Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Ashland, VA

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Ashland, VA48 értékelés
48 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 464 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed this job. The management was very considerate of their employees and did whatever they could to make people happy. The workers were a little rude but overall it was bearable.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good company to work for I would recommend the right contractor you come in load your own truck which is a plus for me your own your own for the most part of your day
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job requires you to work on holidays. The job also pays a flat rate which you overwork within the first 3 days of the week. May be demanding on health.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked overtime unpaid for 5 months, any problems that the truck had came my own, they treat you like robots if you have a life outside of fed ex they don 't want you to take care of it
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job applied customer service skills, dealing with customers daily. I loaded truck to coordinate with route, drove a box truck or van to make deliveries to businesses and residential homes, and scanned packages.
independent
Kontra érvek
everyday was a different route
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Only cared about making money. Not about the employees. There was a time I was THROWING UP, I went to get some water, and was told to get back to work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great work environment that gives you the autonomy and flexibility. It is a fast pace position that I enjoy because it keeps me active. Through this position I perfected my leadership skills and communication skills.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nice place to work, fast paced fast action. not for slow people or people unable to keep up in that kind of enviornment. It's a good job to pick up extra hours, extra pay for the holidays.
hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company to work for. Great benefits, room for advancement, great opportunity to learn to become a driver, room to attend school and company reimbursement.
Munkahelyi kultúra
you learn hard work i do not see what these question have to do with me seeking new employment. I wish not to answer them. Nor have a ever had to answer them with any other company. It seems they are questions FedEX SHOULD BE ASKING.
BENIFITS
short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Scan and load packages once received off the convey belt. Take damage goods off the belt or send them to the back of the belt if it's severely damaged or if it's a liquid of any class.
Great hours
Kontra érvek
Seasonal hard to become full-time
Munkahelyi kultúra
you work in all types of weather good people to work with. Management is good warehouse cold in the winter hot in the summer good pay no benefits no room to grow
Good pay
Kontra érvek
No benefits no paid time off
Munkahelyi kultúra
The work at FedEx is same everyday and dealing with accident and complaints from customer. The biggest thing about is dispatching drivers and making pick ups in a timely manner. As a Manager, i do follow ups with the our Business Partner( Contractors) to ensure there is a plan in place to make sure Packages are transported out of building daily.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's a lot of drama with the supervisors they are not organized at all in Ashland Virginia. AND THEY MESS UP YOUR MONEY. The customer service is never answering the phones.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They are a great company to work for and they have great benefits. A typical day is busy with scanning packages to be loaded into the delivery vans and loading up the tractor trailers. They are team players when it comes to their employees.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worked for good managers. Great place to grow your skills and advance. The work culture was positive and a good place to work. I learned about the operations of distribution.
Consistent work.
Turn over of employees
Munkahelyi kultúra
Day would start by everyone clocking in at the proper time. then we would gather around and have a safety meeting before the beginning of the day. then we would stretch and was assigned to a truck. then we began either packing the truck or loading the truck.
Pro érvek
keeps you busy managment actually helps
Kontra érvek
position your body is in does do some wear and tare
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would come for role call and we would then stretch and pick up a scanner and then pick a truck. I learned how to pack a 18 wheeler truck. The management was helpful they started from our current position so they would often get in the trucks with us to help if someone needed. Co-workers were great as well everyone knew they were there to do their job and then leave. if anyone needed help it was given. The hardest part of the job was packing the trucks.
The most enjoyable part was taking a break.
FedEx
Kontra érvek
Less people in the trucks
Munkahelyi kultúra
The typical does involves a lot of picking up boxes ranging in weight and size. The hardest part of the job was learning where to place the items inside the truck.
Munkahelyi kultúra
i loved the environment and the people that worked with me. the hours was great and worked out. the managers was very nice and caring.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Running from one area to another through out the day at work. Laughing with coworkers and management. Constantly helping each other exceed above expectation and encouraging one another. Everyday feeling appreciated and valuable in the company.
Great leadership
Hours being cut
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés