FedEx Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 20 983 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Great Company .
Operation Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Diego, CA2019, november 11.
Great Company to work for especially if your goal in life is to thrive. People with little expectation should refrain from applying it is a fast paced enviroment.
fast pace
FedEx Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Champaign, IL2019, november 11.
Fedex was a very fast pace job that required you to reach new goal every week. I learned that if you work hard enough you can make it a career. hardest part about this job is getting used the work. But if you put in the hard work you can do great things with the company.
funny
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Northborough, MA2019, november 11.
Real franchise and the lie of yours that I support you to have language with supervisors I felt comfortable.
Pro érvek
I had no medical insurance no.
Kontra érvek
45 minutes of rest
Decent place to work
Package Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cocoa, FL2019, november 11.
Decent place to work. They work with you if you have anything come up. Open door policy. Good work schedule until peak season starts. There are two shifts, outboad and inbound. You get cross trained in different areas.
Need a job fast
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Marietta, GA2019, november 11.
Very easy to get a job here. But at the same time they will work you very hard most people do not last so if you’re someone who does not like hard labor reconsider uploading ur Resume.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Grimes, IA2019, november 11.
Great place to work keeps you moving and fast pace during holiday seasons. Didn't want to leave but chose my personal safety concerns for me to help others advance in there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A calm work place where I usually am just left to do my work without much distractions.
Package Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2019, november 10.
Besides having to drive to a lot and park, only to have to wait on a bus to pick you up to drive you to another building to walk through security to then have to walk all the way to you respective work station and not get paid for any of this time no matter how long it may take. Work can be fast paced, but that's just the average morning.
Good job bad people
Forklift Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Curtis Bay, MD2019, november 10.
I would never work for or spend any money with this company I never have had people call you or your name and it's normal. They know how it is but know one cares it's toxic. Most people just don't speak up because they like there check. I quit with no other job because I was being targeted. And everyone knew.
Fast
Freight Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2019, november 10.
You must be fast. I was slow when I started and they did not have a problem telling me. It takes time, but once you get good, your individual production score will go up. Production is the most important part of the business. Obviously safety above all; take your time, but hurry up.
Worst job ever
Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bel Aire, KS2019, november 10.
Fed Ex wasn’t as big a problem as the sub contractor that ran for them, worst contractor in the whole depot. They lied and stole money from you. They were always setting people they wanted gone up to fail. The people were always the higher paid,
2,0
Good Work Place No Lack of Staff
City/Road Driver Freight Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Babylon, NY2019, november 10.
FedEx Freight has its overall reality of individual needs. there is a Huge lack of Employees making everyone's jobs more Difficult. there's not much room for advancement. Benefits are Normal not the best.
fast paced
MD - part time (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Upper Marlboro, MD2019, november 10.
I work the overnight shift from 2 am to 8 am . It works with my schedule and close to home . working at fedex so far has been good . it is a fast paced work environment .
No benefits
Truck Driver (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Green, OH2019, november 10.
No benefits as a contractor, money can be good one week and nothing the next. Load board constantly changing the only people making good money of course are the ones who own their trucksown
Munkahelyi kultúra
environnement très désagréable. Beaucoup de passe droit pour certain employés
ASSEMBLEUSE, OUVERTURE ET RECONDITIONNEMENT (Volt alkalmazott) –  Avon (77)2019, november 10.
Toujours faire attention à qui on a a faire et à ce qu'on dit.
Trop souvent de nouveaux travailleurs incompétants qui nuisent à la production.
Beaucoup d'ancienne personne en dépression
Abus de pouvoir
Mente pour vous faire des rapports dans votre dossier
Font signé des feuilles pour non divulgation des appuis des autres employés envers un autre pour mettre un tort à l'appuis.
C'est une compagnie médiocre sans attente
Et leurs dirigeant sont des marionnettes.
J'ai resté 3 ans et ils m'ont faite suer je ne recommande à personne qui à une colonne d'y aller.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Un posto di lavoro che ti dà la certezza e la sicurezza di arrivare a prendere un buon stipendio sicuro nel giorno prestabilito.
corriere espresso (Volt alkalmazott) –  Roma, Lazio2019, november 10.
dovete sapere che questo è un lavoro molto stressante per la gestione delle consegne, dei tempi dei ritiri, perché a differenza di altri tanti corrieri in Italia, qui devi essere bravo anche a gestire i ritiri lavorandolì come agent service, con la consapevolezza che dalle tue mani arriverà direttamente su un aereo.
Pro érvek
stipendio minimo garantito, con la possibilità di aumentarlo mensilmente in base alle ore straordinari, tredicesima, quattordicesima, buoni pasto, premio produzione annuale, un mese di ferie annuale, giorni di malattia, tutto compreso.
Kontra érvek
troppa pressione e responsabilità sui corrieri da gestire in poco tempo
Learning Environment
Customer Account Service Agent (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Harrison, AR2019, november 9.
FedEx Fright in Harrison, Arkansas is an amazing and fun job. Everyday is a new experience with lots of learning. If you do not enjoy learning or struggle with changes, this job is not for you. Everyday management changes their procedures. You have to learn and adapt fast.
3,0
Salary work environment
FedEx Ground Delivery Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2019, november 9.
I disliked working as a ground delivery driver. It was an excellent workout and pay was the same if you worked a 14 hour shift or an 8 hour shift. Wasn't a fan of management, but it is contractual so it will vary.
Munkahelyi kultúra
enjoy and working out expericnes
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2019, november 9.
Ive had fun during my time there is was easy and ver fun but fast pace I was able to work with poeple and understand what I had to do anhad to be done I have always got the job done no matter what
Munkahelyi kultúra
good benefits great earning potential
FedEx Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Groveport, OH2019, november 9.
Good pay Benefits. Opportunity for advancement out of this World.Pension great advancement excellent. Great job for a younger person starting their career.
Boa
Conferente (Volt alkalmazott) –  Uberlândia, MG2019, november 9.
Muito difícil de trabalhar .
Muito ruim, funcionários são tratados muito mal
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van