FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Owner Operator Driver

68 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 693 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
what else you want me to say here...
OWNER OPERATOR EXPEDITOR STRAIGHT TRUCK (Volt alkalmazott) –  Uniontown, OH2018, december 19.
As a owner operator i was always treated with respect ,people at Fedex always do their best to help you as much as they can...Company stands behind its drivers...
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7Nem 3Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a great place to work.
Owner/Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Salina, KS2018, október 12.
It was a great job until the company was sold. After the company was sold, they couldn't guaranty me more than 17 hours a week and I had a family to take care of.
Great place to work.
Company was sold.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 2Jelentés
Owner Operator
Owner Operator/Contractor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Uniontown, OH2018, augusztus 22.
Working for FedEx is a great experience and is great for someone who loves to travel and work on their own. Its a contracted job which include investing in the equipment to be successful. You can make the money you need if you are willing to work hard and be consistent.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 11Nem 2Jelentés
A great entrepreneurial expeience
Owner Operator / Contractor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Green, OH2018, augusztus 8.
We have great customers at FedEx Custom Critical. I love the work that I do. Since all shipments are expedite in nature, someone on the delivering end is always looking for you and usually glad to see you. Many of my deliveries are emergencies, and those folks are waiting for you at the dock door! We strive for on time deliveries, typically 15 minutes or more ahead of the scheduled delivery time.

Since I'm on the road alone and I schedule my work electronically, I rarely have interaction with the dispatchers at the Green, OH corporate offices. After the initial week of training, you're considered a well prepared contractor, ready to initiate and execute your own business.

I enjoy driving across the country and taking care of our customers. Seeing them so happy to see me when I get there is a great feeling. I may have saved a shift from needing to shut down because of a broken part, or saved someone's job because an order was placed too late to travel the normal freight lanes.

The hardest part is watching the load board for the next work opportunity. Loads are currently awarded via a first come first serve system. So it's very difficult to be first every time, due to variations in internet connections, smartphone hardware, or some variation of technology and/or phone carrier. Sometimes there are consecutive days when you've watched the load board all day, and end the day not having work for that day or the next. So you need to look at every day is a new opportunity.
Pro érvek
Traveling across this amazing country and Canada. Doing a little sightseeing as time permits.
Kontra érvek
Long hours of watching the load board and waiting, and maybe not working today.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 11Nem 3Jelentés
maintance
Owner Operator Truck Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Uniontown, OH2018, július 30.
they do not and will not help with any maintance cost. they will let u know who u can get discounts for the maintance.
it is an excellent company to work for as an independent contractor.
i personally enjoyed working for them.
lots of work
no benefits
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 10Nem 1Jelentés
Not Worth your time
Driver/Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Syracuse, NY2018, június 18.
Do not ever work for ground! It’s all contracted work and the contractors have one thing in mind and that is money. My truck had an exhaust leak that went into the cab and I had to drive with the windows and doors open during winter in Syracuse NY. Working 10-15 hours a day for a daily pay rate is not worth it.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Professional, production and safety minded company.
Driver/Operator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Huron, OH2018, június 14.
professional operation with daily challenges like every where else. fluctuation in operational need means you may work irregular and inconsistent hours. Pay is decent and training for me was very good.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
2,0
Route guy
Owner/Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Acworth, GA2018, április 15.
I ran a contracted route for Fed-Ex many years ago, and it was exactly like I expected to be. I enjoyed the freedom of owning my own business, with the help of the company.
Well routed schedule
arrainging time off
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 1Jelentés
fed ex
Driver/Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, április 12.
it was a great place to work unfortunately you needed to be with the company 20 plus years to expand to higher levels and i was being stagnant when with my military background should have more advance position in due time.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
environment
Meterial handler and tug driver/operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2018, április 11.
great people and bosses to show you how to do things if needed help. Has places there to where you can stay and eat or if working overtime they have a place for you to sleep if needed. amazing work environment, also great pay.
Pro érvek
places to eat and place to sleep if working overtime, also gives you appropriate wear
Kontra érvek
weather prohibits depending on how bad is would get
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
A great place to work
Driver/Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2018, április 3.
I would work at FedEx Custom Critical as a contractor, and recommend FedEx Custom Critical to young drivers to begin a career. To learn and get the best updates of the business and D.O.T.
Good money
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
up until last year a great company to work for
Owner/Operator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Green, OH2018, március 7.
they recently went to a first come, first serve load board, I don't have much of a chance to access these loads before someone else can leaving me very few loads per week
choose your loads
Kontra érvek
by the time i bid on a load, it's gone
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
owner operatior
Owner - Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Uniontown, OH2018, január 16.
updated and worked daily log
maintained vehicle logs, cargo records, and billing statements in accordance with regulations map reading checked loads as
n/a
n/a
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 3Jelentés
Worst Job and Company Ever
Driver/Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fairfield, CA2018, január 11.
I was considered a swing driver due to my versatility and adaptability which meant I would drive for every contractor in the terminal. I would never have the same route which obviously became quite exhausting especially when I lived 50 miles away from the terminal. FedEx Corporate takes complete advantage of the private contractors and more especially the drivers. You will not get any benefits, no bonuses, no time off, no respect and FedEx management will treat you as if you are a criminal and low class.

The one and ONLY good thing about FedEx is that you are able to maintain a good level of fitness if you are like me, running and sprinting all the time. Slow on your seat, fast on your feet!

Apart from that, I would never recommend FedEx to anyone unless you want to get paid (barely) to lose weight.
Fitness
No Benefits, No health, No Dental, No Vacation, No 401K, No bonuses
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 10Nem 1Jelentés
Not good
Driver/Operator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Champaign, IL2017, december 7.
Not good not able to get off when needed driving semi P& D was ok for time off.But was part time and temp.during Dec peak only. Was not able to get full time at P& D
not good timing .
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 2Jelentés
Contractor
Owner/Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2017, november 26.
I was a contractor with Fed Ex Home Delivery. I made my own hours, I did not have any benefits provided by the company. I provided my own benefits. I hired temps to assist me when necessary.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 5Jelentés
Fed Ex
Owner/Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Uniontown, OH2017, november 24.
The job encompasses working over the road with Fed Ex Custom Critical. Pick up and deliveries to multiple locations. System is set up through sending load information through qualcoom.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 6Jelentés
driver owner operator
Owner-Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Canton, OH2017, november 3.
my co-driver and I, both loved the job, due to my co-driver personal life. Over the road did not work out. I did not know another co-driver. And it was more difficult to get good loads as a single driver. so I terminated with the company
Pro érvek
great pay, great people to work for
not having a co-driver
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 3Jelentés
it was a good job but there were no 401k neither was there benefits
Driver/Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2017, szeptember 15.
I had to be to work at 7:00 am and sometimes i wouldn't get off til 8 or 9'o clock at night no overtime pay no benefits ...i just didn't feel like it was a career job......but the people were great its a great atmosphere
Pro érvek
around peak season you can make alot of money
Kontra érvek
no benefits for the driverrs
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 11Nem 5Jelentés
challenging
Owner/Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Canton, OH2017, június 26.
I learned that contracting with fedex custom critical is a feast or famine experience. The money is great when you get loads, but getting loads are few and very far between. I had to wait on average of 3 days between loads. Most of the time i only got 1 short run per week. There were hundreds of vans in line waiting for loads.
Independence
few loads
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 12Nem 1Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van