Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx Alkalmazotti bírálat

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
22 437 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 438 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working in a warehouse environment with extremely physical work that has to be done quickly to get mail to customers. Not much compensation and mostly part-time work. There is some opportunity for advancement, but it is difficult to advance unless you are willing to relocate. Good for a part-time job if you have other sources of income.
friendly managers
Kontra érvek
little breaks, extremely strict on being on time
Munkahelyi kultúra
My review went well, they are decent questions. They are questions that I can answer, and they were not to personal and they were questions that people who want to get employed in the future can look at.
Munkahelyi kultúra
FedEx was very understanding regarding being a newcomer and not knowing what to do and they help me out with everything I needed to know regarding working there definitely will work there again in the future I recommend this job to other people
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working for a contractor is highly over rated. In some cases, the pay might stipulate $17 to $23 an hour or $1.15 per stop. Some days there might be less than 100 stops. If more stops, the breakdown of the pay doesn't seem to compensate for the work day.
Munkahelyi kultúra
great goal oriented company with competitive environment. Long hours and fast paced atmosphere. diverse and room for growth if wanted. can be stressful to some
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
FedEx Express was one of the best jobs I've ever had. Everyone was helpful and respectful. The pay and benefits are good and I planned on making a career out of it. Management was wonderful.I would recommend FedEx Express to everyone and if you get on then stick with it. It's worth it!
The entire experience
Kontra érvek
The cargo we load on the planes can be extremely heavy.
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you have a problem with physical work, then this isn't for you. It is exactly what you make of it (Work environment, hours, benefits, etc.) If you can handle the physical demand, then the rest is worth it.
Pro érvek
Active environment, benefits, people, company advancement
Strong physical labor.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enjoy working With Others and Gaining the Experience I needed to go Far in Life,, It opened doors to better Opportunities gradually building myself Mentally and Financially
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work. Allows for career growth. Fedex has great employee benefits from stock purchase programs, 401k match and perk programs. This role also allows for me to both learn from and educate clients.
Munkahelyi kultúra
it was a great experience working for the company. Staff and management were all pleasant and cooperative. I had growth within the company. Best uniforms. Would love to work for the company again
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working environment at fedex was not stressful and all co- workers were very friendly and helpful. I like the work and would like to work again in fedEx.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everyone always had a smile on their face. There weren’t any slackers that made the job hard. Really loved working there. I loved that the management was great.
Munkahelyi kultúra
FEDEX is a great part-time job while in school. Helps you grow as a person. You learn many obstacles throughout the job. There are a lot of resources for you. Great benefits. Great team of coworkers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Scanner was difficult to learn at first and we aorked outsidd in the cold sometimes so carrying packages in not ideal temperatures was the onky real pdoblem
Munkahelyi kultúra
FedEx is a great company to work for they have great benefits and are flexible when it comes to work times. They fit my schedule and they paid pretty well.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
My package has been in the same place for more than a month. Delivery was promised within 5, a maximum of 9 days, given the global situation. Every week I call the local service and do not receive any intelligible answers. I have already spent about $ 10 on calls alone. I understand that now is not a simple situation with a virus, but this should not be reflected in the work of delivery services. That is why Fedex service with a worldwide reputation was chosen. In fact, Fedex turned out to be an outsider in comparison even with local Filipino companies, which both delivered parcels and continue to do so. It was the worst idea to use such an incompetent service as Fedex. I hope that I will never come across Fedex again in my life.
Munkahelyi kultúra
very fast paced the work is physical but they do pay good im part time and still make good money. Time goes slow but you stay busy so its not horrible
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a bad place to work. Benefits fair market. Do not want to leave any more comments at this time. No more comments is all I have to say for now. All comments are completed.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Um ótimo local de trabalho, salario em dia, chefes participativos
Munkahelyi kultúra
I hated who i worked with but i liked the work i did . The days went by fast cause it was busy but be full time so u can actually get benefits. Overal it was ok
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
You start with your shift meeting. You are told what you will be doing for your day. Management was more than fair. The culture was diversified. Trying to get your job done in your time schedule time period and do your deliveries on time. The driving is my favorite time.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés