FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Owner Operator Driver

68 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 636 értékelés megtekintése
ok
Driver/Operator part-time (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Emporia, VA2017, június 9.
ok,i only work there part-time.good people ,good benefits . treated me well I enjoyed working there. managers were nice and understanding. only was there part time I miss working there.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 4Jelentés
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Treats its employees/contractors as just a number
Owner Operator/Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Toledo, OH2017, március 30.
Spent 12 years of my professional life there and left with nothing but stress and regret. Was in a solid place and the corporation found a way to filter out single van owners.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 14Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Owner/Operator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  East2017, február 4.
Very good place to work management are great. I really don't have anything bad to say about this company. I would recommend anyone trying to get into the transportation industry to do their do diligence
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7Nem 4Jelentés
productive and fast paced
Driver/Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Stamford, CT2016, december 28.
fast paced. driver delivers throughout the day to residential and non residential properties until all parcels are delivered.
fast paced
no union
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7Nem 2Jelentés
Good job security
Driver/Owner Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kansas City, MO2016, augusztus 26.
Great company, always seems to be growing, good potential sometimes lacking in pay advancements. Needs to do better with providing their contracted drivers with benefits.
Steady work, pays weekly
Kontra érvek
no benefits for contrated drivers
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 12Nem 8Jelentés
overworked underpaid
Owner Operator/ Courier Driver (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Richfield, OH2016, augusztus 16.
wouldnt recommend to be a contractor or owner for fedex period. too many negative consequences being an independent contractor with fedex. 16 hour days 5 to 7 days a week
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 26Nem 6Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great Company best so far for me.
Owner Operator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Green, OH2016, április 18.
I love this company, but the only reason i gave them a 1 star for job work. i really wish the company would expand more on the west coast because I happen to live in Colorado. Thats really it other than that great people to be in business with.
Pro érvek
Good money if you go white glove and get your DOD clearance
Kontra érvek
If you live out west be prepared to be stuck on east coast for long periods
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7Nem 5Jelentés
Owner- Operator
Owner Operator/Contract Heavy Truck Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Union Town Ohio2015, május 17.
Fast pace Team driving Atmosphere, Hired drivers, trained drivers, followed DOT regulations, Made on-time deliveries, Learned process of customer satisfaction and reliability.
Enjoyed the Job
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 22Nem 27Jelentés
Enjoyable job
Contractor owner operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chula Vista, CA2015, január 31.
I really enjoyed being leased to them, It was a good experience for me. I really learned a lot about running a business. I was able to travel all over the U.S and Canada
Pro érvek
i really enjoyed the traveling
Kontra érvek
my truck is out dated for california use
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 10Nem 5Jelentés
Very productive workplace
Owner Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Beltsville, MD2014, december 18.
My typical day was to come in and get myself and my 5 drivers prepared for a productive and safe workday. I learned how to run my own company thru the FedEx name. Management was more hands off as long as you made your deliveries. Drivers and pre load employees were fun to work with. Hardest part of the job was the Christmas rush. The most enjoyable part of the job was seeing our great customer base everyday and the smiles they put on when they saw us coming.
Made alot of money
Very long hours worked
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8Nem 7Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work and learn new things.
Operator/Driver (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Annapolis Junction, MD2014, november 22.
A typical day at work offers a new learning experience with every handling unit that I move. Making as much freight fit into a trailer as possible while making sure that the weight does not exceed capacity of the trailer. I tend to work well with management. I try to perform any task asked of me to the best of my ability and I am not afraid to ask for help when it’s needed. I maintain a good work relationship with all of my coworkers. The hardest part of the job is dealing with the cold weather even when bundled up.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 9Nem 7Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive sound workplace were sports and family is disscused
Owner and Operator Ken Di Professional Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2014, június 27.
Delivery and pick up within time window selected by customer. Try and get small business to switch to FedEx shipping and offering discounted price. My co workers are actually my employees, we all work together to service the Rockwall area.
Paid every week
Texas Heat, work outside
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 9Nem 3Jelentés
Very interesting job.
Contractor owner and operator driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wilmington, NC2014, június 8.
Wake up at 6, get there and made sure my truck was suitable in order to carry on. I would either wake up really early ,or the previous Saturday, loading the boxes on to my truck. Off I go!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 9Jelentés
Loved working for myself
Owner Operator/Delivery driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Nashville, TN2014, január 10.
I was an owner of several routes, Made good money, managed people. Was good to not stress about managers and others
Pro érvek
own boss, do what I love, good pay
Fedex management team
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7Nem 9Jelentés
Job was fun
Driver/Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Middletown, RI2013, november 27.
The Job was fon and Liked it but it was a temp position so they were using me only when they needed me.I need something a little more steady
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 6Jelentés
P&D Contractor-Owner/Operator
P & D Contractor - Owner/Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gaylord, MI2013, október 24.
picked up and delivered packages on standard routes. Sorted and loaded truck according to route. Collected COD payments. Received signatures for package deliveries using a package scanner. Commuted both long and short distances daily. I loved this job seeing multiple people daily, I love the social life. I am a people person. I would love this kind of job again.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 4Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
opportunity for growth and business ownership
Owner Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brandywine, MD2013, október 17.
A lot of hours but the pay made it worth your time. Very easy to build your business.
independence and growth potential
hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 3Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great people to work with on Managment level, fun if you are a people person, dealing with the public
Owner/Operator Truck Driver (Route Sales) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Newton, NC2013, szeptember 5.
Good pay for a Hard days work, not truly independent more like a franchise owner, some help running your business from FedEx but very limited. Great drivers Training program.
Pro érvek
own boss, great people skills job, fun and challenging, good pay
Kontra érvek
Lackof health care, no 401k or retirerment plan, no Union Protection or Representation, no time off, 2 weeks vacation will cost you roughly$3, 500.00
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 5Jelentés
lots of independance
Owner operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  ohio2013, március 28.
work as hard as you want, have alot of downtime, pay is good if you can play the game and stay moving
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a very physical job, a lot of lifting,and driving
Driver/Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Elmsford, NY2013, január 31.
The job is physical,stressfull,and the managers treat you,with minimal respect. You break your back in doing the job in the safest manner, and you end up unemployed after the seasonal rush is over. They lie to you, as far as you becoming permanent,pending on your job performance.
very busy
Kontra érvek
no rewards, for getting your work delivered in a safe and timely manner
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 4Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van