires ones to be a team worker and safety and security is very critcle to the performance of one's duties and assigned. To pay is weekly and the managers attention to detail is impeccable.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Although job is easy in general, supervisors are stressful.
CDL Class A Driver (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Baltimore, MD2019, február 12.
I love it at FedEx, super easy job. But, supervisors are pretty much push overs for drivers they are afraid of, and they push extra work on the bottom drivers. There is no real support when accused of anything happening in the outside world. & safety personnel doesn't seem to work for drivers, yet against them. Depot manager is great. Great and positive attitude, but his supervisors can not be trusted.
Easy work
Terrible hrs.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a hard working place but it was a good career job
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Baltimore, MD2018, december 30.
I loved working at fed ex I was always busy time flew by it was a good career job and I would love to work for fed ex again it was a fun experience I will never regret working for them
Lunch, snacks rewards
Never got a break
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fedex is a great freindly place to work
Package Handler/Sorter (Volt alkalmazott) –  Baltimore, MD2018, november 21.
Fedex is a nice place to work and the workers are very nice. Fedex take u step by step ensuring that u understand every aspect of your job. Fedex worker's are by your side to make sure you are comfortable with what you are doing and if u have any questions. Fedex is a big family that enjoys what they do.
Pro érvek
Fun, exciting, very helpful people
Short lunch breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
FedEx, or local courier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Baltimore, MD2018, október 22.
What I enjoy the most about this company, is the management and leadership that was shown to the employee, while working at this company, I like the fact that the Management influence and aspire their staffs for bigger role within the company.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Baltimore, MD2018, október 4.
Great place but only problem was that job security is lack of and the management was not up to par to where as tho they would train you well enough to make sure job is done right
Good pay
Poor work conditions
Great work environment
City Driver/Dock Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Baltimore, MD2018, május 23.
Great place to work if it wasn’t for that safety guy from New Orleans i would still be at this job up until today i can’t believe i let a safety guy rush me into an accident me i will never for get that guy they need me to got rid of him
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
productive
Courier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Baltimore, MD2018, május 2.
fedex is a lovely place to work, just things are on a seniority based system. everyone is willing to help you in your journey with the company. Fedex also looks out for its people.
Fast Paced Environment
Dangerous Goods Agent (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Baltimore, MD 212402018, április 29.
This is a time sensitive company with the urgency of making sure all packages arrive on-time in the customer's hands. Despite what position you do, it's all about serving the purple promise.
1,0
horrible management favoritism
pacakge handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Baltimore, MD2018, március 4.
was out sick with the flu even had a doctor's note the halethorpe md location is out of order. They fired me and then turn around and put a 6 months ineligible on me from being hired a better fedex. There is always short work favoritism
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Fast Paced stressful environment
Courier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Baltimore, MD2018, február 12.
Fedex was a very competitive business which made it a stressful working environment especially in the peak season around the holidays. Overall it was an ok job until they begin cutting hours.
Munkahelyi kultúra
fun to work for but fast pace
Package Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Baltimore, MD2018, január 22.
Love my job at all times great people to work for. Fast pace and loading of trucks as well as splitting all the boxes that come off the belt. My boss is great he works as hard as us.
great work place
short hours
Fast paced hard work
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Baltimore, MD2017, december 22.
Great money , salary with raises every few weeks and great managers that will lead you to success . You can also work on the ground level or drive trucks and drop off packages ,but you may have to start your career entry level as package handler .
Pro érvek
Bonuses, emplyee of the month .
na/
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van