Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Package Handler

Munkakör megnevezése
Package Handler6 219 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
6 219 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 369 értékelés megtekintése
Hard Work
Working in a warehouse environment with extremely physical work that has to be done quickly to get mail to customers. Not much compensation and mostly part-time work. There is some opportunity for advancement, but it is difficult to advance unless you are willing to relocate. Good for a part-time job if you have other sources of income.
Pro érvek
friendly managers
Kontra érvek
little breaks, extremely strict on being on time
Good company
Room for advancement good company flexibility is there and everyone works together when need be clean work environment and safe also I’ve been there for 2 yrs
lots of lifting
, You get to know how everything works when it comes to shipment. You'll prolly need some gloves. fun work environment when everybody is cool. be safe around machines
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Friendly staff and management but bad pay
Fedex is a good part time job for someone who is going to grade school or needs some extra money during college but for me driving 40 minutes to only work 3 hours a day (if you're lucky) and barely make $200 at the end of the week isn't worth the time or stress.
Great Job!!!
Great job if you get the opportunity they work with you very flexibly and the care and pay well for work,would recommend, one-hundred percent
healthy work environment.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
N/a
I would highly recommend this job for others to go and work at. Its been great to me. Been able to accomplish a lot there as well as excel in my career opportunity with them.
FedEx
Very great atmosphere I loved how they help out in the mist of training. Not only that the co workers are very easy going so it’s easy to get along with others
It’s alright
Like I said, fedex is alright. Not good not bad. They’re very lenient here which is really nice, but I feel like we’re underpaid for how hard we work.
Great postions
This work place was a great environment. I will say the beginning was a little rough since I started during the Christmas season. The co workers were straight forward just as much was the job.
Fun workplace
Load trucks worked in injunctions splitting and sorting packages worked in high red and green belt learned to scan every package. Learned to work with other package loaders the most enjoyable part was at the end when the truck was loaded
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a great experience
I have nothing bad to say about it it was a good experience.
The pay was good.

the workers was team players all around everything good it was a very easy good job if you put for mind to It
Packages
I would talk out the garbage and I would sort and pick the packages to make sure there going to the right place and to make sure there was nothing bad in the packaging
Good Job
I enjoyed this job. The management was very considerate of their employees and did whatever they could to make people happy. The workers were a little rude but overall it was bearable.
Very busy
You have to pay attention to every aspect so that you do not impact the other colleagues on your belt. Very busy and due to the current circumstances more busy than Christmas.
Future
I like working here I learn a lot of new things the people are great to work with You can move up while working at FEDEX or if you want to relocate to another town you can .
The hardest part of job 1 problem is bad commutication n no interper im deaf
Good work loading n unloading i do tugger loading n unloading belt and i do vent unloading. Use right way loading n corner handle pick up use leg to lift up
Productive Work
Work here is productive but fails to have a human appeal which I look for in a job. You are basically a part of a huge package handling/sorting machine and can be replaced in a day. If you like work where you can keep your head down and do the same motions over and over then this would be suitable for you.
Fun workplace , fast paced
Fast Pace environment
Non Climate control

Heavy lifting

Busy

Managers are nice and comprehensive always reliable when having a problem at work

Loading and Unloading heavy packages
Warehouse
Loaded boxes onto truck for delivery. Put the tag information on shipments. Worked fork left to transport shipments. Also boxed supplies for customers.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Don't waste your time and life.
Underpaid for intense labor. I was basically spending more money commuting to work then actually making money. Might be worth it if you live in Tracy. But the pay was embarrassing low for such a big company.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very fast paced, hard work.
Honestly this job is not worth the pay. It is literally backbreaking work and you cannot get 40 hours a week. I you want to work this job you will need a second job during the day to earn a living wage.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés