FedEx Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 15 271 értékelés megmutatása
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive, fast paced, good environment.
Material Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2017, december 9.
I liked working at Fedex in their warehouse. I felt secure parking my car in their gated parking lot. They had vans pick you up from parking lot and take you to warehouse Bldg. I enjoyed working with teammates and liked my Supv.
Salary, working hours on 2nd shift
Kontra érvek
Would have liked to work full time
Munkahelyi kultúra
You do your work and get payed well
Dock Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Roseville, MN2017, december 9.
I get to work they tell me what I have to do for the day and I'm done before I know it and haven't really looked at the clock. Because it's very fast-paced and straight forward.
Munkahelyi kultúra
calm and intense work days with continuous hard labour
Warehouse Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Albourne, West Sussex2017, december 9.
A day at FedEx consists of carrying parcels that range from being light to extremely heavy which are taken from vans then put in cages or wrapped on pallets these are then put in "Arctics"(a lorry). From doing this for now 3 years I have learned how to wrap pallets, use pallet trucks, lift large parcels with ease, get the job done in the most efficient way, work well under stress and even communicate as a team. The management was friendly and respectful but can be rather strict to keep workers disciplined. the workplace ranged from people just out of school to people nearly old enough to get a pension. the most strenuous part of FedEx is that people say there the hardest worker yet they really haven't been working hard constantly enough to say that and this can be stressful when i feel like me and some of the other workers are doing our job yet there's people standing around where there's a job to be done. The most enjoyable part of FedEx is the fact i know most of the workers personally so i get along with everyone.
Pro érvek
paid break, can be relaxed at times
Kontra érvek
low pay, over worked at peak, heavy labor, can be stressful.
productive
Freight Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Carolina, PR2017, december 9.
productive, stressful but a nice place to work, a lot of discounts, i learned to work under pressure, the management are very human relationship with the employee.
many bennefits
stressful
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a decent place to work
Operations Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  2600 Page Rd, Raleigh, NC 276172017, december 9.
The best part about it is the potential for advancement in the company, If you have an annoying manager it can kill the whole experience of working there. It can also be quick-paced and stressful at times.
Career Advancement
Kontra érvek
Stressful work environment and poor management at times
Munkahelyi kultúra
Material Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Anchorage, AK2017, december 8.
Very busy and fast paste environment. I learned a lot working for fedex. How to operate a tug, load containers with freight, scan freight, operate the conveyor belt.
benifits
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Good working environment
Courier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mumbai, Maharashtra2017, december 8.
It was my first job in Bombay which I loved working in this company. They had a very healthy working environment, working with the Managers and Team Leaders. Good salary and incentives.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Harsh environment with worse supervisors
Loader/Unloader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2017, december 8.
Bad working conditions, supervisors weren't the best . Little to no training for new employees. Barely got time to catch composure as for I would be in trailers by myself from time to time
Bad working enviornment
Fast paced environment
Delivery Driver (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Saco, ME2017, december 7.
Typical day at work fast paced and I get to meet a lot of new different people everyday. The hardest part of the job is during Christmas time. I enjoy being outdoors and interaction with people.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fedex was fun an productive
Mail Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN 462412017, december 7.
At fed ex I learned how to do alot of things an met alot of nice people the workplace is very productive an very organized the managers are very understandable an more than willing to help or send someone to help you on the job
30 min lunch
nice enviroment
To assist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Buffalo, NY2017, december 7.
Nice place to get foot in door to many politics after that, would love if they had an open door policy. But for the most part I guess it ok for an white collar office job.
friendly
no room for advancement
Love it
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2017, december 7.
I loved fed-ex. I loved the people I worked with and all the opportunity you had to grow. Fed-ex was like a second so much to learn and do.. It was truly a great experience
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun, fast-paced job working with heavy machinery
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ontario, CA2017, december 7.
This was probably my favorite job of all. It was a fast-paced operation that was extremely time sensitive because we were loading and unloading aircraft that had to make it to the flight line in time to make their departure time.
Pro érvek
Fun, fast paced, good team, comeroderie
Kontra érvek
Breathing in jet fuel, strenuous work, lifting a lot
Solid culture
Carrier Capacity Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Green Bay, WI2017, december 7.
Solid culture with many great leaders. There are varying roles but generally a flat organization with no upward mobility. Day to day work is repetitive depending on the position.
Pro érvek
Once a month free lunches
No advancement opportunities
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work Flow Planner (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN 381182017, december 7.
Great place to work. Great policy and procedure. My typical day at work is stress free and I love to work for a company that cares about its employees.
Not good
Driver/Operator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Champaign, IL2017, december 7.
Not good not able to get off when needed driving semi P& D was ok for time off.But was part time and temp.during Dec peak only. Was not able to get full time at P& D
not good timing .
Munkahelyi kultúra
relaxing good moral good opportunity for advancement
FedEx Package Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2017, december 6.
its a face pace, job management are very well knowledgeable and good teachers and trainers, work hours are good especially if you go to school. The work culture is the foundation of the company and cares for the employee
Pro érvek
face pace good pay, relaxing
lack of communication.
Overall good place
Part time Parcel Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Concord, NC2017, december 6.
Overall It is a good company to work for, however, the location I was at does not offer the hours that I need to be successful in my volunteer activities.
Pro érvek
Excellent benefits for full time and part time staff starting after 6 months of employment.
Kontra érvek
Peak season is very strict, demanding, and draining.
great pay
Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mechanicsburg, PA2017, december 6.
Be prepared to work weekends during peak seasons and summers. Pay is great. One doesn't have to worry about not being able to overtime. Approximately %50 of the year you will be working more than 8 hours a day
Pay. Working more than 8 hours a day 6 days a week
Working more than 8 hours a day 6 days a week
Munkahelyi kultúra
Challenging and fast paced organization
DIRECTOR OF SOLUTIONS DESIGN, RETAIL/RETURNS (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pittsburgh, PA2017, december 6.
Great team to work with. The operations people have a high business acumen with growth always in the forefront. Third party margins can be lean, so resources are always at a premium.
Pro érvek
Team works well together.
Kontra érvek
Resource challenges hinder growth.

Átfogó minősítés