Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Material Handler

fast Pase
I learn how to use a FMC Loader Machine

Management is great

the hardest part of the job is the 45mins commute

the most enjoyable part of my job is that I learned different things and communicated to my co workers on moving up to a better position
Kontra érvek
dont get enough hours
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fedex Ground is a physical labor intensive environment. When hired you are intentionally misled by members of the human resource department to deter applicants from withdrawing their application. Fedex Ground 3000 directors row has a 80% turnover rate. Most new hires do not pat the first 30 days.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loading and Unloading freight.
I learned how to scan and drive a tug truck.

Management was always nice and helpful.

The work culture was good everybody was nice.

The hardest part of this job was working outside in the winter.

Working 3hrs every night.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fed ex was a great experience for me. Unfortunately i was in school at the time so i had to leave i worked 3rd shift and was very tired all the time but overall enjoyable job
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
You start off part time getting as little hours as they can possibly give you. If you go full time they will work you as much as they can. Constant rotation of managers. Don't work here
Munkahelyi kultúra
They should have at least 2 or 3 people loading and unloading the trucks .besides that nothing to complain and more pay 12.50 should be 17$ hard work and heavy....
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working there is very team-oriented. However, the culture develops from the coworkers at FedEx is not team-oriented. Some will help, however lots of workers will leave you alone to suffer and do things alone.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at FedEx was overall very fun and enjoyable for the most part. Most of the management inside the factory was great for most part. However there was hardships like for example working on Ramp there can be confusion in the group and we get Delayed and everything would slow down. On the upside all the people I've met at FedEx were very admirable and respectful and had a lot of fun just working with them.
Munkahelyi kultúra
At FedEx you can bid on other jobs after one year of service you can become a tug driver can go to the airplane and help load it set up the work area learn how to do roll over
Munkahelyi kultúra
i loved fedex team , my hours , and my work. loading and unloading trucks wasnt as hard as i thought it could be. i learned to multitask in and out of trailers helping others while i did my work also.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was fast paced, and it was always busy, quite fun when you got to know the people on team, leadership was decent and the training was easy and the teachers taught to everyone’s level.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a great learning experience with awesome medical, dental and vision benefits. I had very good team leaders and managers. I met some really good people in the northeast input. There wasn't a lot of Administrative jobs to bid on. The hardest part of the job for me was the bitter cold nights.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great places to work great benefits to be a part-time job the give you proper training to lead to drive forklift and is no stress if you do everything the way the show you on training you will be okay.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I had some good and bad experience there some people are friendly but some have there group that they are parcel to they help and try to keep their group together please don’t get hurt there because the only light duty they have is sitting you out doors in the weather no matter whether it’s cold or hot whether you hurt they just want you there
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fedex is a great place to work at. It has great teamwork and great leader ship. Theres always a positive energy floating around the wear house. There is times when its stressful but you would always have someone check on you and make sure that your okay. They give their employees great benefits part-time and full-time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work fast environmental heavy great benefits holidays paid great opportunities to move up nice people to work with but I only work only part time for a couple months.
Munkahelyi kultúra
If I had to do this all over again I would work for an airline! They pay more and have flight benefits! Airlines give out more raise annually FedEx everything few years and only 30 cents
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a good job and I would recommend it to others! The staff goes our of their way to train new employees and they don't put you out on the floor until you are properly trained
Paid Training
Kontra érvek
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a very challenging job but if you do not mind working hard or even enjoy it it is a idea place to advance your career. The benefits are excellent.
Nice place to grow
Once you have and training and set your hours

You’re good to go

The provision of Uniform are awesome

At LAX I have a nice manager ever, my transfer to 3333 Grand St in Los Angeles was a big mistake
Good benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
FedEx is a great company to work for. Some areas can be quite challenging, but there is plenty of room and opportunity to move around and move ahead in the organization.