FedEx Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 16 728 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
productive workplace
handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2018, május 22.
The hardest part about working for FedEx would be lifting extremely heavy items and putting them inside a cart .The most enjoyable thing would be the benefits and also being able to move into a higher position .
Good Benefits
Sr Express Clearance Operations Import Coordinator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tonawanda, NY2018, május 22.
Good benefits. Not a lot of advancement opportunity. New employees are hired for more per hour than current employees make. Jeans are allowed often.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place when I was there
Courier, Swing Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Meridian, MS2018, május 22.
I haven't worked there since 2006, it was great then, but not much work/life balance. Now it's changed.even my manager demoted himself to courier. The only thing FedEx cares about now is the bottom line.
good pay & benefits
Kontra érvek
No longer uses the people first prinple
terrible company
Material handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX 761772018, május 22.
Fed Ex does not care about its employees unless they are in danger of dying. The managers lie about advancement opportunities when the truth is that it takes 5+ years just to advance to each step and then you have to be friends with upper management (not a hard/competent worker) to be considered. I would never recommend anyone to work there.
fed ex
Package Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Sacramento, CA 958242018, május 22.
a typical day at work is heavy lifting at a very fast pace. I learned how to multi-task at a fast pace. I learned how to stack boxes in a manner in which the driver can access packages in order. The hardest part of the job is being rushed because the manager thinks youre moving too slow, then I have to remember my count. The enjoyable part is the praise from managers that make you feel like they appreciate your work. I leave there tired but I feel accomplished.
Pro érvek
acknowledgement from managers, pizza parties every week, and getting paid every week
Kontra érvek
no air conditioning, short hours
Remote Rep
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Irving, TX2018, május 22.
It's a nice job that has now gone remote. The career advancements are very few and the management could be a little better. The benefits are GREAT and you'll enjoy your position, depending on your manager.
Great Company with a Few Sticking Points
Business Application Advisor/Product Owner (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Irving, TX2018, május 22.
FedEx is a great place to work, interface with others and learn a lot about the package movement industry. Employees are motivated and often stay positive. I would recommend FedEx as a place to work.
Good Work Enviornment
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fresno, CA2018, május 22.
WEll i loved working at fed ex but it just takes to long become a driver on the company. i love the people that work there it is fun to go to work every day
Munkahelyi kultúra
They are stuck in a time warp
Contract Instructional Designer (Volt alkalmazott) –  World Technology Center2018, május 22.
FedEx definitely encourages career advancement and promoting within, but you end up with managers who are not skilled in the products/projects they are managing.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Poor compensation for services rendered.
Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bedford Park, IL2018, május 22.
The job is demanding and fast paced. If you're great at your job, you'll be susceptible to being tossed around assisting others while still having to complete your workload. The compensation you receive from this job doesn't equate to the services rendered.
Bad pay
Fast paced work place
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2018, május 21.
If you can handle the heat and fast work pace this is the job for you. Vacation time is a minus if you are in department that has employees that have been there 10 yrs plus because they get seniority when it comes to vacation time selection.
Stressful
Print and Ship Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Westminster, CO2018, május 21.
Fast paced, stressful, alot to learn. Wont follow the requested schedule when hired. I have not been getting a full 40 hours a week. Typical retail job
Productive and Teamwork
Sorter/Unloader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Newark, NJ2018, május 21.
Make sure to wear your gloves and earbuds. it is very durable and be mindful that you are on in the airport area so there will be tight security, large containers.
Very Fast Paced!
Operations Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, május 21.
This is a very fast paced and very time demanding job. It is a cool place to work in that you are consistently on the move and it makes the day go by fast.
Pro érvek
Fast paced, change of scenery daily
Low pay
none to be given
Courier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Newburgh, NY2018, május 21.
Not applicable do not wish to give a review, poor judgement on who was selected as the CEO of sites and favoritism within HR is not fair to employees, this company does NOT give equal rights nor do they provided or given fair treatment.
great Independence
Kontra érvek
management always blaming employees for management lack of support
Good job
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Grove City, OH2018, május 21.
Fun place to work, liked managers, good location, left for a better opportunity, I would definitely go back, liked coworkers. Decent pay for the type of job
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place and awesome people
Linehaul driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  El Paso, TX2018, május 21.
This was probably one of the best jobs I ever had, I would still be working there if I wouldn't of Gotten Laid Off. The people who work there are very good people. The equipment is top of the line, and they do care about safety and do care about your personal needs and take very good care of you. If I could go back I would, but only God knows what is his plan.
Pro érvek
Plenty of home and family time
got laid off
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company to work for.
Courier and Dangerous Goods Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2018, május 21.
My 21 years at FedEx was the best work experience I have ever had. The opportunities I had were the best in developing my work skills. The training I received were the best in the industry.
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive an well liked place to work
Dock Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Zion, IL2018, május 21.
a typical day at work is could result in learning how to load an unload trailors of freight. The management is consistent on letting workers know what is needed of them. The hardest part of job is working in bad weather conditions,
pay is good
Kontra érvek
not enough hours to work
review
Sr Admin Assist and Accounts Payable Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Newark, NJ2018, május 21.
I do were many hats depending on the staffing. Even though many job situations are different a good supervisor or team member treats all employees or coworkers fairly.
As a good part of management I give clear and understandable directions, As a coworker or supervisor whatever position I am in a what job, I don’t get angry with people who are confused or needs some explanation on directions of any sort.
I give praise as a manger or to my coworkers to give incentive andset good standards for a comfort working environment.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van