FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Anaheim, CA

25 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 665 értékelés megtekintése
Great work place
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Anaheim, CA2019, november 3.
Good work invirement ,good team work . inspired to move up in company ,great lerning and skill development, work in difrent areas of the wherehouse .
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast pace, only for the strong 💪🏻
Ground Driver (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Anaheim, CA2018, december 1.
Super fast paced environment 10 hours minimum a day, but those 10 hours flyby since you’re so busy, All the people that I delivered two are super cool and I love me it says if I work at over 100 places when I deliver to them and that’s great
NEVER shortage of work
Kontra érvek
Too many hours, news more family time :(
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 1Jelentés
Fast paced and stressful
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Anaheim, CA2018, november 30.
Work was stressful and harsh. Sometimes had to work more than others because they worked slowly. Managers varied, some where good others didn’t really pay attention.
Work with school hours
Work hours
Fed-ex
Warehouse Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Anaheim, CA2018, november 29.
Very cool place to work. Hard work, hot, but great benefits. Work days go by fast because its super fast pace. Pay is okay, you get a lot of overtime so it makes up for it
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun place to work
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Anaheim, CA2018, január 29.
To track packages for customers, and to go above and beyond to provide exceptional customer service.
I also processed payroll for employees as a special assignment.
Great job. Low pay
Operations Administator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Anaheim, CA2017, augusztus 27.
Great job. Great benefits. The pay is not high enough. The pay is too low for all that we do there. If they paid more then you could make a decent living.
Great benefits
Low pay
3,0
Not fulltime available
FedEx Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Anaheim, CA2017, június 28.
it was ok, but management was very unfair. He showed to much favoritism and not all of us could have a fulltime schedule. The work is not as hard as many people think; in fact. I thought it was very easy.
FedEx Ground Drver
Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Anaheim, CA2016, január 13.
As a FedEx Ground Driver you work until your load is completely delivered, meaning you can't go home until your truck is empty. You get to setup your own route and learn the scanner. You will be trained on use of the scanner for 3 days, by an experienced driver. ASK a lot of questions while on the job, this will help you to master the job and your ability to handle customers needs when they arise. I worked there for 5 years and enjoyed learning the job and meeting some great people along the way. The hardest part about the job is at Christmas time. You will work 6 days a week, usually from 5am to 10pm. That depends on the work load, so drivers finish very early and are at home by 5pm. While on the road, you are your own boss, you take breaks whenever you want. But you still have to get all packages delivered and one more thing FedEx expects you to all Business packages delivered before 5pm or it counts as a failure against you as a driver.
Pro érvek
Friendly people to work with.
NO Benefits.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 24Nem 3Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management seems to be unorganized.
Package Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Anaheim, CA2015, november 14.
Overall Fedexground is a great company to work for, ops management could be more professional in my opinion. They expect a lot from package handlers especially when scanning packages but will not provide us the tools to do so, ie broken scanners, scanners not working properly/
Pro érvek
benefits and pay flexible hours
Kontra érvek
unprofessional, expect way to much from package handlers
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 1Jelentés
Great Place to work
Operations Manager, Logistics and Dock (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Anaheim, CA2015, augusztus 25.
Very demanding but also very rewarding. There was a lot of variety in what I did each day. The sense of teamwork was ever present.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
FedEx Ground is a great place to work.
Operations Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Anaheim, CA2015, március 18.
401K
Stock Options
Medical
Dental
Vision

Competitive Compensation.

The hardest part of the job is the slow creep of the mundane and stale.
Pro érvek
Free food left over from meetings
Kontra érvek
short breaks, not enough hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 4Jelentés
best place to work
Quality Assurance Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  anaheim ca2015, január 27.
Loved working there, best place I've ever work at! great hours, benefits and pay!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast pace work environment, great benefits.
Package Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Anaheim, CA2015, január 10.
As a scanner i make sure all packages that are unloaded from the trailer are properly scanned and labeled for the delivery process and for customer to track package. I have learned how to use the FedEx software on the scanners.
great pay and benefits
not enough hours in the 3am shift
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 14Nem 3Jelentés
Fun place to work.
Delivery Route Driver (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Anaheim, CA2014, október 22.
It is fun to work as a delivery driver because you're on your own pretty much the whole day. No grumpy boss or bully employee to deal with.

All you need is driving skills and a customer service and you will thrive in this business.
Pro érvek
Nobody to tell you what to do.
Kontra érvek
Sometimes you can't go to lunch because it gets busy.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 11Nem 1Jelentés
Very productive environment
Package Handler, Administrative Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Anaheim CA2014, augusztus 23.
Morning meeting every single day at the beginning of my shift. Always criticism towards my department area. Whether it was good or bad it helped us all get better and b etter each day at our job. I learned that rushing through work is not the key to be successful. Patience and timing are more important. Fewer mistakes and less people yelling haha. Co-Workers are some of the best people i've met in a long time. All striving to become something better. Hardest part of this job in the beginning was working with other who isolated themselves from everyone, Most enjoyable part of this job was that at the end of the day we got proper managing and helpful tips on how to improve ourselves. It was a pleasure working with these people.
Bi-Monthly BBQ's, Benefits, Criticism
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 21Nem 4Jelentés
cold water
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Anaheim, CA2014, július 15.
Came into work had a safety meeting and a review of the night before. Every night was different depending on the overall volume that came in that day. Ranging from 60,000-100,000 packages a night. After the meeting we would get to work. Help Each other out when needed and took care of our own trailer and keeping it clean all night.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8Nem 1Jelentés
delivery driver
PARCEL DRIVER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Anaheim, CA2014, április 1.
High paste and physical with customer service experience. Fun to work outdoors with challenges in time management skills
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 2Jelentés
Great Benefits and retirement compensation
Warehouse Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Anaheim, CA2013, szeptember 3.
Fast pace environment. Diversity and many different cultures. Making sure all job assignments were completed on time to meet and exceed customers satisfaction. Working with a diverse group of people.
clean ,safe enviorment
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Anaheim, CA2013, július 15.
i worked there for about six months, was a clean and safe place to have worked in
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Fast paced environment
Materials Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Anaheim, CA2013, május 2.
Typical day arrive at work between 2am and 3am taking packages off fast moving conveyor belt, scanning and placing/stacking into appropriate trucks allowing enough room for all packages of unknown quantity and size within 4 hours.

The truck drivers responsible for delivering packages and knowing exactly where appropriate packages matching identifying info for delivery. Truck drivers appreciate the hard work I apply and the correct placement of packages. Drivers are appreciative and show such at Christmas time with cash bonuses to their hardworking handlers.

Pro érvek
Based on your loading quota you are rewarded monthly
Kontra érvek
some days no breaks allowed
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van