FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Austin, TX

66 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 195 értékelés megtekintése
Productive fun
Customer Care Support (Volt alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2019, november 7.
great job offers
great company
professional
great pay
great management

I loved working for the company but it was just the drive there for 2 hours is what made me put in a two weeks noticed but I'm looking forward to work with them again if I ever was to relocate closer.
2,0
Good learning experience
Operations Coordinator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2019, augusztus 12.
This is a good company for learning purposes, but I do not feel hiring practices are fair and are based on race as I am sure at any other company. The pay for women is not great.
Great management
Warehouse Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2019, július 28.
A regular day at work was always busy. I learned my job position in a matter of day and got moved up quickly. Our management team were very helpful all the time and patient. The hardest part of the job was unloading packages from 1 truck alone when employees would call in sick or when we were short employees for a shift. I enjoyed working for FedEx because not only did I have great benefits but I learned a lot from our manager and employees. FedEx treated employees like family.
Pro érvek
always had perks for employees
Kontra érvek
had to wait a year to get health benefits
Love my facility
Operations Administrator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2019, július 19.
I can see why people would have negative reviews it’s hot, fast paced, and can be stressful at times. My facility the managers have been great they push for increased productivity, like anywhere else, but have been more than fair. There is never enough time to do what is necessary and things are always changing or reorganizing but that is to be expected in such an environment so I have no complaints. It’s not for but it’s an opportunity for me to test and improve my time management skills.everyone that is for sure
Fun Place to work at
Package handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2019, június 8.
One of the best places to enjoy work and have fun with coworkers. Had a great experience in the warehouse area and got to say that I at least got the opportunity to witness the area. Great place to work at.
High pace.
Handler/ Dockworker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2019, május 17.
FedEx fast page high volume place to work. Got to unload airplanes and load up airplanes in a timely manner for 10pm departure. Everyone got along and work as a team.
Traveling
Fast-paced and fun
Industrial Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2019, február 18.
I had a good work experience at FedEx. I travelled a lot and was able to learn more about the Texas Hill Country. I enjoyed working with my friends, too.
Nice vans
12-Hour days
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
managment
operations manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  austin tx2019, január 15.
making sure you daily plan is ran to perfection. Run all reports to forcast the daily inbound to plan for the day. Make sure you run your plan or thing and go sideways
Fedex
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2019, január 14.
The management was poor, more or less on how he treated employees. The atmosphere was great with the employees, very active and exciting. The incentives they would advertise were great if you worked there. the facility was new so there were no problems there.
Incentives
Great job but no life
seasonal driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2019, január 2.
The job was great. Got paid well, worked with great people. I'm a family man so I was very disappointed that the job consumed my time and did not get overtime pay. Your entire day is the job hardly any time to stop for lunch and no time to spend with family at the end of the day.
Pay and culture
No family time
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
experience gained working for the company
Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2018, augusztus 27.
Learned fast on how to perform in a fast paced environment with attention to detail. I enjoyed being in a different place every day. I was part time looking for full time employment.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Great peers and management
Courier/Lead Dangerous Goods Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2018, augusztus 17.
It's hard work but the people you work with are great and the company takes care of you. If you don't mind being active and moving fast then this is a great job for you.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
2,0
Stressful workplace
PRODUCTION OPERATOR (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2018, augusztus 1.
So hard to advanced if you don't have open availability. Salary does not match with cost per living. Culture is always changing. Nothing is consistent. You will be told something and then it changes within months. Not enjoyable.
401K, benefits
low pay
Customer Service Technology Support
Technical Support 2, Harte Hanks (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2018, június 12.
Calls are constant for 8 hours, customers need assistance with their downloaded Fedex.com software programs. The call center has a large amount of turnover. The management and subject matter expert positions are understaffed.
Bright coworkers
Training needs improvement
Great people
MATERIAL HANDLER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2018, május 7.
Had a gret time working for FedEx but with part time hours i couldnt afford an hour drive ine way everyday. I would have loved to stay if it were full time
Munkahelyi kultúra
Liked this job because it took place of my morning cardio
Package Handler/Sorter (Volt alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2018, május 7.
I enjoyed working at FedEx. There was absolutely no discrimination on gender as I have seen & experienced in other work places. There were competitive goals to reach and was made fun. You can earn incentives as to FedEx gear and breakfast.
Greata environment
NONE
Okay
Call Center Agent (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2018, április 25.
Working for Harte Hanks contract company for FedEx was great learning opportunity and skulking building experience. Despite being my first call center employer they were very willing to train properly.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast pace and meeting with customers
Sorter / Loader / Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2018, március 3.
Working at FED Ex was very fast pace and worked alot of hours.
The emplyees were always willing to lend a helping hand .
Just not what i was looking for long term.
Pay
Too many hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive and laid back.
FedEx Software Solutions Consultant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2018, február 4.
Working in this environment learned how to work more on the outbound side and scheduling. hardest part is figuring out some software you do not know about or the correct answer.
highly stressful
Shipping coordinator for current location (Volt alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2018, január 18.
Helped people fill out shipping forms and shipped their packages for them. I would also pack and ship items for people, and would custom make a box for larger items.
Free gas
Time managment
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van