FedEx Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 15 259 értékelés megmutatása
Munkahelyi kultúra
One of the best jobs I've ever have.
Material Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Anchorage, AK2017, december 10.
Alot of people know me in FedEx. I talk to slot of people, get to know them, work together as a real team, and my manager was awesome and funny. If I given another chance to work there again, I will not give It a second thought and go back.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
dockworker
Dockworker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hagerstown, MD2017, december 10.
fed ex was a pretty good place to work but it was really cold in the winter an really hot in summer. It was a very dirty do to all of the forklift on the floor
nothing
short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loved the job but got lesser and lesser hours because driver would load own truck at times.
dock worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Harrisburg, PA2017, december 10.
I like the job but needed more hours. The manager was good and fair. I enjoyed the people and working on the dock. The money was great and I could not complain until hours were decreasing for everyone and I had to find other work wen started YTI because I took classes in evening.
Pro érvek
Money, driving fork lift.
Kontra érvek
Drivers would load there pwn tuck at times so then there was no work.
great place to work
Part-time Dock Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Roseville, MN2017, december 10.
the managing staff was awesome. you know exactly what to expect day in and day out. only down side is you're working on a dock where it gets very cold. transfer process is very easy.
great pay!
Kontra érvek
part-time didnt have enough hours.
fast paced and fun
Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oklahoma City, OK2017, december 10.
i really like working at fed Ex i found out different ways to make my job fun and exciting and love the people that i had worked with. I loved meeting new people while on the job....
having proper training
Kontra érvek
having to take dot physical each year
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
Fedex Ground
District Quality Administrative Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sacramento, CA2017, december 10.
Enjoy my time at Federal Express Ground. Very fast pace environment, some times long hours around Christmas, but great people, good health, dental, and vacation.
see below
Package Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  126 Gignilliat Cir2017, december 9.
Productive and cordial; job is about sorting out packages, scanning, and sending them to various load points for distribution and on time delivery; seasonal loads are voluminous. Safety for self and fellow employees is a priority.
Pro érvek
good
Kontra érvek
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Horrible, & Upgraded Job Opportunities Are VERY SLIM Unless You Know Someone
Material/ Package Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Somewhere in, TX2017, december 9.
No change at advancement, this kind of work kills the body, the mental spirit, and you will be dead before you can reach your 70s. Trust me, unless having back problems, constant pain, and high medical bills due to horrible health insurance and working less than 20 hours is your calling, don't work here....EVER!
Pro érvek
Other employees who suffer with the same fate
Kontra érvek
Low pay, Horrible Insurances, Low Hours, No Advancement In Company AT ALL, Managers get paid to sit around and crack open a cold one with the boys while we are at work, working our butts off
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive, fast paced, good environment.
Material Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2017, december 9.
I liked working at Fedex in their warehouse. I felt secure parking my car in their gated parking lot. They had vans pick you up from parking lot and take you to warehouse Bldg. I enjoyed working with teammates and liked my Supv.
Salary, working hours on 2nd shift
Kontra érvek
Would have liked to work full time
Munkahelyi kultúra
You do your work and get payed well
Dock Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Roseville, MN2017, december 9.
I get to work they tell me what I have to do for the day and I'm done before I know it and haven't really looked at the clock. Because it's very fast-paced and straight forward.
Munkahelyi kultúra
calm and intense work days with continuous hard labour
Warehouse Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Albourne, West Sussex2017, december 9.
A day at FedEx consists of carrying parcels that range from being light to extremely heavy which are taken from vans then put in cages or wrapped on pallets these are then put in "Arctics"(a lorry). From doing this for now 3 years I have learned how to wrap pallets, use pallet trucks, lift large parcels with ease, get the job done in the most efficient way, work well under stress and even communicate as a team. The management was friendly and respectful but can be rather strict to keep workers disciplined. the workplace ranged from people just out of school to people nearly old enough to get a pension. the most strenuous part of FedEx is that people say there the hardest worker yet they really haven't been working hard constantly enough to say that and this can be stressful when i feel like me and some of the other workers are doing our job yet there's people standing around where there's a job to be done. The most enjoyable part of FedEx is the fact i know most of the workers personally so i get along with everyone.
Pro érvek
paid break, can be relaxed at times
Kontra érvek
low pay, over worked at peak, heavy labor, can be stressful.
productive
Freight Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Carolina, PR2017, december 9.
productive, stressful but a nice place to work, a lot of discounts, i learned to work under pressure, the management are very human relationship with the employee.
many bennefits
stressful
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a decent place to work
Operations Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  2600 Page Rd, Raleigh, NC 276172017, december 9.
The best part about it is the potential for advancement in the company, If you have an annoying manager it can kill the whole experience of working there. It can also be quick-paced and stressful at times.
Career Advancement
Kontra érvek
Stressful work environment and poor management at times
Munkahelyi kultúra
Material Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Anchorage, AK2017, december 8.
Very busy and fast paste environment. I learned a lot working for fedex. How to operate a tug, load containers with freight, scan freight, operate the conveyor belt.
benifits
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Good working environment
Courier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mumbai, Maharashtra2017, december 8.
It was my first job in Bombay which I loved working in this company. They had a very healthy working environment, working with the Managers and Team Leaders. Good salary and incentives.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Harsh environment with worse supervisors
Loader/Unloader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2017, december 8.
Bad working conditions, supervisors weren't the best . Little to no training for new employees. Barely got time to catch composure as for I would be in trailers by myself from time to time
Bad working enviornment
Fast paced environment
Delivery Driver (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Saco, ME2017, december 7.
Typical day at work fast paced and I get to meet a lot of new different people everyday. The hardest part of the job is during Christmas time. I enjoy being outdoors and interaction with people.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fedex was fun an productive
Mail Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN 462412017, december 7.
At fed ex I learned how to do alot of things an met alot of nice people the workplace is very productive an very organized the managers are very understandable an more than willing to help or send someone to help you on the job
30 min lunch
nice enviroment
To assist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Buffalo, NY2017, december 7.
Nice place to get foot in door to many politics after that, would love if they had an open door policy. But for the most part I guess it ok for an white collar office job.
friendly
no room for advancement
Love it
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2017, december 7.
I loved fed-ex. I loved the people I worked with and all the opportunity you had to grow. Fed-ex was like a second so much to learn and do.. It was truly a great experience

Átfogó minősítés