Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Material Handler

Munkakör megnevezése
Material Handler1 134 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
1 134 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 383 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Too much work for the pay. Lifting boxes 100 pounds or more which is unsafe. Not real safety rules followed. Not set schedule or end time. Schedule changes weekly
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management is best friends with some of the co-workers and allow any behavior from those employees. A lot of favoritism shown! You disagree with the managers and all her minions tries to make you uncomfortable while on the job. If you work here, get your money and leave! No conversation necessary. I will be going higher up the food chain and reporting the behavior to a higher up boss.
The MONEY ONLY!
The people
Job security and advancement
In terms of job security at FedEx, I think that this is the perfect time to work in this industry because of Covid and the pandemic. People are doing a lot more ordering online and asking others to deliver

Overall

My experience working at FedEx satisfying well and it was hard work but I always felt a sense of accomplishments
Munkahelyi kultúra
I lived in Streator and had to drive to Peru Illinois. There was a few times I would drive 45 mins just to get there for them to tell me they didn't need me that day. So I would drive back home...... I wasn't happy about that so I let them know, then I got told to wait at home till I got a call to come in or not! Pay was good but the few hrs I got a week wasn't worth my time and money! I was basically putting my paycheck in my gas tank.
Too many to list
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The good thing it was some nice people in there everybody working and helping each other and the bad it’s really nothing bad about fedex I left because lack of work
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work, its hard and very involved work but the culture is very relaxed and appreciative of the work people do. Management is very relaxed and allows you to chose what job you want (trucks/ organize material) as long as you are productive
Munkahelyi kultúra
So many shifts you can work as well as the ability to work other shifts. Fairly clean work environment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pro érvek
like the pay for the most part
have none
Munkahelyi kultúra
Clean environment, hands on work, light-heavy lifing and pushing, team work , manager to worker understanding ,overall help and guidance and promotions
Great Benefits
Heavy pushing/lifting
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everyone there is terrible there’s always drama even the managers are terrible there’s not really helpful at all they expect you to do so much and treat you like you’re nothing I do not recommend working in the warehouse!
Pro érvek
Other than pay and benefits nothing.
Kontra érvek
There’s so many cons it’s crazy!
Munkahelyi kultúra
FedEx cares more about its self then the their actual employees safety rules are in place to protect the company not the employee so if something bad does happen they blame you and find you instead of the company helping
Good money
They dont care
Munkahelyi kultúra
I wasn’t aware I would’ve been put to work unloading trailer by myself. I stayed for about and found a less laboring job. I was so sore and exhausted by the time I got home. I didn’t like that being a mom of 2 toddles.
Good money
Too physical
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
i hated this job so much. These folks work you to death & expect to pay your a little to nothing. The managers are not so nice! they really don’t care about their employees.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They have a busing system for employees but you have to leave an hour before your shift to get in and to get out. You are clocked out and not paid and the bus drivers do not have a clear understanding of their passengers needs. Their technology for time cards is clearly out of date and the stress to get into work and out is a reason not to work there. The managers are clearly stressed and their designated staff to administer duties are clueless.
Munkahelyi kultúra
FedEx Express was one of the best jobs I've ever had. Everyone was helpful and respectful. The pay and benefits are good and I planned on making a career out of it. Management was wonderful.I would recommend FedEx Express to everyone and if you get on then stick with it. It's worth it!
The entire experience
Kontra érvek
The cargo we load on the planes can be extremely heavy.
Munkahelyi kultúra
FEDEX is a great part-time job while in school. Helps you grow as a person. You learn many obstacles throughout the job. There are a lot of resources for you. Great benefits. Great team of coworkers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job isn't hard work is very simple and it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure it out!! Or a person with a bachelors degree and they have a bad vibe of working hard the good workers and letting the letting the lazy ppl stand around
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
They really need to hire mor workers and put yhem in position because i was at work one sunday ,My Area had just lil ole me in at .My Ramp Agent Did Get me any Help It was terrible.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s a great job to work some managers have bad communication skills when it come to the employees they have no say so you have to go to HR and then you have other people doing work why the other people just sitting around looking
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved the managers that i worked for and the staff that i worked with. They were all helpful and friendly everyday that i went to work. There was never a bad day, just tired ones.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fedex used to be a company that supported it's people and their customers. The wages have stagnated and haven't kept up with the cost of living over the years.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is good job make people stronger. They are not easy they are not hard. Some people can do it some can't but its always good to try. They pays good money.