Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx Alkalmazotti bírálat

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
Mind a(z) 22 438 értékelés megmutatása
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working in a warehouse environment with extremely physical work that has to be done quickly to get mail to customers. Not much compensation and mostly part-time work. There is some opportunity for advancement, but it is difficult to advance unless you are willing to relocate. Good for a part-time job if you have other sources of income.
Pro érvek
friendly managers
Kontra érvek
little breaks, extremely strict on being on time
Munkahelyi kultúra
A package handler is responsible for loading and unloading packages within a warehouse or from delivery vehicles. This position requires the moving, lifting, pushing, pulling, scanning and placing of packages, boxes and other freight goods safely and efficiently following the company's policies and guidelines.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I highly recommend not working here. They. Treat all employees like cattle. Management is pushed to be extremely tough on employees and it leads to extremely unsafe work conditions
Munkahelyi kultúra
No matter how hard you work there's always someone standing around doing nothing saying you don't work hard enough! This job isn't a career job. Too many employee turnovers due to bad treatment of employees. They need a fair union!
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved it here my hours were amazing,on holidays you will get alot of hours but after not so much but on twilight shift you will get alot of hours no matter what.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
As a current employee this is not the job to work at. These people only Care about boxes. They constantly disrespect their employees and only give rewards to their friends. They also turn a blind eye to people who is hurt. You can't even go to H.R. to report an incident because you don't know if HR would do anything. They lie constantly and treat package handlers like slaves.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have worked my fedex at india, i feel better and well. I have came back for my masters to uk. So i left that again i want to join my fedex with great start...
Munkahelyi kultúra
Muy mala empresa no la recomiendo te corren al poco tiempo
Munkahelyi kultúra
FedEx does not believe in seniority they act like they do but they do not. TheyTell everyone that they offer overtime but they do not. They do that to keep people on the bottom of the totem pole so they can keep the for 10 days going if they don't have enough people to do it turn the fortunes does not work. And yes they do have a pretty good high turnover rate and no they are not Union butt they need tobe Majority of their facilities are all 4/10 .
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
They have a busing system for employees but you have to leave an hour before your shift to get in and to get out. You are clocked out and not paid and the bus drivers do not have a clear understanding of their passengers needs. Their technology for time cards is clearly out of date and the stress to get into work and out is a reason not to work there. The managers are clearly stressed and their designated staff to administer duties are clueless.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management is terrible only cares about certain people no respect, I would tell anyone do not work here. They do not treat you well, the process to get the job is fast but the work is terrible, unorganized and the people are messy and rude
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very organized, specialised delivery loading and unloading organising routes, sorting out day of work for my drivers , maintaining vehicles , premium deliveries.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was sexually harassed and brought it to Management's attention they did nothing about it. Hr did nothing about it. If you are a hard worker don't work here. This is a bad work environment everyone there loves drama and keeps it going and management does nothing about it. Management is a big problem in this environment. Ladies should be treated with respect not disrespected.
Munkahelyi kultúra
enjoyed the benefits, allowances, bonuses, great work life balance, inclusion and diversity, taught me to be a servant leader and to always put the needs of others before myself, great team comradery
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very cleaned and organized place managers and supervisors are very understandable when you have a problem they always try to work with you . I would highly recommend this place to work .
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great job driving doubles to Colorado each week! 2x a week! Great Benefits and great management! Recommend this place to anyone who wants to drive! No putting up with dispatchers and bs
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked at Fedex Express as a courier for about 2.5 yrs. The pay and benefits were good. Advancement opportunities to become full time will come. Just stay patient and keep bidding on routes. My location was pretty cool.. A lot of old heads worked there for 20+ years. SUPER physical job. Highly physical job. A lot of people popped pain pills like candy. A good amount of them also had hip and knee replacements. I started to feel the effects after about a yr. Have to work in ALL types of elemebts.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a good company to work with, although you have to be willing to work quickly and learn on the go. You will not always have an option to learn at a slow-pace. If you are easily intimidated by a lot of work, this job would not be right for you.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Honestly, it's a great job you get great pay, but they overwork their employees even after there shift ended don't mind it cause overpay but this is for athletic people
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work for an independent contractor so the pay sucks and no benefits but if your facing the covid 19 and laid off I say apply get some money and then quit
Munkahelyi kultúra
Me parece muy bien tranquilo y se aprende rápido hay un buen trato s los empleados
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés