FedEx Alkalmazotti bírálat

20 770 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 20 846 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun enviroment with great and helpful people.
Package Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bohemia, NY2019, szeptember 4.
Have to move at a fast pace.
Its easy to follow and understand how each part of the warehouse operates.
A typical work day is pretty fun and hard work.
Poor Management
Router Manager-Package and Delivery - Local Driver (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Niles, IL2019, szeptember 4.
Managers are to young and inexperienced . They move people around to much and dont let them stay in one spot to learn. They have a poor training program.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A not so friendly worker environment,
line haul driver (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Elizabeth, NJ2019, szeptember 4.
The company is way to strict, like being back m in the military. They use you as a machine.Not concerned about your home life just do your job. Company is so big they lost contact with important issues and dwell on petty unproductive issues,aka cloths , beat the clock, minor protical infractions, instead of really focusing on customer, and worker issues.
Munkahelyi kultúra
clock in exercise andd began freight distribution
MATERIAL HANDLER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2019, szeptember 4.
breaks in between and back in stations to begin working hours. mostly youll be in more than one section and able to maintain working right till the time is over.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great work environment with awesome coworker
Road Driver (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Rock Springs, WY2019, szeptember 4.
I absolutely love this job. It pays extremely well in this industry and the management at my location is awesome. It has amazing benefits including pension. The job has opportunity for advancement which is seniority based, and internal hiring for management positions are also possible.
great compensation and benefits
typically start working graveyards
fun, prodictive
FedEx Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Grove City, OH2019, szeptember 4.
It was a good place to work, The environment was a great place to work. The people were a team and helped each other to finish the task. I would recommend this job.
Productive/Challenging Work Environment
Technical Advisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Collierville, TN2019, szeptember 4.
Overall, FedEx has been a great place to work. As with most companies, things have changed over the years, but all in all, I would recommend it to anyone.
Great
Package Handler/Sorter (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Hapeville, GA2019, szeptember 4.
Overall great place to work. No problems just do the work. I get plenty of hours especially around the holidays . The money is great and potential for growth
Very good
Associate at HOME CHEF (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bedford Park, IL2019, szeptember 4.
I just needed more money I really liked the work because I'm a competitor I love reaching and attaining goals for life. It was very enjoyable the people want to succeed and help each other become very good.
The people
Unorganize
Loved this position
Was a package handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Victoria, TX Lone Tree Road2019, szeptember 3.
Loved working for FedEx, had there been more hours offered.I would not have seeked employment elsewhere.My managers were absolutely amazing.Whether it was work related or personal they were there to listen or help in anyway possible.
Pro érvek
Money, coworkers and my manager Alan was amazing along with Mike
Kontra érvek
Just not not enough hours
Heavy lifting
Warehouse Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Stockton, CA2019, szeptember 3.
It was good,but then i noticed the management was not so well. Some people would work hard and some would'nt. I was one of the good ones they liked. But I had to move on to better opportunities.
I loved working at FedEx
Full time handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2019, szeptember 3.
The company was good to work for. I worked on a offload team unloading and reloading planes. Scanning in freight and drive equipment like a tug and loaders
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nice job, bad hours, until it's not so nice
Package Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Champaign, IL2019, szeptember 3.
Preloading (putting packages on trucks or carts for the truck drivers) is more interesting to me than unloading (taking inbound packages off the trucks), but can be frustrating when the packages are thrown down from the other half of the line and when the Android-based scanner decides not to work. It is difficult to set and keep a sleep schedule that works for the 3:30-8:00a shift. A significant part of orientation was how to survive a workplace shooter, even before general safety or how to load and unload packages. The hardest part of the job is by far the schedule. Some of the packages are extra-heavy as well. The best part of the job is the satisfaction of getting the packages to the truckers so they can deliver them to the people (or pets, in the case of boxes from Chewy.com) that they are being sent to.
job is somewhat interesting
Kontra érvek
schedule, working 4½ hours a day or less means no breaks, "full-time" people work two part time shifts
Munkahelyi kultúra
good workout place with a basketball court
Package Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Industry, CA2019, szeptember 3.
I feel that Fedx is a fast moving and productive workplace which is not only good for the company but it also is like a workout and makes it good for the employee as well.Another good thing is the chance for advancement.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Getting paid to work out
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Romeoville, IL2019, szeptember 3.
great place for part time and work out. you are expected to do unloading boxes from a truck. The hours vary from 2 to 4 hours a day. Very flexible. I would recommend this job if you need extra $
great smooth atmosphere
Ground Delivery Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbus, MS2019, szeptember 3.
it was awsome to work alone delivering packages and meeting new people and just enjoying being alone most of the day enjoying a peace of mind the only thing was when I had to meet up with a mean dog in some one yard
Munkahelyi kultúra
I load trucks at a very fast pace...its a very hard job
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  6604 csx way 282142019, szeptember 3.
Ive worked at fedex for two years.lm a package handler.I load and unload trucks.i work at a very fast pace.most people think its a very hard job.I excell at this job..I meet all the requirments
Everthing
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Fedex is a great job.
Package Handler/Sorter (Volt alkalmazott) –  Knoxville, TN2019, szeptember 3.
Be at work on time . Be ready to work for the customers of fedex and etc. Stay focus and hydrated during the sort. Earn pay time off , plus benefits depending how hard you work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hi-Lo Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Romulus, MI2019, szeptember 3.
Relaxed but fast paced environment. Great pay/benefits. Wonderful company. I would recommend anyone working here. Great job advancement Opportunities
fed ex
FedEx Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  loader2019, szeptember 3.
unloading trucks in loading trucks partite at the warehouse cleaning inside the truck sweeping the inside clean after u leave out the truck leave one truck in go to the next one they send u to
nothing
no breaks
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van