FedEx Alkalmazotti bírálat

18 038 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 18 041 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company for hourly employees
Operations Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Salt Lake City, UT2018, október 4.
Excellent people to work with, job stability, consistency and environment. So many good people and opportunities to advance or learn new jobs. Definitely promote from within
Munkahelyi kultúra
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Baltimore, MD2018, október 4.
Great place but only problem was that job security is lack of and the management was not up to par to where as tho they would train you well enough to make sure job is done right
Good pay
Poor work conditions
Fast-Paced \ Hard Work
MATERIAL HANDLER (PT) (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2018, október 4.
Depending on what it is you're looking for in a, Fed Ex is a good company.
CONS:
- One (1) minute late and you will lose 10 hours of pb & how hard you're will to workay for the week.
- Pays only $13.39 hr. resulting in a weekly check less than $300.
- Always short staffed, meaning you will need to work harder to compensate for lack of staff.
- Physically demanding work that is very hard on the body - e.g., back, knees, arms, bumps/bruises common..\
No break during the weekday. 30 minute on Saturday - maybe.

PROS:
- Work 16 hrs week for example, they pay for 25 hrs, ONLY IF YOU ARE ON TIME EVERY DAY.
Pro érvek
Managers I report to very nice, fair, easy to get along with.
Kontra érvek
Not climate controlled...very hot in summer & very cold in winter
Good Temporary Job
Material Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oakland, CA2018, október 4.
Working as a Material Handler for FedEx was a good learning experience. It taught me how to work under pressure and fast paced. The pay is decent but the working conditions aren't the best.
Fast pace
Package Handler/Sorter (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chattanooga, TN2018, október 3.
Loved the hour's the job and the people, wish it had been full-time and permanent benefits and pay are great lots catered breakfast and lunch, payed holidays and sick days
Great pay and benefits
Part time
Fedex
Delivery Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Niles, IL2018, október 3.
The work days were hard and unsafe at times.Management was alright and understanding at times. My route was dangers. It was lots of gun violence and robbery. The most enjoyable part of the job was the people I meet.
Uma empresa muito profissional
Jovem Aprendiz - Auxiliar Administrativo (Volt alkalmazott) –  Feira de Santana, BA2018, október 3.
Foi muito bom pra o meu amadurecimento, aprendi muito
Refeição na empresa
Não tem vale refeição
Great Management, Great Pay, Great Job
Dock Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Delanco, NJ2018, október 3.
Working at FedEx Freight was the best job I've ever had. Management was great and understanding, the pay was great, and overall the job requirements were tiring but fair. Love FedEx Freight and would absolutely recommend them to anyone who doesn't mind getting their hands dirty.
Fun and fast paced
QA (Volt alkalmazott) –  Broomfield, CO2018, október 3.
It was fun coming into work, you went home tired but happy most days. You had challenges but everyone had fun. My team was very supportive and we worked together great.
Pro érvek
very active fast paced and friendly co-workers
distance to job
Not a fun place to work
Off loader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2018, október 3.
The management treat you like you are nobody for a couple of days that I was with the company I reserved nothing but attitudes the gate captain team leader will tell you something and when the management come to you real reverse on you to make you look bad like that you ain't doing your job real messed up company I worked at for a car company before I went there and I would never work for a company like that again in my life
30 minute break for lunch
Only a 30-minute break virtue to eat
Good pay
Sr. Service Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Muskegon, MI2018, október 3.
FedEx offers decent wages with annual raises and opportunities for professional growth. Great benefits and employee discounts for travel and hotel stay.
Fast paced
Package Handler/Warehouse Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Blasdell, NY2018, október 3.
I enjoyed working for this company. The managers and employees are there for you when you need assistance. This job is very physical. There is a dress code for your own security. You have to have skid and slip resistance shoes. The hours are limited. That's the downside. Overall, good workout and exercise.
Lack of hours
Dock Worker/Forklift Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  De Pere, WI2018, október 3.
Part time employees have a set amount of hours but as time goes on hours are usually cut. Seniority is the number one priority around the place. No breaks.
Productive and friendly environment
Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  El Centro, CA2018, október 3.
My time at FedEx was a good experience overall. Not only is the manager excellent but the whole FedEx team is all in all one big family. If you are willing to work at a fast pace I would recommend this company.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great job if you just getting out of high school or need part time work
Material Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN 381182018, október 3.
I enjoyed working for Federal Express the people and the fast paced environment was just what I needed. The promotion rate is excellent as well as the benefits for school if you are looking for some quick cash and a set schedule this is definitely the best part time job for you.
I was a package handler
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Irondale, AL2018, október 3.
package handler term members are not team players they will get u fussed out by the surpervisor and head boss for something they told you to do and its a shame
Pro érvek
pizza partys if everybody numbers are right
u only work four hours
Nice but challenging in certain Divisions of FedEx
Administrative Assistant to Director (Volt alkalmazott) –  Georgia2018, október 3.
Please make sure when hired you are taught EXACTLY what is needed from you. Great working experience and environment.
Pay was great, just make sure to ask all questions about your position
great workplace
Kontra érvek
cut throat to new employees coming into an already knitted region
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fed-Ex was a seasonal job for me. They hire from within. I tried to hire on when my job was up but they found someone else from within.
Recruitment Coordinator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Denver, CO2018, október 3.
I trained new hires-on's for the season.Answered phone calls and reviewed paperwork. It was a great place to work for the short time I was on. I had hoped to hire on full time/permanent.
n/a
n/a
It’s a nice job
FedEx Package Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bedford Park, IL2018, október 3.
Just not for me and I’ve been asking my managers to switch my shift for about a month now . And now i just feel as though it’s not worth it . I spend way too much money to get to work and I’m barely making any .
Pro érvek
The amount of hours you can work
No breaks
Package Handling at FedEx
Package Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2018, október 3.
Honestly, it can be hard and it's straight labor. I currently work on the load side where you are expected to build of wall inside the trailer using the boxes given to you from the chute. Some can be heavy and some can be light and they come in different amount of shapes and sizes.
Weekly pay, consistent hours
Physical Labor
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van