Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Operations Coordinator

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
26 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 439 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Gives full benefits to part time employees, like working with family, always room for growth and transfers to other states/countries. management is fair.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fedex has good benefits but it is very hard and stressful work. It’s very physical work and most people tend to quit within two weeks. You are required to be able to constantly move at least 70 Pounds for hours. Benefits don’t kick in till you hit a thousand hours.
Constant work
No real breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
FedEx had its run during the e-commerce boom of the late 90's and early 2000's. Before the financial crisis of 2008, there was so much overtime available that I nearly doubled my salary from 2004 to 2007, making almost 6-figures as a Courier for about 3 years! That all changed in 2009 and from then on, FedEx has just gone downhill. Bring in Amazon and the announcement of their logistics and transportation plans for the future and that made things even worse for FedEx. Today, it is hard to even get a full-time position at FedEx. Shipping volume has declined tremendously that employees go to work in the morning only to be told to go home 2 hours later because there are no packages to deliver. The planes are always arriving late and for this reason, managers tell those couriers who haven't been told to go home, to take their lunch breaks, as early as 8am! Any overtime is available on a seniority basis but even that isn't available anymore. Favoritism is a huge problem corporate wide. Every station I have worked in has issues with favoritism and employee morale just tanks! The most enjoyable part of the job for me was working at the RAMP (Airport hub). There you would see how the supply chain worked and at times, talk to the flight crew and I was just proud to be in that type of environment. What I disliked was how FedEx did not believe in lay-offs. Simply, they would begin to terminate employees for whatever reason they deemed necessary to make year-end budget.
Health Benefits; Perks such as Airline, Hotel & Car Rental discounts
No work available; Favoritism; Low employee morale
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a fun and engaging industry, with many fine details, and the experiences gained and lessons learned had a major impact on my personal interests. I really had the opportunity to learn from others about industry, while also engaging in and developing skills in technical trades. While serving at FedEx I was able to elaborate and develop further my communication skills both written and verbal.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
.Great place to work. Great place to start if you have no work experience or you are starting over. People are great. Excellent benefits. Tuition reimbursement and the 401K is great.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The working culture amongst the employees is good but the management style was very reactive. Always you are very difficult to take leave or even half days leave.
Munkahelyi kultúra
FedEx will be a great career to retire in once you have moved up from the package handler level. Only you can screw a job a FedEx up and there are some in upper management that will take out their frustrations on you if you allow it.
Job Stability
Job Advancement
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good company...fast pace...sometimes stressful...hard for work/life....shifts vary...a lot of multi tasking and learning new things...only 30 min lunch break no 2 15 min breaks on 8.5 hr shift
Munkahelyi kultúra
The best part about working at Fedex was the relationships built with the people and the drivers. The actual work could be stressful and busy. There is not a real opportunity for advancement. Once you are in your position you are planted for life.
People
Development
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very good company to work for. The managment team were good and proffesional. I really enjoyed my role there and have gained so much experience within the operations department.
Friendly atmosphere
Night shift hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
FedEx has its ups and downs, but it's a company that pushes you to succeed if you choose to do so. The hardest part of the job is anything you make hard.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Running the sort and entering statistics in computer. It was my first experience in management and learned how to communicate with customers and learn to take control of co-workers. I also took responsibility for the incorrect actions that may have happened. New manager above me wasn't good and would often try to be a friend rather than a boss. Hardest part of the job was the early hours, and the most enjoyable part was being in charge of around 30 people.
Being in control
Management above me
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall Great place to work. Great health care.,many promotion opportunities. I learned many management skills and life skills.
healthcare
job security
Munkahelyi kultúra
FedEx can be a fun place to work and a good place to start your career but currently not more then that. Unless relocation is an option advancing beyond entry level management would be difficult since there are more then enough people who are willing to move.
free lunches during peak, 401k, pention
healthcare, advancement
Munkahelyi kultúra
Company had a great structure with good policies and procedures. Company always encouraged employees to work smarter not harder.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great Company! Great managers, great benefits. Never a dull moment! I've learned a lot, bu would love t increase my knowledge and pay. Growth is mandatory.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its a great place to work. Great contractors and workers. Management is amazing.Overall its fun place to work.The hardest part of the job is time management. There are so many task, but little time to do it in. In order to work for FedEx you need great time management skills.
Munkahelyi kultúra
While this is a great company to work for and to have on your resume, I feel that the station lacks motivation and communication. People are extremely friendly and most employees do their jobs, however, most employees are just going through the motions. There does not seem to be any employee engagement. I think that with the right leadership and direction, this could be a great place to work and develop.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love the benefits, pay is not so great. I stay here for the benfits, thats it. There are to many politics here, managers mostly suck. Many dont have degrees thay started from the bottom and worked there way up, most are to young and inexperianced to manage.
Munkahelyi kultúra
FedEx Is a great place to work with plenty of opportunity to grow. Management works along with you and training is always available. I would recommend FedEx as a place to work. Co-workers all work together to reach a common goal. You can move around within the company.
great place to work
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is good place for people without an education to move up the corporate ladder. Most dock jobs require a lot of hard work, lifting, and motivating package handlers.