FedEx Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 20 996 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Learning Experience
LEARNING AND DEVELOPMENT LEAD SPECIALIST (Volt alkalmazott) –  DUBAI2019, november 14.
You learn every single day.. the people are very nice to worth. it is one of the safest company to work for it terms of job security. I worked for 18 years and the time just flew!
intensa
Assistente Expedição (Volt alkalmazott) –  itoupava central2019, november 14.
falta treinamento e liderança adequados pra um ambiente profissional.

otimos beneficios
Pro érvek
beneficios
Kontra érvek
falta de profissionalismo
It was work
FedEx Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Reno, NV2019, november 14.
You dont get bennifties till you work a 1000 hours in reno. The staff was grate. The drive was long. When it is the holiday season there is a lot fo work to be done you are lifting up to 150 lbs
Munkahelyi kultúra
Lead Retail Consultant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Maplewood, MN2019, november 14.
Great place to work with the right management. great pay and hours. Also if the management was better the work place wouldn't be so confusing. Also would make things a lot better.
Productive and fast pace
Horn Lake (Volt alkalmazott) –  Olive Branch, MS2019, november 14.
Great place to work,
Not a hard job, I worked with great people a fun place to work. I was on a temporary assignment so my time was up there. I highly recommend this job.
Productive factory
PACKAGE HANDLER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Champaign, IL2019, november 14.
I would load boxes and bags onto 8-16 wheeler trucks. There was a stat tracker at the top of everyone's truck and you would have to do 1000 boxes per minutes unloading.
Alright job
Conveyer tech (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Independence, KY2019, november 14.
Alright has its flaws but is truly a great place to work I would reccomond to a friend and possibly a family memeber its a great experience overall just wish for more hours
typical
Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pompano Beach, FL2019, november 14.
working at fedex ground delivery jobs are owned by contractors. you will not receive benefits at all you are paid by salary. rain or shine it doesnt matter
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productivity and able to enjoy what I do
Package handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Norcross, GA2019, november 14.
Coming into work at FedEx, I would always be ready to do the tasks that I was assigned to the best of my ability. At first, I would be moved around the building to different belts or assist with unloading the trucks. Once I found my footing, I would just focus on my work. Management would come by every once in a while and check up on our progress. If it looked like I or the other workers were struggling, he would let us know what we were doing wrong. I learned how to work at a fast pace and evenly stack different packages. I also learned how to spot open and damaged packaging and set them aside. I enjoyed the ability to move around and stay active while on the job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
GROUND OWNER OPERATOR (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Palm Beach, FL2019, november 14.
Good hard work, once you are able to purchase a route....... it took me over 2 years of working on the previous load line to be able to start as a driver.......
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work hard and help others
Material Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oakland, CA2019, november 14.
Working there is very team-oriented. However, the culture develops from the coworkers at FedEx is not team-oriented. Some will help, however lots of workers will leave you alone to suffer and do things alone.
2,0
Independent contractor
Delivery Driver (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2019, november 13.
Don’t do it. Pay is not good. No benefits . No raise in over a year . Working till late hours . No benefits like I said . The managers are nice but other than that this is just a job shouldn’t be a permanent one eithe
Great place
Office Lead Consultant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Birmin2019, november 13.
Enjoy working here. They employees are great and so is the managers. I have been taught skills I never had experienced before. They are good about working around and or with your schedule. Everyday is different due to all we offer.
FedEx review
Package Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Spirit Lake, IA2019, november 13.
I've been with the company for a few months at this point and I have enjoyed every day working so far. The management are easy to speak to and are willing to help with any questions or concerns one might have about the job.
Good environment
package handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Michigan2019, november 13.
It had a great work environment friendly co-workers and shift leaders they had little meetings about warm-ups and talked about the safety, but It was to far away from where i lived so I had to find somewhere closer
Very fast paced, Physically demanding
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Independence, MO2019, november 13.
It was a great job when I first started out it was temporary but then I went back and got a permanent position. Compensation was comparable for the work required but it was very physically demanding.
Fast paced work environment
Courier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lima, OH2019, november 13.
Show up for work and do your daily assigned route and you will be rewarded. The benefits are great. Also with time employed you will receive plenty of time off to balance work/personal life.
Well rounded experience
Operations Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Summit, IL2019, november 13.
My experience here at FedEx has shown me how a company promotes it's work through quality to reach the customer working side by side with dock workers and drivers alike.
Unfair
Quality Assurance Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2019, november 13.
I felt I was treated unfairly. I was paid less than the other 5 people on the team. But I was multi trained to work in the office as fill in. Going in at 1:30 am which was not my normal time of 5 am. I am not sure if it was because the color of my skin or my boss didn’t care for me. I was the only person with this color on the team. They gave me a cake when I left. Told me I did great they hated to loose me. When I tried to come back all within the same year my boss told me I had to start from the bottom unloading-trucks
Productive Work Environment
Package Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cypress, TX2019, november 12.
Workplace Culture acceptable to work life balance. Fast paced growth opportunity. Flexible work hours. Fair compensation but not equal to cost of living
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van