Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx Alkalmazotti bírálat

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
Mind a(z) 22 547 értékelés megmutatása
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working in a warehouse environment with extremely physical work that has to be done quickly to get mail to customers. Not much compensation and mostly part-time work. There is some opportunity for advancement, but it is difficult to advance unless you are willing to relocate. Good for a part-time job if you have other sources of income.
friendly managers
Kontra érvek
little breaks, extremely strict on being on time
Munkahelyi kultúra
it was a good experience some days were quick and easy and some other days were stressful and long .... management were up and down because the job pressure
Munkahelyi kultúra
organized, clean really nice boss not easy or hard either considering the weather conditions pay for me was not to my expectations but all in all a really good company to work for.
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love everything about FedEx. They treat you as if you're family. They care about your needs as an employee and individual. I recommend anyone to just give them a try.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good company to work for but dont trust anyone. Keep ur mouth shut , mind ur business , do your job efficiently and effectively , obey the company rules by the book and you shall not have any issues...
Keep ur nose clean n you'll b alright
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
it gets busy gets back to back calls on the billing department verification its the most important thing on the billing managemnt i do love mnagemnt take the time to teach you and guide and help you on whaatever you need but some managers dont take the time to do that it was nice the beingnning but it changes after that the hardest part of my job is customers dont understand that you are trying to help them the enviroment
Munkahelyi kultúra
Slow process of uploading load and sourcing trucks to obtain rate and secure load from customer. Process needs to be more streamlined and that will increase the efficiently of netting the customers needs.
Great Name
Poor Service
Munkahelyi kultúra
FedEx prioritizes their own image in their customer's eye. They have employees undergo trainings and seminars on management and culture only to enforce selfish and unsafe practices inside the location I worked at. Workplace culture, management, and safety are constantly being changed, contradicted, and debated. Lots of trainings to help everyone on every level learn regardless if it pertains to their current position. Had a few great benefits for families.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
i work at FedEx and the management is horrible, only 2 of the 5 managers actually care about the employees but cant do nothing about it, while the other 3 work us like slaves having us work every other position there beyond our physical capabilities like robots. The GM is one of the 5 by the way. They expect one person to do everybody else job when they don't have enough people because they lack the ability to schedule properly; and its not even scheduling they have to send you a text to let you know when you have to come into work. They also have unrealistic standards on how fast people need to move packages. we have a thing called the tower where the packages come from the trucks to be sorted to the perspective belts; when we try to work a our own pace or at a moderate pace so we don't hurt ourselves they want us to push beyond our physical means when the packages are over flowing and coming at us faster than we can move, when they don't pay enough. they. A majority of us are African American that work the tower, we only get acknowledge when we are physically tired and are talking to each other while moving at the same speed just to be told to pick it up when we are overwhelmed and they try to separate us to stop us from talking. They don't acknowledge us when there is only 1 or 2 people working the tower getting bombarded with packages. We've only had a couple of positive acknowledgements from 2 of the 5 managers. The job is straight garbage.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Era uma empresa de ramo logístico mas trabalhamos com máquina de cartão tirando fazendo aplicativo e estética.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The management was not supportive and rude at times. They play favorites and it is a unpleasant place to work. You never get recognition for the extra things you do.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The pay has gone up since then. The shifts are long.(12 hours) Paid weekly (Major Plus) I make more now than I did there, I brought home more there. Due to all the overtime you could handle. Great opportunity for advancement. I wasn't full-time there. They took about six months longer than they were supposed to to hire us on permanent. I was offered a job with the State permanent full-time. That is the only reason I left. If they had hired me on full-time when they were supposed to i would've stayed.
Great experience!!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Only a p/t position working on average 4/6 hours a day. Very physical work so to do it 8/10 hours a day wouldn’t be possible. So if the salary were substantially higher it would balance out. Does provide benefits which is a plus. Overall a interesting and fun place to work. Good people, manager was always uplifting and friendly. The planes, operating the different heavy equipment was fun and exciting. A lot of effort for not enough money unfortunately.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work as a Package Handler was arriving at work, meeting with the manager of your work area along with your coworkers, clocking in, stretching, and being assigned a task to fulfill. Typically, this task was unloading delivery vans and placing the packages on a conveyor belt. After your task was finished, you would report to the manager and be either sent home or to fulfill another duty. The management was very friendly, in general. Though there are plenty of coworkers, Package Handlers typically work by themselves, unless one person finishes quickly. The hardest part of the job was lifting many, many packages of varying weights. The other hardest part of the job, for me personally, was being cut off from my phone. This was only truly hard because of the dull, bleakness of the warehouse. Not being able to listen to music definitely hindered my work experience/ enjoyment. The most enjoyable part of the job is getting to work in other areas. One such example of an area of the job I enjoyed was called "tugging." What it entailed was completing a small test to qualify for a license to operate the machinery, then driving a small tugger, with multiple carts on the back, to pick up non-conveyables from the van area.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Unless you kiss butt you have no chance of career advancement ... seniority only counts for days off and nothing else they definitely need a union.. Benefits used to be much better Used to be a great place to work for I would not say that it is any more.
Decent benefits
Zero chance of advancement
Munkahelyi kultúra
I had a good time working for the company. I only worked there a short time but they really tried to take care of the employees. Who knows maybe in the future I might return to them
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
The work was pretty easy once you get the hang of it. I just did not like the heavy lifting on my back after I injured it. Otherwise easy and acceptable place to work at.
fast workday
heavy lifting
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was a good company to work for allowing me to learn and gain as much experience as possible to do what i love today such as helping others and getting the job done.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Just as described in headline, if you want to work temporarily or turn into a career, fedex is the company. College tuition aid as well. Hard work in the beginning but more then welcome to move up.
Munkahelyi kultúra
There are good benefits such as PTO and nice managers, but the work gets very tiring mentally and sometimes physically; keeping good morale can be difficult much of the time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worked for them for 10 yrs off. and seen it from a great company . fail in a company that management cares about there profits and not of the drivers..
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés