FedEx Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 17 344 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Fun environment
Operations Administrator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Holmen, WI2018, július 13.
I enjoy working at FedEx. The hours are good, and the people are friendly. It is a fast work environment and that is where I succeed the most. I plan to continue to work for this company.
Late night hours.
Linehaul Driver FedEX Ground (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Florence, SC2018, július 13.
Good place to get tractor trailer driving experience. Also you will be running at nights dealing with fast paced terminals especially Charlotte NC it gets scary sometimes due to un experienced drivers around you. No benefits driving for a contractor
No bosses to deal with.
Kontra érvek
Layovers at terminals with no compensation for it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Absolut best company I have ever worked for
Diesel Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Little Rock, AR2018, július 13.
This company is absolutely the best company I have ever worked for. It is truly a cimplant that stands with its employees. It’s not just a job it’s a family.
great
Package Handler/Customer Service Pick-ups (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sewickley, PA2018, július 13.
had fun working there and making new friends, moving packages kept me in shape a typical day would be for me to help unload and help packages make it to the next area safe
productive
Receptionist / Administrative Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2018, július 12.
Very good place to work, learned diffrent areas that the company had to offer besides pickup and delivery, culture very good, the most enjoyble was the meetings, very professional management.
Fast paced.
Parcel Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn Park, MN2018, július 12.
sorting parcels on a conveyor system and vehicle or trailer loading efficiently and securely. A conveyor system assists to sort parcels onto a vehicle or trailer in efficient and secure manner.
Munkahelyi kultúra
okay environment as long as things go smooth
FedEx Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Windsor, CT2018, július 12.
my experience may be different but when i were employed with fed ex. the environment was okay as long as things went smooth and there were no backed up convener belts. A plus for me was that i am kinda a tall guy so i didn't really like scanning the boxes too well so i was given a opportunity to work i the unloading trucks. because of my body type it was easier for me. also with my experience, not saying this is everywhere at every FedEx but at my FedEx i had a manager that was sad to say a racist. after plenty of infractions with this one particular manager, i ended up resigning and taking a better opportunity at another establishment.
Pro érvek
good pay, flexible schedule, no uniform
Kontra érvek
short break, fast paced area, little to no career advancement
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very Toxic environment and people to work for.
Route Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Henderson, CO2018, július 12.
The supervisors and managers were complete jerks and have never worked for such physio's before in my life. They made the drivers feel like dirt and always talked down to us like we were children. They would harass us and always had us stressing out some drivers were picked on more than others, and when you would bring this to HR they simply would say will you need thick skin working around here. Really? I don't know why this type of prison behavior is allowed in a workplace but, it is and the culture there will not change anytime soon. This is from the highest to the lowest management and supervisor roles. Do yourself a favor and find another driving job, even if it's for 3 or 4 dollars less an hour. Simply not worth the stress and toll that it will have on your body and mind.
leaving that place
Kontra érvek
management and overall company culture
Fedex job
Forklift Operator/Freight Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lexington, KY 405112018, július 12.
It was a good job. hard work. had to leave because it was no longer compatible with my school schedule. the weather conditions were rough at times but overall it was a good job
good pay
Kontra érvek
not compatible with school schedule
Empresa estable
Atención a Clientes (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Naucalpan, Méx.2018, július 12.
Buen ambiente de trabajo, la empresa tiene crecimiento
Munkahelyi kultúra
FedEx is a great place to work.
Corporate Event Planner (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pittsburgh, PA2018, július 12.
FedEx is a great place to work The company is built on 3 pillars, People, Service, Profit. They put people first. With the exception of the no remote work force, I would rate FedEx a 5 Star company.
Great salary, benefits.
Kontra érvek
Not allowed to work remotely
FedEx no More:
Operations Manager-Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbia, MD2018, július 12.
Demanding & Rewarding:
Qualified Personnel, great sites for max.effort productive qualified personnel. Room for advancement, options of relocation world wide.
Good People, Good Places.
Environment
Divers went UNION:
straight forward
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  toledo, ohio2018, július 12.
go in load or unload the trucks. When i get there my manager is waiting in by the check in station where she/he gives us our truck number for the day.
Good company.
Courier / Sorter (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pasay City2018, július 11.
Well compensated and supported by the management by providing training and seminars to improve quality service being given the their costumers. Happy work place.
A good place to work at
Linehaul Analyst (Volt alkalmazott) –  Doral, FL2018, július 11.
Always have to pay attention to all the small details when working on routes even the smallest detail that gets left out might be a big problem. Scheduling meetings and always being on time was always a big plus.
Pro érvek
working as a team got the job done
Kontra érvek
meetings got in the way of work hours
Fedex
Package Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Rochester, NY2018, július 11.
Great company, a lot of work but typically there can be a jam on the belt but other than that it still not bad to do it. Also you will be lifting a lot of boxes so that will keep you in shape.
Fast-paced
Courier (Volt alkalmazott) –  La Grange, IL2018, július 11.
It was pretty nice job while it lasted. It was fast paced, your constantly moving delivering/picking up packages. You interact with public daily.You also work in all weather conditions.
paid weekly
weather
okay to work for
Sr. Vehicle technician / shop lead hand (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mississauga, ON2018, július 11.
management company is good fellow employees not so good work life balance is hard due to their hours but not a bad place to work overall benefits are good
repetitive
Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Webster, TX2018, július 11.
I did the same thing every day, every week. There was not much excitement and sometimes there was collaboration among us coworkers. I always had drop offs and never had to wait to go to work.
typical work day
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ellenwood, GA2018, július 11.
everything was horrible form the trainer to employees nobody helps you when you are struggling with extremely heavy packages and you feel hopeless and defeated.
nothing
Kontra érvek
everything was horrible dont work for them period.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van