Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Albuquerque, NM

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Albuquerque, NM21 értékelés
21 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 385 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I work with FedEx Freight just under 10 months, first off if your willing to sacrifice your life for work you will be fine. Secondly you will be reminded if you mess up by several parts of management. There is too many policy and procedure to remember. If you work for a large terminal be prepare to work every shift that you don't want to work. You can go from 1st shift to 3rd shift with in a couple of days. equipment is ok, micromangement is the highest of priorities every single minuet thing you do will be revisited and reviewed and questioned. No matter how fast you are you will not be fast enough for fedex. Remember before you work here you will not be given any chances they will verbal coach, write up, suspend, and terminate you without skipping a beat. I was very uneasy working for this company. I felt like i was going to terminate everyday i went to work.
pay
policies and politics
Job security and advancement
In terms of job security at FedEx, I think that this is the perfect time to work in this industry because of Covid and the pandemic. People are doing a lot more ordering online and asking others to deliver

Overall

My experience working at FedEx satisfying well and it was hard work but I always felt a sense of accomplishments
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
We were told at orientation that after a certain amount of time working part time we could move to full time then I asked at a team meeting how long it would take before we can move to full time the manager laughed and said we haven t hired for full time in over a year. So I left shortly afterwards.
Its work
Lied about full time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working there and the positive environment with all the employees there. I gained knowledge of how to handle packages and felt welcomed when I stared.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I could go into multiple scenarios as to why this company sucks donkey nuts, but suffice it to say it does. They love to use rules and policies to bash employees with and after awhile its better to find another job with a better and more constructive atmosphere. I'll never recommend Fed Ex to work for but if you insist on going to work for them, by all means find out for yourself as to the reasons why. Some people might find Fed Ex to be a good company to work for but my experience was not a good one.
Kontra érvek
Rules and policy bashing, bad management, clock watching mentality
Munkahelyi kultúra
The people there were very relaxed we were able to talk and get along with each help each other out with task and problems that came up. Also they took care of use with food and company BBQS.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would have never quit Fedex except after many injuries I was encouraged to get my degree. I did so and then quit after 15 yrs of service to pursue another career. I miss Fedex as an employer. However, I have not worked for them in 15 yrs.
Good benefits
physically demanding
Munkahelyi kultúra
handling packages, learned that being a deliver driver for fedex is not as easy as I thought. managed all delivery trucks to leave on time. workplace culture is men and women. Hardest part of the job is when the main delivery truck is running late everyone is stressed out. Most enjoyable part of the job is meeting new people
Munkahelyi kultúra
Had to always work like we're busy even when not had the pleasure of learning how to use a forklift and pallet jack. Management always expected perfection when handling freight and wanted to reach numbers that couldn't be met when working during a busy time. People there were interesting characters but great to work with. Hardest part was making sure everything fit inside the trailer.
Munkahelyi kultúra
.Fedex is a fast paced company that recognizes hard work from its employees. They are team oriented and encourage above all else "saftey". From the CEO to the employees Fedex works wonders every day!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at FedEx can be rough at times but hard work pays off it is fast paced and not much down time it is great for someone who likes hard labor.
good benifits
early shift starts at 4:00 am, only part time, mangager not trained very well
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was nice being outdoors and alone working at your own pace.
Management was horrible. Broke a finger on the job and had no coverage. Was told I had to finish. Knee gave out and couldn't walk and they just laughed and said I would be fine.

No chances of advancement.

Working 60+ hours per week.

No OT pay.

No Benefits.

No PTO.

Only payed for what is delivered, not for time worked.

Typical day was get to work at 6am load truck till about 9-930 am (not paid for this time) Then deliver your route done by around 6-8pm daily. No time to stop for lunch or use a restroom. Was told to use a bottle and keep going.

Truck had no speedometer, no ac.
Working alone
No breaks, No benefits, Long days with little pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Ok to work without having a manager look over your shoulders, you're on your own most of the day as a driver. Good pay and benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
The benefits and the pay were very good. Moving up in the company is very hard..i have been working here for 3 years and i am still part time which is frustrating.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job is very straightforward, as long as you are somewhat athletic and can wake up at 7 in the morning, you can do this job. I was only a driver helper but the contractor who owned the route I worked on said I could come back for a job when its been 5 years since my DUI.
Pro érvek
No managers breathing over your back
No opportunity for advancement
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great Job to have. Good training and motivation. A typical day at work included hard work on hot days teaching your motivation. Time management is a key role. One has to be independent and not have personal issues.
free training
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typicla day as a courier driver includes getting to the office at 6:30 in the mroning and going straight to work. loading up your truck and getting ready for the day out delivering. The biggest thing I learned while at this job is how to deal with a stressful environment, which I think is something very valuable to learn in a workplace. some fellow co-workers were fun to work with and help out when needed and others not so much, which is typicla at most jobs. Hardest part of the job is the grinding, physical, everyday work and the long hours. Most enjoyable part of the job is being out in the city, working by yourself.
good pay, good benefits
Kontra érvek
Long hours, hard on the body over time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
In the morning we expect to leave by 7am but about once a week a truck would be behind and it would take an extra 30min-60min before we could leave. The terminal managers were never social to drivers but my contractor was great he helped me a lot and taught me a lot. My co-workers were nice. The hardest part of the job was when there was deliveries way out of the way. The most enjoyable is talking to all the people we delivered to.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A normal day is one that keeps me busy. Between customer satisfaction, FedEx shipping and "kinkos" printing, the days are rarely dull. I have been taught many lessons on new and interesting machinery. My management and co-workers have become like family, being such a small group of workers. We all find it difficult, at times, to be able to identify what the customer is asking for, and what they really mean/need. This can make the job tricky, but at the same time it challenges you to think hard and verify details frequently.
Munkahelyi kultúra
As a retail sales associate, the title itself is a bit misleading, because you are required to have a fundamental understanding of everything that goes on inside the store. You need to know how the copy machines work and figure out how to troubleshoot them. Answer the phones and answer varied amount of questions, take orders and process them. Know how to use the shipping computers for FedEx. And these are only just an example and that amount of skills you need to possess while at the job.

The staff itself is good to work with because teamwork is necessary in order to get things done. Management however is a mixed bag. The assistant managers for the most part were helpful and friendly, but above all understanding, but the managers (as I would summarize) were incompetent for the most part. The bottom line for them was keeping their job, so it meant maintaining a consistent sales goal each month, so a lot of their priorities were narrowed when it came to the overall well being of their employees. If it meant neglecting an individual to make the sale, it could happen.

Bottom line, I learned a lot at this job in terms of multi-tasking my pc related and customer service skills because it gave me an edge at dealing with customers and troubleshooting the machines at work. If management wasn't so bad in terms of servicing their own employees I would of rated the job higher.
Pro érvek
fedex shipping discounts, educational, even work flow, good chemistry with employees
Kontra érvek
low pay, bad management, low training techniques.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Pulled boxes off the converter belt, placed them in front of my trucks or inside the trucks.
Checked & scanned bar codes on boxes, 100% accuracy

Loaded 3 trucks to different area codes, had to arrange the boxes to the drivers speciations, stacked boxes to shipping chart
extra job for christmas