FedEx Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 20 877 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Review
Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2019, szeptember 16.
Fast paced, demanding environment. Management is interested in numbers only, development and support of employees is lacking. Heavy turnover amongst vital positions.
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
Minimal management support, heavy turnover
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fedex is a good place to work when you in high school well for me i was. Was good on the hours you don't work weekends.
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2019, szeptember 16.
A typical day is just chillin not that much work.The managers are cool they not on you all the time. The work place is good just that is hot inside. They give water and other cold drinks.
Unsatisfied
CDL Truck Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2019, szeptember 16.
Great experience but I didn’t feel there was room to grow and I didn’t feel I was being paid fairly but I’m thankful for the opportunity I learned alot
1,0
very poor work conditions
Package Handler-part time (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2019, szeptember 16.
No safety training. Many employees get injured due to bad work conditions and being rushed and understaffed. After, it is highly likely they will find reason to fire employees.
none available
All cons no pros
Too clique-y for me
Payroll Administrator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Coraopolis, PA 151082019, szeptember 16.
My manager was worried about being everyone's friend. I sat behind her and if someone called off, she told other employees what was going on in their personal lives. I can only imagine what she said about me when I was in an accident and voluntarily resigned. The whole Dept was cliques and being the best at the job didn't matter. I worked in PGH, Memphis appreciated the hard work.
1,0
Disorganized and chaotic.
Line Lead (Volt alkalmazott) –  Moreno Valley, CA2019, szeptember 16.
Was hired at one of their job fairs. The jobs most of us applied for were already filled internally, yet this was not disclosed ahead of time. Jobs that were available were misrepresented, I was told completely different days and hours from what it actually was and the work itself involved running assembly lines for Philips and Norelco-not handling packages for FedEx. Hours are 50 a week minimum and during peak season, weekends are mandatory as well. This is one of the most disorganzied companies I've ever seen. 8 microwaves for approximately 75 employees on one shift, no cell phones allowed in building, but no clocks available anywhere even though some jobs require hour by hour record keeping. Training is poor, communication is poor, etc. Wages are poor considering the amount of work and training you need to perform some of the positions.
Pro érvek
Some very nice employees, no drama because people are too busy working.
Kontra érvek
Disorganized, poor wages, poor communication, can't find supplies you need to do your job.
Good part-time job
Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Haslet, TX2019, szeptember 16.
I worked nights for about 4 hours a night. I liked the fast pace of the job and I loved the people I worked with besides some of the management. It was also a workout!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hectic job, low pay with a lot of labor work.
Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sunnyvale, CA2019, szeptember 15.
This job was very stressful, as people constantly butt heads creating a very toxic environment. Because of this, also created a lot more of unnecessary work for the same pay.
Okay place
Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Winchester, VA2019, szeptember 15.
This job is a stable place to work but is very face paced and very stressful some day. You most be able to handle dealing with customers and there request
productive, competetive, good pay
Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  9210 san fernando rd2019, szeptember 15.
great job with good pay, being able to see different areas is also a plus and driving with no one hassling you I also another benefit because sometimes you just need to be with your self to gain some clarity and stay focused.
Fedex is the best Company
FedEx Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Concord, NC2019, szeptember 15.
Fedex is the company i worked for. I would recommend this company to friends and coworkers. The best I seen is that people with disabilities worked there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work if you want to lose weight
Package Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Rockford, IL2019, szeptember 15.
If you would like to lose weight and tone up, FedEx is a good place to work. We are actually told that you do not need to pay a gym membership to workout, FedEx pays you.
Kontra érvek
no paid holidays for 1 year, you need to work 1000 hours total for health benefits; while only working 20 hours a week
Munkahelyi kultúra
Package handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ocala, FL2019, szeptember 15.
Working at FedEx allowed me to learn more on how a company works on the inside. It was a great hands on experience always pushing you to the best that you can give.
Eh
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rialto, CA2019, szeptember 15.
Honestly everyone was tired the work was difficult and management was ambivalent. Not sure I would recommend to others unless they really need the money.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hundler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Telmex2019, szeptember 15.
Empresa de primer mundo y excelente ambiente de trabajo
Great place to work.
Courier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2019, szeptember 15.
Fed ex is a great place to Work from entry level to career minded individuals. This company has positions ranging from entry level to management in every job field you can think of.
Hard work
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mabelvale, AR2019, szeptember 14.
This job was physical and mentally challenging in a good way. There is always something to do and working as a team. Sometimes frustrations and stress builds up in the process of working hard.
Munkahelyi kultúra
poor pay with long hours
Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cocoa, FL2019, szeptember 14.
no benefits, paid by day so no overtime. some days less than minimum wage. all while FedEx has record profits... should be ashamed to offer a job at all. UPS is 1000% better to working staff
Munkahelyi kultúra
fast paced team work friendly
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bronx, NY 104732019, szeptember 14.
a lot of good people to work with very cooperative and helpful. The handler's main job is to load and unload packages, boxes, and general freight from trucks or other delivery vehicles.
Good benefits and perks
FedEx Delivery Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Las Vegas, NV2019, szeptember 14.
Excellent benefits perks and discounts.I loved the fact that I was able to transfer to anywhere in the united states every six months.The routes was cool also
GOOD BENEFITS AND PERKS
LONG HOURS
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van