Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Owner Operator Driver

Munkakör megnevezése
Owner Operator Driver71 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
71 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 344 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
FedEx honors what they promise, they try to keep you busy, if you are avelibol to work. Management is good, you can count that somebody will contact you whis any concern. They have good communication whis drivers . Numero 1 if you do a job you get paid what they offer to paid.
Munkahelyi kultúra
my co-driver and I, both loved the job, due to my co-driver personal life. Over the road did not work out. I did not know another co-driver. And it was more difficult to get good loads as a single driver. so I terminated with the company
Pro érvek
great pay, great people to work for
not having a co-driver
Munkahelyi kultúra
I had to be to work at 7:00 am and sometimes i wouldn't get off til 8 or 9'o clock at night no overtime pay no benefits ...i just didn't feel like it was a career job......but the people were great its a great atmosphere
Pro érvek
around peak season you can make alot of money
Kontra érvek
no benefits for the driverrs
Munkahelyi kultúra
I learned that contracting with fedex custom critical is a feast or famine experience. The money is great when you get loads, but getting loads are few and very far between. I had to wait on average of 3 days between loads. Most of the time i only got 1 short run per week. There were hundreds of vans in line waiting for loads.
Independence
few loads
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
ok,i only work there part-time.good people ,good benefits . treated me well I enjoyed working there. managers were nice and understanding. only was there part time I miss working there.
ok
ok
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Spent 12 years of my professional life there and left with nothing but stress and regret. Was in a solid place and the corporation found a way to filter out single van owners.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very good place to work management are great. I really don't have anything bad to say about this company. I would recommend anyone trying to get into the transportation industry to do their do diligence
Munkahelyi kultúra
fast paced. driver delivers throughout the day to residential and non residential properties until all parcels are delivered.
fast paced
no union
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company, always seems to be growing, good potential sometimes lacking in pay advancements. Needs to do better with providing their contracted drivers with benefits.
Steady work, pays weekly
Kontra érvek
no benefits for contrated drivers
Munkahelyi kultúra
wouldnt recommend to be a contractor or owner for fedex period. too many negative consequences being an independent contractor with fedex. 16 hour days 5 to 7 days a week
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love this company, but the only reason i gave them a 1 star for job work. i really wish the company would expand more on the west coast because I happen to live in Colorado. Thats really it other than that great people to be in business with.
Pro érvek
Good money if you go white glove and get your DOD clearance
Kontra érvek
If you live out west be prepared to be stuck on east coast for long periods
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast pace Team driving Atmosphere, Hired drivers, trained drivers, followed DOT regulations, Made on-time deliveries, Learned process of customer satisfaction and reliability.
Enjoyed the Job
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really enjoyed being leased to them, It was a good experience for me. I really learned a lot about running a business. I was able to travel all over the U.S and Canada
Pro érvek
i really enjoyed the traveling
Kontra érvek
my truck is out dated for california use
Munkahelyi kultúra
My typical day was to come in and get myself and my 5 drivers prepared for a productive and safe workday. I learned how to run my own company thru the FedEx name. Management was more hands off as long as you made your deliveries. Drivers and pre load employees were fun to work with. Hardest part of the job was the Christmas rush. The most enjoyable part of the job was seeing our great customer base everyday and the smiles they put on when they saw us coming.
Made alot of money
Very long hours worked
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work offers a new learning experience with every handling unit that I move. Making as much freight fit into a trailer as possible while making sure that the weight does not exceed capacity of the trailer. I tend to work well with management. I try to perform any task asked of me to the best of my ability and I am not afraid to ask for help when it’s needed. I maintain a good work relationship with all of my coworkers. The hardest part of the job is dealing with the cold weather even when bundled up.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Delivery and pick up within time window selected by customer. Try and get small business to switch to FedEx shipping and offering discounted price. My co workers are actually my employees, we all work together to service the Rockwall area.
Paid every week
Texas Heat, work outside
Munkahelyi kultúra
Wake up at 6, get there and made sure my truck was suitable in order to carry on. I would either wake up really early ,or the previous Saturday, loading the boxes on to my truck. Off I go!
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was an owner of several routes, Made good money, managed people. Was good to not stress about managers and others
Pro érvek
own boss, do what I love, good pay
Fedex management team
Munkahelyi kultúra
The Job was fon and Liked it but it was a temp position so they were using me only when they needed me.I need something a little more steady
Munkahelyi kultúra
picked up and delivered packages on standard routes. Sorted and loaded truck according to route. Collected COD payments. Received signatures for package deliveries using a package scanner. Commuted both long and short distances daily. I loved this job seeing multiple people daily, I love the social life. I am a people person. I would love this kind of job again.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A lot of hours but the pay made it worth your time. Very easy to build your business.
independence and growth potential