Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Package Handler

Munkakör megnevezése
Package Handler6 218 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
6 218 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 363 értékelés megtekintése
Hard Work
Working in a warehouse environment with extremely physical work that has to be done quickly to get mail to customers. Not much compensation and mostly part-time work. There is some opportunity for advancement, but it is difficult to advance unless you are willing to relocate. Good for a part-time job if you have other sources of income.
friendly managers
Kontra érvek
little breaks, extremely strict on being on time
They have racist supervisors
Under the right management it can be a good part time job. And they need spend more time training employees rather then waiting for them to make a mistake then criticize them
Great
If you don’t mind working the night shift from 1am-9am, then the job is perfect for you. Must behave some organizational skills and be able to work at a fast pace.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
The hours was too short and the pay wasn’t enough for the work they was having us do. But the ppl was good to us and they was good at training us ....
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fedex is a great work environment, managers are super nice and cool. Very understanding group of people. Co workers are very friendly. Its always a great work day
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Very unorganized
FedEx do not give a clear understanding what you will be doing. Not much teamwork. Every employee attitude is miserable. Some of the managers in the shipping is very lazy with helping others. Overall good luck to anyone this was my experience.
You have a job
Hrs are not best
Munkahelyi kultúra
You have to be on time you have to work hard at all times
I had a difficult time working at FedEx but only because of some of the people that worked their were kinda unprofessional but being on time and working hard will assure your job at FedEx
N/a
It was a very hardworking job. you had to really work and lift things up that were half your size but overall it was a really good job but management wasn’t that good.
Munkahelyi kultúra
You are able to make a profitable income at the end of every week, but the company has bad tendencies and mistreat package handlers.
FedEx is a difficult job it takes an entire team of workers to process packeges through 3 to 4 hour shifts. The best benefits of working with the company are the increasing pay rate and the health benefits.
doing the most
They dont give great hours. busting your butt for little to nothing check. hated working here. never helped out . have 3 trucks to yourself. heavylifting
Review
I very much enjoyed my time spent at FedEx ground the only downside is the will not hire me back until 6 months have passed but on the plus side they pay good
Fedex
Great company great supervisors awesome hours. Learned a lot about package handling and always had support needed to get my job done daily. Chances for advancement is available
My location was a joke
Boxes were constantly being destroyed and there was no clear protocol on how to do things so everybody just did it their own way and you'd get yelled at for doing it the right way as provided in the package handler hand book. Management fought with each other and some people would clock in and do nothing while others worked their but off and got sent home early barley making hours. High turnover I got tired of having to explain the situation to a new person every week. I also hated seeing how little they care about packages getting stepped on and destroyed I had two occasions a toxic package was leaking and it took me for ever to get it cleaned up.
Great benefits
Get better and benefits. Choose your schedule and hours day or night different hours you prefer. You can move up to any opening positions. Always put you safety first. You can work in different departments unloading,load,or small as packaging handler.
Package Handlers
There is alot of room to grow within this facility A lot of things to learn if you want to if you looking for challenge managers take care of you if your a good worker and just do your job
2,0
Pay raises are wonderful
My experience working at fedex was okay. It's really fast paced! Gotta be at multiple places all at once. Try to hurry the most you can. Help others if you can.
$1 raise after a year.
Kontra érvek
Sometimes you won't get help.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They don’t care about your safety
They stress that safety is everything but get hurt and they will tell you to walk it off or take ten. I seen 3 different people get hurt a twisted ankle, 200 lb box fell on someone’s head, and an employee almost broke a leg on the rollers all given a ten minute break. They will work you like a slave while your supper visor chills on their phones. Supervisor only motivate you cause they’re told to if that wasn’t in place I could only imagine what would really be said.
Unload
Load
Its fine
Everybody there is willing to work with you but you have to remember the job itself is manual labor. The job is straining on the body. Many proclaim to have gotten used to it but it takes up to 2 months for your muscles to adapt.
Physical
This job was very physical. Climbing into trailers, bending down to pick up boxes. Didn't really get much training on the line but it was easy. scan boxes and stack. some boxes heavier than others.
It’s ok
It’s a okay job we lift boxes inside and outside the fantastic and Some of the boxes is a enormous but we get paid every week so it’s okay with me very
Seasonal work
I did preload here just after peak and I loved the physical aspects of the job. It was fast paced and great exercise. I’d gladly do this again as a temp thing for extra money.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés