FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Package Handler

5 928 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 693 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Package handler
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  City of Industry, CA2020, január 14.
strenuous / time-sensitive work. Company offers good benefits. Part-time position. Physical / manual labor in a warehouse. Friendly managers and higher-ups. Friendly staff and employees.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Love my Job & The other Employees
Package Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Linwood, PA2020, január 14.
Everyone works as a Team & The Supervisors Have No problem with Helping you with any questions you may have. The Benefits are Great Too. Best of all the Hours are Good
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
I'm not too sure at this point
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Queens, NY2020, január 13.
I worked as an overnight package handler at the border Ave location for about a year. It was a very decent job but there were not many hours available to work.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
FedEx
PACKAGE HANDLER, TRAINER, SUPERVISOR/MANAGER ASSISTANT (Volt alkalmazott) –  Upper Marlboro, MD2020, január 13.
It was alright, not great but the benefits were amazing. Some of the managers weren’t the best and lots of issues were overlooked and or weren’t even factored into daily task that brought forth a lot of complaints.
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
Dismissive nature
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast going and interesting job to have.
Package Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lewiston, ID2020, január 13.
I loved how fast paying it is and how it is early in the morning and how fast the time fly. Every morning we do stretches which was my favor part of the morning
Munkahelyi kultúra
Always Productive on a daily basis
FedEx Ground Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bedford Park, IL2020, január 13.
FedEx is one of the jobs that will have you feel like a normal day of work but it will be a great feeling since there are fast-pace movements and not waste any extra money going to the gym.
Flexible Hours
Not very long breaks
I like my job
Package Handler (Part-Time) (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Augusta, GA2020, január 13.
Overall, it wasn't what I expected but work is work and now I love working for FedEx. For the most part everybody is friendly and welcoming. They could just pay a little more.
Munkahelyi kultúra
bad
Package Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tampa, FL2020, január 13.
not my favorite place . men are annoying but easy job. warehouse gets hot sometimes, always drink water. managers don’t care only when it’s backed up .
Safely
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sacramento, CA2020, január 12.
Safely is the most important thing at this job. Employee understanding what you are doing and your duties to unload the trucks. You learn how to lift and place the packages on the belts. You also get the opportunity to grow in the company
Advancement
Kontra érvek
Dangerous to your body if not doing the job safely
It's not the same
Package Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Birmingham, AL2020, január 12.
When I first started at FedEx it use to be a great outlet for me. It was very physical so I didn't have to go to the gym. A few of the managers really cared
They're Great
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2020, január 12.
The Work Environment Cool The People Are Great It's A Nice Place To Work You Get What You put Out It's A Great Opportunity For People Who Are Really Lookin To Work I Just Didn't Have Transportation At The Moment
Munkahelyi kultúra
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2020, január 12.
Great pay great hours great benefits hire permanent friendly people great shifts jobs are not hard great shift leads nice cafeteria to eat and dine overall great to work
Hard to talk to manager
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Jose, CA2020, január 11.
This place does not treat all warkers the same. Smalls do not get the credit they need since we did not get much help. You try to talk to managers and they just give you more work
N/a
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ellenwood, GA2020, január 11.
I think FedEx is a good company to work for if you are an ongoing college student who is trying to work and be able to finish school. The company has alot of benefits that roll out as soon as you become hired.
Good job, too far away
Seasonal Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Longwood, FL2020, január 11.
I worked two weeks as a casual package handler over Christmas time.
It was good pay, but I had to go in at least twice most days, which made it unaffordable with gas.
Wonderful place to work
FedEx Package Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Humboldt, TN2020, január 11.
I enjoy working at FedEx for over a year and hope to be able to stay as long as possible. The managers are understanding, they work with my disabilities and they allow me to learn to do new things when time is available.
Munkahelyi kultúra
fast pace and phisicly demanding
Package Handler Trainer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  1901 W 29th street2020, január 10.
When you first walk in its a loud environment.They provide you with equipment to do your job where ever you are place. Its a fast pace and physically demanding environment if you have restrictions they will work with you.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good pay but not enough hours
PACKAGE HANDLER FEDEX HOME DELIVERY (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Carol Stream, IL2020, január 10.
FedEx package handler is a good job for someone who is going to school or not looking to work that much. It's a couple of hours and the work is bearable. Not too hard but I dont recommend this job for people who are looking to work 40 hours a week. This is more of a second job. And the people who I work with are great.
Great workplace.
FedEx Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ocala, FL2020, január 10.
Good pay, I had fun working there. I always worked up a little and didn't care because I'm very active. Overall it was a good job to have and was a good workout every day.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job was very friendly towards its workers
FedEx Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Newark, NJ2020, január 10.
I loved working for fed-ex it was a great outcome for me due too it helped me make extra money when I needed it. The job is very much friendly. Fed-ex is a part-time job very much working hard& always moving around sorting, loading&unloading meeting new faces.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van