Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Package Handler

Munkakör megnevezése
Package Handler6 204 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
6 204 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 321 értékelés megtekintése
Hard Work
Working in a warehouse environment with extremely physical work that has to be done quickly to get mail to customers. Not much compensation and mostly part-time work. There is some opportunity for advancement, but it is difficult to advance unless you are willing to relocate. Good for a part-time job if you have other sources of income.
friendly managers
Kontra érvek
little breaks, extremely strict on being on time
2,0
Hard
Job environment was fine and people that work there are nice, but the management was not good. Pay was great but work was hard. Did not get enough hours. Would be better if they had heat or air in the building.
Easy work tough hours
It’s mostly easy work being a package handler but I can feel draining but the people there are mostly nice and the managers help out a lot sometimes so not the worst
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work your shift and go home, safety priority one.
I went to work, because my family would not support me after I had supported them unselfishly. if my family had been supportive I would not be there. I go work my shift, get my direct deposit, and go home. if I donot feel safe I go home, my body is priority one, my health priority one. if I am not 100% physically and mentality don't work, your production is job one, but safety job two.
fast paced
how to load trucks neatly, move in fast pace, carry heavy items. be on time on a daily bases. Learn how to work in team to make space for each other..
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Good job
Easy work helpful staff and nice people. It's hard now a days to find a job that pays a lot for honest work. The hardest part of the job is if you start to slack the managers will notice quick, but are all around easy going and pleasant to work with. Nice work space and they allways keep there areas clean and safe as possible.
1,0
Don't recommend
Overall, management was good, but the work is overwhelming. They don't pay for production so you make 40$ for loading thousands of boxes ranging from 1 to 100+ lbs. If the count is 15 thousand packages for the night, be ready to be worn out and underpaid. They tell you to stay hydrated and take breaks when needed, but its almost impossible when they are sending hundreds of packages to your truck continuously.
1,0
work
this placed sucked so bad. if your looking for a sick job, this is the place to go. you get hired very fast, but it is almost like a prison. no phones or pods
Typical day at work
A typical day at work was about 6 to 7 hours loading trucks with packages. You get breaks, as many as you need and drinking a lot of water is key because you are in a hot environment
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked in the warehouse
I made sure i had the trucks that i worked on loaded and kept them up to date also checked the sliders at work and made sure i packed the trucks the right way until i had to clock out at night
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive and fun place towork for
enjoyed working there exercise every morning at the start of shift fast pace environment room for growth incentive plans just because breakfast some mornings a good place to be employed just not enough hours daily
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is alright depending on your hours
I don’t really enjoy working at fedex because I have the early shift from 3:00 am to 8 am. Some of my coworkers are nice but some other make me feel like I don’t belong because I can’t unload as quick as them. My manager is great but they big bosses are too strict on lateness. I once almost got in trouble for clocking in two minutes after the load started. I witness worker morale decrease because of it.
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
Strict policies, hours are short
The payed workout plan
Depending on the the hours you get you will be sweating for a good 4.5-8 hours. Some to most of the time you will be assigned to load-side loading boxes for the whole shift. Most of the management is a bit of a joke. At least during October through January you get a dollar raise for peak season, but the trade off is 10 hours days of you are full-time working for 3 weeks.
Great
Depends on the time of the year your hours may be kinda low but as it gets closer to the holidays it will pick up an you will work like crazy but great place
Package Handler
Definitely recommend working for Fedex Express.Consider working here for s long time benefits for part time employees.Treat employers extremely well especially around the holidays.

Cons not enough hours
2,0
Horrible management
When you start at a job at FedEx. They make you do all the hard labor. While they sit around and watch you. They should help you when you are put into a tough spot but they just tell you to try harder. Management was horrible.
Managers
No communication whit the bosses. But that may not be every where. Only the one in troutdale oregon. But besides that good company. And great benefits.
Pay
Managers
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a very fast-paced job.
I like working there. It is what it is, it's the same work everyday. But time does tend to fly by. The people and manager's I work with are encouraging and a bit nuts!
Multiple shifts
Kontra érvek
You have to move fast. For a long period of time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced energetic work environment.
If you enjoy a fast paced work environment this is the job for you. Constant movement and exercise. Not very hard to learn. Attention to detail is a must.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Bad
I get overused. I am one of the better workers and I get used for every task. I don’t get any extra benefits for helping my coworkers and going above and beyond. Management is horrible they do not know how to run the place.
Fed ex
this was the best company i worked for i was able to be hands on and be in my zone i was only seasonal when i moved to ga i was full time before i relocated so i had a great time with the company
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés