FedEx Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 18 392 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Everyday is very interesting
Sr. Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2018, december 5.
I work from home, the hardest part of the day is having a system that works. I am very educated in what I do, I was a Training Lead for the company for several years before being assigned to come home to work. I am always looking for ways to make my job easier, and a better experience for the customer as a one stop shop. My manager is fair, and keeps me informed on what is expected of me on a weekly base
paid weekly
if your system break, your paid is 4hrs per day as you wait on the replacement
Job Summary
Courier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bellmawr, NJ2018, december 5.
I was responsible for overseeing first overnight operations at Philadelphia International Airport including delivery and delegating work responsibility to other drivers. The hardest part of the job was delivering packages in allotted time. The most enjoyable part of the job was interaction with customers and working independently.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Pretty fun job, if you're not scared to work
Package Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Independence, KY2018, december 4.
management has some miscommunication but you don't have to deal with it.

job is rather easy but you have to be productive.
physical work but it isn't bad.
PTO, hours, environment
management
Awesome
Seasonal Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Sunnyvale, CA2018, december 4.
It was a great place and company. For a part time employee, you get full benefits. Not most company will provide you the full benefit that is needed. There were team work.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
FedEx is a great company
Ops Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cypress, TX2018, december 4.
The only reason I left FedEx is because I was only working part time. Fedex is an awesome place to work but at the time there was no advancement. I would love to work for FedEx again if the opportunity arises.
Bueno
Delivery Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fairfield, CA2018, december 4.
Trabajo ordenado
Puntual
Buenos beneficios
Ocupado todo el año
Job Stability and Good Pay, but management sometimes clueless
Linehaul Driver / City Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Myers, FL2018, december 4.
In my 17 years with FedEx I had approx. 15 different center managers. The turnover in management is directly related to the stress put on them. Not to mention, they hire inexperienced, but college educated individuals who are clueless when it comes to the freight industry. They become overwhelmed and eventually leave or are asked to leave. The few great managers I had there got burned out and left. More promotion from within would be great, but there's little incentive for drivers to go into management because the drivers make more (on a per hour basis) than most managers and don't have the stress or responsibilities of management. Also, if you're really good at your job and productive..... expect management to put more workload on you while the "slackers" are allowed to continually slack away for the same amount of pay. That is the true culture and is what I experienced over and over and over again for 17 years.
Pay and Benefits
Clueless Management
excellent
Seasonal (Volt alkalmazott) –  Edison, NJ2018, december 4.
it was great probably the best job i had FedEx has a great team of delivery drivers and hubs. I work for a company that does online retail and we use FedEx for delivery of all sorts of items especially tires. FedEx is our main choice for the tires but in general they do a fantastic job. They are very professional. Their customer service is also very educated and helpful.
provide free dominoes
early shift
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work environment is quick.
Loader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Perth Amboy, NJ2018, december 4.
To work at fed ex you have to be on your A game at all times. its a very fast paced environment. Not only a fast paced enviornment but a nice one too. coworkers were very nice.
demanding job
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Grove City, OH2018, december 4.
This is a physical job. require a lot a lifting and pulling, which did give me my exercise for the day. Very diverse area to work for which is GREAT. Very physical demanding job
good pay
management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Night shift
Road Driver (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Sunnyvale, TX2018, december 3.
The money is very good. The befits are great. The Equipment is great management is always understanding to your problems and willing to help but the hours you start out at 10:30 at night and work till about eight to 9 o’clock in the morning you start Monday night and get off Saturday morning
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
FedEx
Sr. Account Executive (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Edison, NJ2018, december 3.
FedEx is about it People and Service. FedEx believes that you take of care of the people and service profits will be delivered.

FedEx provides the tools and education to improve your skill set
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work with good benefits
Operations Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  North Reading, MA2018, december 3.
Benefit package is great. The expect salary employees to stay too long though. Pay is based on a 50 hour work week, have worked 80 hour weeks no problem. Sometime get stuck on overnights as a supervisor too
Pro érvek
Benefits, retirement, room to grow.
Kontra érvek
Direct reports (if in management) make more than you will.
Good work
Delivery Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kansas City, MO2018, december 3.
I would work for them again even though I didn’t get any benefits. Helped me lose a lot of weight and get back in shape. I would recommend to friends and family.
Helped get in shape
Hurt my ankles
great place to work
Delivery Driver/Warehouse Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Reading, MA2018, december 3.
actually looked foward to going to work every day... great co-workers, and the manager was really very nice... would go out of his way to ensure there was nothing left for questioning about... had many cook-outs when returning from the days work... everyone, mostly, had a smile on their faces... everyone, mostly, got along and got the job done and done right!... if it wasn't for being injured the way i was, i'd still be there today...
great atmosphere, co-workers, management
the usual dis-agreement
Productive and consistant
Stacker, Hostler, FT. Dock Associate Lead Man (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Conley, GA2018, december 3.
I enjoy working at FedEx but want to move past the ceiling that they have. Fedex is a Company that leads the freight industry in customer service and integrity.
Consistent Job security
Kontra érvek
Long hours, short breaks, accountability
Munkahelyi kultúra
bad
Package Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Palmdale, CA2018, december 2.
enjoyable nothing , people talk to much instead of doing the job , fights happen , managers are bad and want you there always even on your days off, bad hours and pay
free food
Kontra érvek
managers bad attitude, bad hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Lead Parcel Assistant / Guard- Shack Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Grove City, OH2018, december 2.
Fast-paced work environment with opportunity to advance if you work hard. The managers were great and really cared about the employees. Enjoyable experience overall
Fast-paced. Time goes fast
Kontra érvek
Work days are not long so you need to work more days to make money
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very fast paced non climate controlled environment
Package handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2018, december 2.
Fed Ex is very fast paced environment its non climate controlled. You have to where steel toed boots and no cell phones are permitted inside the warehouse.Its part-time only or you have to work a split shift to be full time. The work can be very extreme.
Great benefits
Hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
package handler
Shipping Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Richfield, OH2018, december 2.
Highly competitive and stressful job that kept you moving. I had a conversation with the Human Resource manager and told her that the wages for the workers there were too low for the type of work they were doing. Hopefully they listened. Good part time work for a college student.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van