Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Austin, TX

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
75 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 433 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall it wasn’t a bad place to work at, there really isn’t much of an option of what you want to do. They’ll move you around where they need you to get the job done. The hours are okay since it’s mostly part time, workloads can be stressful at time tho
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was all "get to work" and never "great job at working so hard." It was a constant, neverending battle with the clock. I would not get employed here ever again even if they upped my pay.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Trainers in the Fort Worth area are a bit racist with their training. The red head guy mainly. He likes to make racists comments and then look for someone in the class to agree with him. Before I took the class someone from Austin already had a complaint against him but you know how that works out. The person complaining ends up having the focus turned to him and his work ethic. I think the red headed guy retired but he was still awful.
Kontra érvek
Get those packages delivered- no exceptions
Munkahelyi kultúra
They promote very well from within. Most positions all the way up the ladder are filled with people starting as a package handler. Benefits are also given very quickly to employees in both part time and full time positions.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall Fed Ex is the best trucking company I’ve had the privilege to work for. They are fair and honest never had to read between the lines to be successful. They definitely allow you to move around in the company I was able to transfer personally in three different states while there. The hours can be long and the the bidding isn’t great until you have some seniority but if you can ride it out you will have a great career forever.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Pay and benefits decent for job requirements. Work till you drop attitude towards drivers. Problem focused management. Little positive feedback. Get to be outside all day and plenty of exercise is a positive.
Munkahelyi kultúra
my review of this establishment is about 3/5 great co-workers great people but the company rules and the management were despicable the environment was barren it felt like the cubicles were prison cells with the way the company enforced our schedules
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a job for the soft at heart. It requires lifting, walking, driving all day, sweating in the summer and being cold in the winter. However, if you like to be unsupervised, it is a great job Eventually you will make more money and accrue more vacation time..
Munkahelyi kultúra
FedEx was a very good work environment. The management staff was very helpful and they also cared about their employees. It was a very upbeat work environment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The ability to advance my career is challenging. Also, trying to relocate my family back to Dallas is a struggle. But work/life balance is amazing. I love working here
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very team oriented fast Pace enviroment the managment Is Great. Hands on training also where what you want just can't wear sandals. I loved it the pay is good.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I disliked working as a ground delivery driver. It was an excellent workout and pay was the same if you worked a 14 hour shift or an 8 hour shift. Wasn't a fan of management, but it is contractual so it will vary.
Munkahelyi kultúra
great job offers great company professional great pay great management I loved working for the company but it was just the drive there for 2 hours is what made me put in a two weeks noticed but I'm looking forward to work with them again if I ever was to relocate closer.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A regular day at work was always busy. I learned my job position in a matter of day and got moved up quickly. Our management team were very helpful all the time and patient. The hardest part of the job was unloading packages from 1 truck alone when employees would call in sick or when we were short employees for a shift. I enjoyed working for FedEx because not only did I have great benefits but I learned a lot from our manager and employees. FedEx treated employees like family.
Pro érvek
always had perks for employees
Kontra érvek
had to wait a year to get health benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
I can see why people would have negative reviews it’s hot, fast paced, and can be stressful at times. My facility the managers have been great they push for increased productivity, like anywhere else, but have been more than fair. There is never enough time to do what is necessary and things are always changing or reorganizing but that is to be expected in such an environment so I have no complaints. It’s not for but it’s an opportunity for me to test and improve my time management skills.everyone that is for sure
Munkahelyi kultúra
One of the best places to enjoy work and have fun with coworkers. Had a great experience in the warehouse area and got to say that I at least got the opportunity to witness the area. Great place to work at.
Munkahelyi kultúra
FedEx fast page high volume place to work. Got to unload airplanes and load up airplanes in a timely manner for 10pm departure. Everyone got along and work as a team.
Traveling
Munkahelyi kultúra
I had a good work experience at FedEx. I travelled a lot and was able to learn more about the Texas Hill Country. I enjoyed working with my friends, too.
Nice vans
12-Hour days
Munkahelyi kultúra
making sure you daily plan is ran to perfection. Run all reports to forcast the daily inbound to plan for the day. Make sure you run your plan or thing and go sideways
Munkahelyi kultúra
The management was poor, more or less on how he treated employees. The atmosphere was great with the employees, very active and exciting. The incentives they would advertise were great if you worked there. the facility was new so there were no problems there.
Incentives
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job was great. Got paid well, worked with great people. I'm a family man so I was very disappointed that the job consumed my time and did not get overtime pay. Your entire day is the job hardly any time to stop for lunch and no time to spend with family at the end of the day.
Pay and culture