FedEx Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 21 158 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Fedex
Delivery Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Carteret, NJ2019, november 26.
great work environment and met a lot of new people and friends. I learned how to organize and load a truck properly and also i learned how to manuever throughout my route.
Great job
Airway Dr- Material Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2019, november 26.
Fed ex was a great experience for me. Unfortunately i was in school at the time so i had to leave i worked 3rd shift and was very tired all the time but overall enjoyable job
Package Handler
PACKAGE HANDLER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Spring, TX2019, november 25.
I worked at FedEx for a summer job
Overall, management was excellent and people were fun to work with
A lot of heavy lifting and hard work but it’s fun
Good Place to Work and Grow
Operations Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Evansville, IN2019, november 25.
At this place you will work hard. Goals are hard to reach and will take a lot of teamwork and strategic planning. It can be overwhelming and you will have to think on the fly and be able to change your plans. Hours are not ideal for a family. You are out in the weather elements.
Pro érvek
Good Pay, Learn a lot, fast pace
Kontra érvek
Weather can be cold or hot, long hours, can be stressful
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fedex is great to work for
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Palm Beach, FL2019, november 25.
Enjoyed my time at fedex and would recommend it to anyone. I learned and gained a lot of experienced working for fedex. Fed ex provides easy access to move up in the work place. All you have to do is work hard and show initiative.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive, efficient and diverse workplace to be a part of
Senior Customs & Financial Broker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Calgary, Alberta, Canada2019, november 25.
It was a great personal and work experience working for Fed Ex. The people that I worked with were very helpful and easy to work with. Working with such a diverse group was an added benefit in gaining the experience to work with people of all sorts of backgrounds.
Very good job.
Freight Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Annapolis Junction, MD2019, november 25.
I would like to have the opportunity to work with Fed Ex again best job I have ever had. Management was very great and helpful at all times. HR can contact me at any time, would like to be a part of driving team.
Excelente experiencia
Supervisor de Produção (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rio de Janeiro, RJ2019, november 25.
Uma experiência única. Equipe diferenciada e resultados alcançados. O trabalho exigiu praticidade e motivação.
Disgusting
Delivery Driver (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Camberley2019, november 25.
Zero management. Stressful working day. Nobody care about drivers. A lot of problems on the road and always drivers have to resolve them. Very poor customer service team.
very diverse
Transportation Coordinator (DISPATCHER) (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Elk Grove Village, IL2019, november 25.
The work is very tedious, but keeps you busy. There is alot of standardization going on at the moment so there are alot of changes in regard to job training and functionality.
The staff are friendly and helpful when necessary up to their capacity.
Long Hours
FedEx Ground Package Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  South Windsor, CT2019, november 25.
Long hours and no overtime pay. contractors are on a daily basis try to make a fool out of employees, there's always problem with the trucks and somewhat it always ends up been the drivers fault they say and most of this are old trucks. I would never work for these company with no benefits again.
2,0
No Advancement or Career Path
Agent - WorldTariff E-Commerce Support Team (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2019, november 25.
After years of being told there would be a career path to higher paying positions, there are still no new positions or a defined career path. HR is nonexistent for our team. Benefits have decreased in quality over the last couple of years. We have not received a performance review in two years, and the annual raises have not been based on any performance over the last two years either. As of now, you will receive the same raise in your OpCo as someone who doesn't complete any work or someone that calls in once a week. Many people currently employed here are looking elsewhere for jobs.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Cant get hired if you dont know someone
Diesel Mechanic (Volt alkalmazott) –  Nitro, WV2019, november 25.
Crybaby drivers, mechanics brag about not doing anything, no teamwork, theft, two faced employees, office personnel are "better" than you. These people are crooks
Munkahelyi kultúra
good job for someone but not me.
Courier Driver (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Aurora, IL2019, november 24.
Going on my third week here but I wanted to leave by the second day. I'm not digging the scene here at all.Seriously,this place blows.Safe to say I won't be here long. just got to have something else lined up.
Son injustos los Gerentes
Atención a clientes bilingüe (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Martín Obispo2019, november 24.
Una gerente mujer me presionó porque yo le caía mal desde un inicio en su oficina me hizo renunciar a la semana que me conoció y yo todavía estaba en capacitación de sombra. Me acerqué a ella para que me ayudara a solucionar un problema de acoso laboral que se presentó con tres compañeros nuevos y en lugar de apoyarme a pesar de tener pruebas me acoso ella para renunciar y salirme en lugar de reunirme con los tres acosadores laborales y tratar de ayudarme con mi situación ya que ellos eran los del problema conmigo , yo con ellos para nada. No te apoyan ,solo te usan mientras les sirvas y eso solo nos contrataron para la época del buen fin 2019.FedEx SMO apesta !!!!
Pro érvek
Lugar agradable para trabajar
Kontra érvek
No hay cero tolerancia al acoso laboral a mujeres
Do not work here
Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Upper Marlboro, MD2019, november 24.
Contractors at this location pay bare minimum for drivers. If you have a family you have to provide for it is not work it. If you have an issue it will not be resolved. All of your business is talked about by management and other employees. It's sad and it was an awful experience. I have nothing nice to say about them.
Fedex summary
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Grove City, OH2019, november 24.
I loved my job and was very good at it. Never missed a day of work as well as being very respectful to everyone and working as hard or harder than everyone else.
cool
Shipper and Receiver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Toronto, ON2019, november 24.
the team was great fun busy around Christmas management was friendly team was outgoing we did everything to ensure a job well done and to meet daily quoter.
Typical Warehouse Job
Package Handler (Part-Time Evenings) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pittsburgh, PA2019, november 24.
You unload company trucks and vans. You sort according to package destination. Nice workout for a younger person. Drivers can do no wrong. Most of the coworkers were cool.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was fine at first, but after awhile it went down hill
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wayne, NJ2019, november 24.
My experience at FedEx was not so great I applied to the Wayne Location in NJ got an interview then hired went through orientation like everyone else. I was assigned to be a loader. At first the managers like the sort manager bought us food and all. Then as time went time they really started disrespecting everyone and yelling at everyone for no reason. I was fired after I got sick and called out during a sort even though I had a doctor's note and I was one of the hardest workers in that building, but they don't care how hard you work your just another number to them and they like to talk about how much they don't need unions because of their open door policy no they don't like unions because then they have to give breaks which they don't do or give good reasons to fire you this job is mentally and physically degrading my best advice DO NOT APPLY HERE.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van