Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Operations Coordinator

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
26 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 437 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Gives full benefits to part time employees, like working with family, always room for growth and transfers to other states/countries. management is fair.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Excellent safety culture, communication amongst staff is great. Dependable and friendly co-workers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
FedEx has trained and sharpened my managerial skills, how to build a team, and get desired results. FedEx is a great place to work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work is being tugged in several directions for all different kinds of tasks. Ive learned alot here from proper business discussion edicut, usage of AS-400/DALL system, How to use our companies mapping system. 75% of the time there is an absent of the upper management group. A lot of the station decisions as well as it being run is left to the middle management/ low level management groups. Most of the co-workers are a great group to work with there are a few problem children. The hardest part of this job is the lack of comunication between upper management and the lower level employees which leaves a lot of improvisation room on the rest of the group. The most enjoyable part is hereing all the different delivery stories from the drivers throught the day.
Pro érvek
Lots of hours abailable
Kontra érvek
Almost zero comunication but 100% accountability
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A tipically day at work would be a fun and very productive day, excellent co workers which made the days easier and funnier, i learnt a lots of new things and gained experienced in many areas i have never experienced before, got the opportunity of developing my english skills and my managerial skills. The managers were really great. Always had open door police, i could always bring any discomfort or any issues i had on the table and they will always look for a solution to any of my concerns. The hardest part of the job was to understand and to pleased every single individual, but i managed to do that just fine as i am an easy going person. The most enjoyable part was when we all sat in any of our manager office just to hang out and get to know each other, share our good days and bad days.
Pro érvek
open door policy
Kontra érvek
too soft on bad people
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love working for the Company. It is a great company and made the Fortune 100. I have recently had a son and do not live near family. We are trying to get closer to the Waco area if at all possible.
További FedEx-értékelések megtekintése