Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Senior Operations Administrator

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
11 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 386 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
My manager told me that 3 specific people, he named them, "hate working with you". I had no idea and I was let go about 4 months later. That manager had just been promoted and he never like me either, he told me that to my face. I loved the job and all the people, the part I don't like it there is no team-work with FedEx and the warehouse workers and since the drivers are contractors, not employees, there is a division in the ranks.
Pro érvek
I enjoyed the structure of the business model.
Kontra érvek
If you are not like because of your personality, you will loose your job.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
They pay well but for all the work and grief and favoritism it is not worth the pay. Upper Management has the psychological aptitude of a high schooler. Very juvenile with calling out people and calling them names.
High Pay
No breaks, favoritism
Munkahelyi kultúra
Excellent work environment. My manager is great! the coworkers make the shift fun. I COME in and start my reports, check to see if any packages havent
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management "team" often contradicts itself. Fedex loves to spout the company Safety policy and work life balance, actually working in it is the complete opposite. You will not be told this but Fedex will and does change it's and YOUR schedule almost daily. It all depends on what the people in charge decide 10 minutes before the original start time. You may take a Fedex position scheduled to be 11pm- 3am. But you will be expected to come in earlier or later and leave earlier or later. And if you don't remain "on call" for your part time job. Expect disciplinary action, well unless you are "in" with your manager- then you may be ok.
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
Pay, Hours, Management, Culture
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall, this is a good place to work with competitive pay and great job security. As with any of place of employment, there are cons, but the atmosphere is family friendly and definitely a place you’d retire from.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Most positions are repetitious, no room to advance. A lot of complaining from the drivers, employees. Company gives small tokens of appreciation. No minority representation in the office or in management positions.
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
The most enjoyable part of the job, in my opinion, is getting to talk to many people on a daily basis. I love meeting people and I love helping people. This job gives me many opportunities to meet and help people daily.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This location is a very fast pace work environment. Little to no down time. Very high expectations and deliverable. Great co-workers but managers with very aggressive management styles.
Job Security
Unrealistic expectations very stressful
Munkahelyi kultúra
A great place to work! Great hours and great opportunities!
Pro érvek
Benefits second to none for part-time work.
Kontra érvek
None worthy of mentioning.
Munkahelyi kultúra
FedEx is a good place to work and has great benefits. Also, most of the management is very easy to get along with and very understanding when you need personal time off.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love everything about FedEx!!! One of the best jobs I have had in a while. Mid-day shift, Weekly Pay, Benefits, etc...
Pro érvek
career advancement; tuition reimbursement, 401k, health, vision, dental. paid vacation. imflp, shrt term disabilty
Kontra érvek
miscommnuication at times, no manager support at times, short staffed...
További FedEx-értékelések megtekintése