Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Marston Moretaine

Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very good company to work for. The managment team were good and proffesional. I really enjoyed my role there and have gained so much experience within the operations department.
Pro érvek
Friendly atmosphere
Kontra érvek
Night shift hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
You will be shocked at how this warehouse operates. It got me thinking how is this warehouse not on panorama! The conditions are horrible! Cramped space to work (you are guaranteed to bump into at least 3 people per shift) heavy lifting which I accept BUT to lift something heavy inside of a container that keeps moving and shaking because there is 4 people in a small container full of boxes is not on, on top of that when there is a spillage they do nothing about it because they are in such a rush to get the job done. People are very angry in that warehouse, so many people swearing/shouting at one another. The manager was shouting at someone the other day saying "1 box every 3 seconds or you're out, you got that!!) I overheard and thought wow the poor man has been working tirelessly all day. Fair enough he's the manager. Health and safety wise I cannot believe nobody has investigated this place! The whole warehouse is a hazard, ropes, plastic, spillage, sticks, wood everywhere you look, people trip all the time but I don't know why nobody says anything, maybe they don't know who to speak to. Agency workers get treated like rubbish but thats everywhere I guess and it shouldn't be like that. Induction was signing papers and then off to work, no videos on health and safety no clear demonstration of the work & it all lasted 15 minutes top! 1 man started shouting at me saying you put the box in the wrong trolley, he was screaming! I said I'm sorry I didn't know, he replies dont you have eyes are you blind, I said sorry again and then I said who's the manager here he replies I am in - több...
Pro érvek
Nice canteen
Kontra érvek
Not safe enviroment
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.